5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- right to join the army, hold public office, form own assembly, elect tribunes, banned debt slavery
- false. they were not paid
- maintain military control, spread latin language, law, and Roman culture
- a Rights that the Plebians gained
- b legions were paid [true/false]
- c what did the vestal virgins wear?
- d conquered territories did not have to pay tribute to Rome but had to supply land for roman farmer's resettlement program. this helped the romans...
- e Rome established a ______ [type of gov]
5 Multiple choice questions
- the demands and the strikes of the Plebeians lead to the
- what are the 3 citizen groups?
- every male citizen who owned land was required by law to ________
- Etruscan culture included manufactured.....?
- what would happen to a man if he raped a vestal virgin?
5 True/False questions
ancestral spirits → Lares
all of italy that was south of the rubicon river → what part of Italy did the romans control?
males from a family who could afford it → secondary schooling was for [usually]
senate and the people of rome → vestal virgins
4,500-6,000 → how many citizen soldiers were their?