5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- every 5 years
- the nobility
- loyal citizens, obedient to their elders, learn the laws of the twelve tables
- consuls, praetors, censors
- serve in the military
- a 3 types of elected officials who govern in the name of rome?
- b judges sided with....
- c Children were trained to be
- d every male citizen who owned land was required by law to ________
- e how often did they register citizens?
5 Multiple choice questions
- the mother managed ______ and bought_______
- what did the father teach
- after the forum the plebeians started to become ______ and ______
- Roman Republic included...
- what did the Greek's culture do to Italy?
5 True/False questions
true → what did the vestal virgins wear?
do any thing a full citizen could EXCEPT vote → partial citizens could
demands/strikes → the belief that spirits inhabited everything is...
used a well-organized army and wise political policies → full citizenship
discrimination → where did the Latins settle?