5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- For drivers over the age of 21 (not operating a commercial vehicle), it is illegal to drive with a blood alcohol concentration that is ________ or more.
- One person is injured every __ mins as a result of traffic collision
- Unless posted otherwise, what is the speed limit when passing a school building or school grounds when children are present?
- Alcohol is involved in about ____ of all fatal highway accidents.
- Failure to stop at a railroad crossing when required to do so can result in a _____ month license suspension.
- a 2
- b 40%
- c 0.08%
- d 25 mph
- e 6
5 Multiple choice questions
- Merging vehicles.
- Stop before entering
- There is a collision and injury/death.
5 True/False questions
What is not a result of poor peripheral vision? → Apply the breaks before shifting into neutral
Gravity __________ your kinetic energy when you are driving uphill and __________it when you are driving downhill. → Decreases, increases.
You approach a sharp curve. What should you do? → Start breaking before you enter the curve.
In order to keep a vehicle in a turn without allowing centrifugal force to pull the car out, what should you not do? → Accelerate while turning
To see your blind spots, you must ____. → Turn your head.