5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Plants with out stems or leaves; nutrients are transported from cell to cell. ie: Moss and ferns.
- The smallest unit of a living thing.
- The means in which a plant makes new plants, typically via flower or cones and seeds.
- Two ways: How they transport nutrients OR How they reproduce.
- A protective layer outside of a PLANT cell membrane, which helps support and protect the cell.
5 True/False questions
Kingdom → The largest classification of how things are classified.
Nucleus → The smallest unit of a living thing.
Animal Kingdom → The largest classification of how things are classified.
Vascular plants → Plants with root systems, and tubes that transport nutrients to all parts of the plant.
Chloroplast → Special parts in plant cells that trap the sun's energy.