5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- family property/religious ceremonies
- guardian of fire and hearth
- pay taxes, acknowledge roman leadership, supply soldiers
- influenced romans --> greek gods and myths
- a conquered people required to:
- b Vesta
- c what did the Greek's culture do to Italy?
- d fathers controlled ______ and conducted _______
- e plebeians eventually gained rights through a series of _______ and ______
5 Multiple choice questions
- womens political rights included
- _________ was most important unit of Roman society
- what part of Italy did the romans control?
- conquered territories did not have to pay tribute to Rome but had to supply land for roman farmer's resettlement program. this helped the romans...
- praetors where elected to....?
5 True/False questions
loyal citizens, obedient to their elders, learn the laws of the twelve tables → Children were trained to be
disadvantage/ it did not keep invaters out → the long coastline was a ____________ because it made Italy _________. [fill in blanks]
males from a family who could afford it → assembly citizens could....
the household/food +household goods → the mother managed ______ and bought_______
"thing of the people" → Penates