Latin for to begin
(n.) the beginning, start, earliest stage of some process, institution, etc.
beginning; in an early stage (adj)
to destroy completely (tr. verb)
complete denial of all established authority and institutions, especially religion or moral beliefs ( noun)
Latin for to deny
1. to disprove, to nullify
2. to rule out, to cancel or repeal (tr. verb)
1. a disloyal person who betrays or deserts his cause or religion or political party or friend etc. (noun)
2. like a renegade or traitorous (adj)
Latin for empty
devoid of significance or point, empty of meaning (adj)
1. Conceit, especially about one's appearance
2. something worthless or useless
3. a dressing table (noun)
to boast or brag (tr. verb)
Latin for to open
An opening, especially one that admits light (noun)
open and observable (adj)
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions above and try again
Reload the page to try again!
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.