5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- The control center of the cell.
- Tiny cells that can grow into new plants. (Non-vascular plants)
- The largest classification of how things are classified.
- Plants with out stems or leaves; nutrients are transported from cell to cell. ie: Moss and ferns.
- The second part of an organism's scientific name. A group of similar organism's that can mate and produce offspring. Often describes a charachteristic, such as color.
5 True/False questions
Chloroplast → Gel like liquid in the cell that contains the things the cell needs to carry out its life process.
Plant reproduction → The means in which a plant makes new plants, typically via flower or cones and seeds.
Cell Wall → The smallest unit of a living thing.
Plant Classification → The means in which a plant makes new plants, typically via flower or cones and seeds.
Animal Kingdom → Kingdom, Phylum, Class, Order, Family, Genus, Species.