5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- You should change lanes only when there is sufficient space between vehicles in the next lane, and by allowing a gap of at least how many seconds?
- You approach a sharp curve. What should you do?
- It is against the law to follow within _____ feet of any emergency vehicle which is answering an emergency call.
- When driving in the far right lane, what should you expect?
- If you can not see clearly 100 ft in both directions when approaching an uncontrolled intersection, what should your rate of speed be?
- a 300
- b Merging vehicles.
- c No more than 15 mph
- d 4
- e Start breaking before you enter the curve.
5 Multiple choice questions
- There is a collision and injury/death.
- Vehicle travels slowly
- License suspension
5 True/False questions
Within how many days should you notify the DMV of an address change? → 10
What are the consequences of not stopping if you are involved in an accident? → A fine of up to $10,000 and a minimum of one year jail time.
If you are parking facing downhill, turn your wheels facing ____ from the curb. → 400
If towing (with four lanes going in your direction), which lane should you drive in? → Any two right lanes.
It is against the law to pass when your view of the road ahead is obstructed, and when you are within _____ feet of a bridge, viaduct, or tunnel. → 100