Study sets, textbooks, questions
Upgrade to remove ads
Terms in this set (24)
there are how many children in the usa?
girls mature at what age?
____ is when youths devlop a sense of who they are
occurs when youths experience unceertainity when they place themselves at the mercy of leaders
______ of American children are at risk
10 percent of 4th grades in us public school cannot read at grade level
: family dissolution and disruption plague youth
which is false about the negative effects of child poverty?
educational achievement scores have closed children in affluent and low income families
more police officers are killed by firearms than preschoolers
African American children: they are suspenseded at the same rate as whites
Adults 25+ years older with less than a diploma earn _____ less than those who do
What is false about cyberbullying?
Boys are more likely to spread rumors online
13. What is true about children's health risk behaviors
Less than 20% of students had carried a weapon in the past 30 days
14. The social,economic and political circumstances that that increase deliquency risk include all but which of the following?
Racial,class and age
15. Youth who have been arrested 4+ are known as
chronic juvenile offenders
16. A family style where the father is the father figure and has complete control
17. What is false about the middle age?
The parent child relatiomnship[ was close and loving
18. The __________ is an age which stressed a humanstic view of life
______are the appointment of overseers to place neglected children as servants
Under the __________ xx children were placed in the care of adults under specific skills
21. The chancery courts were established to do all of the following except
had jurisdiction over children charged with criminal conduct
________ developed programs for troubled youth and influenced laws creating the juvenile justice system
parens partirae philosophy of the juvenile court is in
the best interests of the government
24. This event doesn't exist in the nourishment of the juvenile justice system
passage of the juvenile justice and delinquency prevention act
Sets found in the same folder
Sets with similar terms
Juvenile Delinquency Ch. 1
Juvenile Delinquency Test 1
AS sociology- Families and households: childhood.
Other sets by this creator
final judicial process
Judicial process in america
final criminal law