5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- major unit of the army
- loyal citizens, obedient to their elders, learn the laws of the twelve tables
- influenced romans --> greek gods and myths
- more rights
- a what did the Greek's culture do to Italy?
- b Children were trained to be
- c Legions were
- d what were the common people attempting to gain?
- e elementary school was free. [True/false]
5 Multiple choice questions
- at first Romans had laws but they weren't....
- where boys and girls of all classes given the same basic education?
- to ensure the loyalty to rome they gave citizenship to their conquered people [true/false]
- who taught the secondary schooling?
- how many citizen soldiers were their?
5 True/False questions
15 miles inland to protect from sea invasions, the 7 hills of rome(built on the 7 low-lying hills) → where did the indo-european speaking people migrate from?
taught girls to manage households, reading, writing, arithmetic → what did the mother teach
1 year → how long where the terms for consuls?
maintain military control, spread latin language, law, and Roman culture → conquered territories did not have to pay tribute to Rome but had to supply land for roman farmer's resettlement program. this helped the romans...
"thing of the people" → Penates