5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Within how many days should you notify the DMV of an address change?
- When following large vehicles that block your view of the road ahead, give yourself a ____ second or more cushion of space in front of your vehicle.
- When turning, you should signal during the last _________ feet before the turn.
- If you must drive in the fog, then slow down and turn your ______ beam headlights on (and fog lights, if you have them).
- If you are parking facing downhill, turn your wheels facing ____ from the curb.
- a Low
- b Towards
- c 4
- d 10
- e 100
5 Multiple choice questions
- Sell or transfer your vehicle.
- Stop before entering
- Any two right lanes.
5 True/False questions
One person is injured every __ mins as a result of traffic collision → Driving further from parked cars
You should change lanes only when there is sufficient space between vehicles in the next lane, and by allowing a gap of at least how many seconds? → Anyone under 8 yrs. old and less than 4 feet 9 inches.
In order to keep a vehicle in a turn without allowing centrifugal force to pull the car out, what should you not do? → 400
What is not a result of poor peripheral vision? → Apply the breaks before shifting into neutral
When exiting a freeway, you should signal your intention to exit for approximately how many seconds? → 5