5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- people of more distant areas, allowed to remain independent, had to supply soldiers fro the Roman army
- he would be sentenced to death
- maintain military control, spread latin language, law, and Roman culture
- written down
- a how many consuls where there? and from what class where they from?
- b at first Romans had laws but they weren't....
- c Allies description
- d conquered territories did not have to pay tribute to Rome but had to supply land for roman farmer's resettlement program. this helped the romans...
- e what would happen to a man if he raped a vestal virgin?
5 Multiple choice questions
- fathers controlled ______ and conducted _______
- what were the common people attempting to gain?
- who taught the secondary schooling?
- by law, fathers made _________ in the family
- SPQR means [in english]
5 True/False questions
disadvantage/susceptible to sea invasion → the alps were a ________ because it ________. [fill in blanks]
guardian of fire and hearth → where did the Greeks settle in Italy?
loyal citizens, obedient to their elders, learn the laws of the twelve tables → a republic is a form of gov where....?
animism → the belief that spirits inhabited everything is...
1 year → how long where the terms for consuls?