What are some examples of accumulations of abnormal or normal substances bc of genetic or aquired defects in metabolism, packaging, transport, or secretion of these substances?
- storage disease: A-GM1 gangliosidosis.
- Defient enzyme B-galactosidase in
holsteins, beagles, english springer
spaniels, siamese cats
- storage disease: b-GM2 gangliosidosis
- deficient enzyme hexosaminidase in
german shorthair pointer and
- c-Globoid cell leukodystrophy
- defient enzyme galactosylceramidase
in cairn terrier, min poo, blue tick
hound, beagle, pomeranian, polled
- B-a-1 antitrypsin deficiency