5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Plants with root systems, and tubes that transport nutrients to all parts of the plant.
- The largest classification of how things are classified.
- The control center of the cell.
- The second part of an organism's scientific name. A group of similar organism's that can mate and produce offspring. Often describes a charachteristic, such as color.
- Kingdom, Phylum, Class, Order, Family, Genus, Species.
5 True/False questions
Chloroplast → Special parts in plant cells that trap the sun's energy.
Non-vascular plants → Plants with root systems, and tubes that transport nutrients to all parts of the plant.
Cell → The first part of an organism's scientific name. Identifies a group of closely related living things. ie: cats, dogs, etc.
Genus → The smallest unit of a living thing.
Cell Wall → A protective layer outside of a PLANT cell membrane, which helps support and protect the cell.