5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Failure to stop at a railroad crossing when required to do so can result in a _____ month license suspension.
- You must notify the DMV within 5 days if you _____.
- Provisional licensees would have their license suspended for 6 months and probation for 1 year after receiving _______ points in 12 months.
- Which is not a step to perform if your gas pedal gets stuck?
- In order to keep a vehicle in a turn without allowing centrifugal force to pull the car out, what should you not do?
- a 6
- b 3
- c Accelerate while turning
- d Sell or transfer your vehicle.
- e Apply the breaks before shifting into neutral
5 Multiple choice questions
- Any two right lanes.
- 10 to 15
5 True/False questions
If you must drive in the fog, then slow down and turn your ______ beam headlights on (and fog lights, if you have them). → Low
For drivers over the age of 21 (not operating a commercial vehicle), it is illegal to drive with a blood alcohol concentration that is ________ or more. → 2.5
What does a vehicle displaying following sign on the back indicate?
(red border, orange triangle) → Vehicle travels slowly
While traveling at 55 mph, how many feet do you need to stop? → 400
If you are parking facing downhill, turn your wheels facing ____ from the curb. → Turn your head.