5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- When exiting a freeway, you should signal your intention to exit for approximately how many seconds?
- Failure to stop at a railroad crossing when required to do so can result in a _____ month license suspension.
- You should allow a ____ second or more following distance when you are driving behind a motorcyclist.
- It is against the law to pass when your view of the road ahead is obstructed, and when you are within _____ feet of a bridge, viaduct, or tunnel.
- If you must drive in the fog, then slow down and turn your ______ beam headlights on (and fog lights, if you have them).
- a 6
- b 4
- c 5
- d Low
- e 100
5 Multiple choice questions
- Coolant temperature gauge, oil pressure gauge, and battery voltage gauge
- 10 to 15
5 True/False questions
In an uncontrolled intersection, should you stop? → No, slow down and prepare to stop only if necessary.
To ensure your safety while driving and from having your vehicle stolen, it is advised you always have your car doors locked. What percentage of stolen vehicles is attributed to having unlocked doors? → 80%
Drivers under 18 are ____ times more likely to have a fatal accident than the average driver. → 2.5
Within how many days should you notify the DMV of an address change? → 10
You must turn your headlights on ____ minutes after sunset and leave them on until ______minutes before sunrise. → There is a collision and injury/death.