5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Plants with out stems or leaves; nutrients are transported from cell to cell. ie: Moss and ferns.
- The means in which a plant makes new plants, typically via flower or cones and seeds.
- The largest classification of how things are classified.
- The second part of an organism's scientific name. A group of similar organism's that can mate and produce offspring. Often describes a charachteristic, such as color.
- Tiny cells that can grow into new plants. (Non-vascular plants)
5 True/False questions
Nucleus → Tiny cells that can grow into new plants. (Non-vascular plants)
Genus → The smallest unit of a living thing.
Chloroplast → Gel like liquid in the cell that contains the things the cell needs to carry out its life process.
Animal Kingdom → Kingdom, Phylum, Class, Order, Family, Genus, Species.
Cytoplasm → Special parts in plant cells that trap the sun's energy.