5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Kingdom, Phylum, Class, Order, Family, Genus, Species.
- A protective layer outside of a PLANT cell membrane, which helps support and protect the cell.
- Tiny cells that can grow into new plants. (Non-vascular plants)
- The largest classification of how things are classified.
- The control center of the cell.
5 True/False questions
Plant reproduction → Two ways: How they transport nutrients OR How they reproduce.
Cell Membrane → The cells outer border.
Species → The second part of an organism's scientific name. A group of similar organism's that can mate and produce offspring. Often describes a charachteristic, such as color.
Non-vascular plants → Plants with root systems, and tubes that transport nutrients to all parts of the plant.
Cytoplasm → Special parts in plant cells that trap the sun's energy.