5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- guardian of fire and hearth
- maintain military control, spread latin language, law, and Roman culture
- help consuls, command the armies, over see legal system, create lists of jurors and judges
- a plebeians suffered _________
- b Vesta
- c after the forum the plebeians started to become ______ and ______
- d conquered territories did not have to pay tribute to Rome but had to supply land for roman farmer's resettlement program. this helped the romans...
- e praetors where elected to....?
5 Multiple choice questions
- veto means?
- what did the mother teach
- a republic is a form of gov where....?
- the auxilia is made up of...
- what were the common people attempting to gain?
5 True/False questions
consuls, praetors, censors → who taught the secondary schooling?
true → elementary school was free. [True/false]
farmers, merchants, artisans, traders, had few rights, could not hold public office → how did the Romans extend their power?
family property/religious ceremonies → fathers controlled ______ and conducted _______
powerful landowners, upper class, controlled government, inherited their power → patricians description