Create an account
Establishes method for obtaining maintaining and documenting control of equipment and system status.
• Determines systems/components requiring status control
• Authorizes relaxation of status control
• Determines when re-performance of a checklist should be done
• maintains status control
• authorizes relaxation within a clearance
• ensures procedures restore correct status
• ensures all activities that change plant status are authorized by an approved procedure or work document
Who can operate components?
• Qualified OPS personnel
• Qualified Maintenance personnel as authorized by the SM/US
• Qualified Radcon/Chemistry personnel as authorized by SM/US
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
Having trouble? Click here for help.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions and try again
Reload the page to try again!Reload
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Please upgrade Flash or install Chrome
to use Voice Recording.
For more help, see our troubleshooting page.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.
Star this term
You can study starred terms together