How can we help?
You can also find more resources in our
Select a category
Something is confusing
Something is broken
I have a suggestion
What is your email?
What is 1 + 3?
Lesson 4: All or Nothing
Latin for to begin
(n.) the beginning, start, earliest stage of some process, institution, etc.
beginning; in an early stage (adj)
Latin for nothing
to destroy completely (tr. verb)
complete denial of all established authority and institutions, especially religion or moral beliefs ( noun)
Latin for to deny
1. to disprove, to nullify
2. to rule out, to cancel or repeal (tr. verb)
1. a disloyal person who betrays or deserts his cause or religion or political party or friend etc. (noun)
2. like a renegade or traitorous (adj)
Latin for empty
devoid of significance or point, empty of meaning (adj)
1. Conceit, especially about one's appearance
2. something worthless or useless
3. a dressing table (noun)
to boast or brag (tr. verb)
Latin for to open
An opening, especially one that admits light (noun)
open and observable (adj)