5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- all important decisions
- people of more distant areas, allowed to remain independent, had to supply soldiers fro the Roman army
- southern Italy and Sicily
- took care of the temple of vesta
- a Allies description
- b vestal virgins
- c by law, fathers made _________ in the family
- d plebeians eventually gained rights through a series of _______ and ______
- e where did the Greeks settle in Italy?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Rome is named after...?
- SPQR stands for
- the mother managed ______ and bought_______
- government officials were not ________, so only ________ was really able to hold office.
- Legions were
5 True/False questions
family → what did the vestal virgins wear?
disadvantage/susceptible to sea invasion → 3 types of elected officials who govern in the name of rome?
Laws of the twelve tables (forum) → the demands and the strikes of the Plebeians lead to the
false. they were not paid → legions were paid [true/false]
"thing of the people" → SPQR means [in english]