5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- The largest classification of how things are classified.
- Kingdom, Phylum, Class, Order, Family, Genus, Species.
- Gel like liquid in the cell that contains the things the cell needs to carry out its life process.
- The control center of the cell.
- Special parts in plant cells that trap the sun's energy.
5 True/False questions
Spores → Tiny cells that can grow into new plants. (Non-vascular plants)
Non-vascular plants → Plants with root systems, and tubes that transport nutrients to all parts of the plant.
Cell → The smallest unit of a living thing.
Plant Classification → The means in which a plant makes new plants, typically via flower or cones and seeds.
Vascular plants → Plants with root systems, and tubes that transport nutrients to all parts of the plant.