5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Gel like liquid in the cell that contains the things the cell needs to carry out its life process.
- Two ways: How they transport nutrients OR How they reproduce.
- The first part of an organism's scientific name. Identifies a group of closely related living things. ie: cats, dogs, etc.
- Plants with root systems, and tubes that transport nutrients to all parts of the plant.
- The largest classification of how things are classified.
5 True/False questions
Animal Kingdom → Kingdom, Phylum, Class, Order, Family, Genus, Species.
Cell Membrane → A protective layer outside of a PLANT cell membrane, which helps support and protect the cell.
Nucleus → The control center of the cell.
Species → Tiny cells that can grow into new plants. (Non-vascular plants)
Plant reproduction → Two ways: How they transport nutrients OR How they reproduce.