5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Kingdom, Phylum, Class, Order, Family, Genus, Species.
- Plants with root systems, and tubes that transport nutrients to all parts of the plant.
- Special parts in plant cells that trap the sun's energy.
- The largest classification of how things are classified.
- The second part of an organism's scientific name. A group of similar organism's that can mate and produce offspring. Often describes a charachteristic, such as color.
5 True/False questions
Genus → The smallest unit of a living thing.
Non-vascular plants → Plants with out stems or leaves; nutrients are transported from cell to cell. ie: Moss and ferns.
Cell Wall → The smallest unit of a living thing.
Nucleus → The control center of the cell.
Plant Classification → The means in which a plant makes new plants, typically via flower or cones and seeds.