5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Tang Dynasty
- Gamal Abdel Nasser
- Bronze Age
- Colombian Exchange
He led the coup which toppled the monarchy of King Farouk and started a new period of modernization and socialist reform in Egypt
- b The trading of various animals, diseases, and crops between the Eastern and Western hemispheres
- c a period of human culture between the Stone Age and the Iron Age, characterized by the use of weapons and implements made of bronze
- d Courts appointed by the king who reviewed the administration of viceroys serving Spanish colonies in America.
(618-907 CE) The Chinese dynasty that was much like the Han, who used Confucianism. This dynasty had the equal-field system, a bureaucracy based on merit, and a Confucian education system.
5 Multiple choice questions
(1066 CE) The Norman invasion of England; this was the largest battle.
the parliament of Germany before 1945 (and the name of its building). Previously the general assembly of the Holy Roman Empire, and later the North German Confederation. After 1949 it was replaced with the current German parliament, the Bundestag.
- This kingdom expanded its territory thousands of miles Eastward during the 19th century and also sought to take advantage of a weakened Ottoman Empire.
- Soviet leader who denounced Stalin
- The first five books of Jewish Scripture, which they believe are by Moses, are called this
5 True/False questions
a term for the books of the Bible that make up the Hebrew canon.
1095 CE → Date: First Crusade
(Hint: ___5 CE)
United States and Russia → Both the ______ _____ and _____ emulated European imperialism by expanding their borders and conquering new territories.
John Locke → 17th century English philosopher who opposed the Divine Right of Kings and who asserted that people have a natural right to life, liberty, and property.
Partition of India → This led to the movement of millions of people in South Asia after India got its independence from Britian.