5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- people of more distant cities (including greek city-states)
- took care of the temple of vesta
- pay taxes, acknowledge roman leadership, supply soldiers
- center of a natural trade route [located on the shallowest part of the Tiber River]
- 1 year
- a how long where the terms for consuls?
- b economic advantages?
- c conquered people required to:
- d vestal virgins
- e partial citizenship
5 Multiple choice questions
- romans allowed the conquered to:
- after the forum the plebeians started to become ______ and ______
- where did the Latins settle?
- the alps were a ________ because it ________. [fill in blanks]
- full citizenship
5 True/False questions
guardians of the storeroom → Penates
family → _________ was most important unit of Roman society
guardian of fire and hearth → Penates
10 officials, or tribunes → who did the assemblies elect?
serve in the military → every male citizen who owned land was required by law to ________