5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a greeen pigment found in green plants and algea
- b the scientific discipline in which the relationships among living organisms and the interaction the organisms ahve with their environment are studied.
- c organism that pursues another organism
- d organism that is pursued by another organism
- e nonliving factors in an organism's environment
5 Multiple choice questions
- the portion of Earth that supports life; includes several kilometers below the Earth's surface and several kilometers below the Earth's surface into deep ocean vents.
- individual organisms or a single species that share the same geographic location at the same time make up a ...
- can be external like ticks/fleas or internal like bacteria or roundworms
- na group of interacting populations that occupy the same geographic area at the same time
- algae and fungi where algae provides food for fungi and fungi provide a habitat for the algae
5 True/False questions
models → allows a scientist to represent or simulate a process or system
Indigenous Environmental Network (IEN) → directed by Tom Goldtrooth, formed by native Americans to protect their tribal lands and communities from environmental damage
mutualism → the close relationship that exists between two or more organisms that live closely together and benefit from each other
abiotic factors → nonliving factors in an organism's environment
brood parasitism → symbiotic relationship in which one organism benefits at the expense of another organism