5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- The means in which a plant makes new plants, typically via flower or cones and seeds.
- The largest classification of how things are classified.
- Gel like liquid in the cell that contains the things the cell needs to carry out its life process.
- Special parts in plant cells that trap the sun's energy.
- Plants with out stems or leaves; nutrients are transported from cell to cell. ie: Moss and ferns.
5 True/False questions
Genus → The first part of an organism's scientific name. Identifies a group of closely related living things. ie: cats, dogs, etc.
Nucleus → The first part of an organism's scientific name. Identifies a group of closely related living things. ie: cats, dogs, etc.
Vascular plants → Plants with root systems, and tubes that transport nutrients to all parts of the plant.
Plant Classification → Two ways: How they transport nutrients OR How they reproduce.
Spores → The second part of an organism's scientific name. A group of similar organism's that can mate and produce offspring. Often describes a charachteristic, such as color.