5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- i forbid
- males from a family who could afford it
- in Latium
- registered citizens according to wealth in order to collect taxes
- holding property, receiving inhertiance, run a business
- a womens political rights included
- b veto means?
- c where did the Latins settle?
- d what did the censors do?
- e secondary schooling was for [usually]
5 Multiple choice questions
- Roman Republic included...
- how did the Romans extend their power?
- what did the mother teach
- full citizenship
- judges sided with....
5 True/False questions
trade/travel → legions had to supply their own weapons [true/false]
people of more distant areas, allowed to remain independent, had to supply soldiers fro the Roman army → Allies description
powerful landowners, upper class, controlled government, inherited their power → Romans adopted the etruscan ideas of....?
family → _________ was most important unit of Roman society
true → legions had to supply their own weapons [true/false]