5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Within how many days should you notify the DMV of an address change?
- One person is injured every __ mins as a result of traffic collision
- When turning, you should signal during the last _________ feet before the turn.
- Which children must wear a child passenger restraint system?
- What are the consequences of not stopping if you are involved in an accident?
- a 10
- b 100
- c 2
- d Anyone under 8 yrs. old and less than 4 feet 9 inches.
- e A fine of up to $10,000 and a minimum of one year jail time.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Stop before entering
- Decreases, increases.
- There is a collision and injury/death.
5 True/False questions
For drivers over the age of 21 (not operating a commercial vehicle), it is illegal to drive with a blood alcohol concentration that is ________ or more. → 2.5
In an uncontrolled intersection, should you stop? → No, slow down and prepare to stop only if necessary.
Failure to stop at a railroad crossing when required to do so can result in a _____ month license suspension. → 6
You must turn your headlights on ____ minutes after sunset and leave them on until ______minutes before sunrise. → There is a collision and injury/death.
The court will also order a _____ suspension of your driving privilege if you are under 21 years of age and are convicted of a drug related offense. → 1 year