5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- influenced romans --> greek gods and myths
- no individual would gain too much power
- senatus populousque quirtium romanus
- more rights
- a they made a republic believing that....?
- b the apennin mountains made ______ and _____ easy. [fill in blanks]
- c what were the common people attempting to gain?
- d what did the Greek's culture do to Italy?
- e SPQR stands for
5 Multiple choice questions
- who taught the secondary schooling?
- vestal virgins
- Rome is named after...?
- patricians description
- the demands and the strikes of the Plebeians lead to the
5 True/False questions
disadvantage/susceptible to sea invasion → Lares
family property/religious ceremonies → fathers controlled ______ and conducted _______
in Latium → where did the Latins settle?
all important decisions → plebeians suffered _________
disadvantage/ it did not keep invaters out → what did the father teach