5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- You should change lanes only when there is sufficient space between vehicles in the next lane, and by allowing a gap of at least how many seconds?
- Which is not a step to perform if your gas pedal gets stuck?
- You must notify the DMV within 5 days if you _____.
- When entering a bicycle lane to make a right turn, within how many feet must you enter the lane before making the turn?
- Within how many days should you notify the DMV of an address change?
- a 10
- b 4
- c Sell or transfer your vehicle.
- d Apply the breaks before shifting into neutral
- e 200
5 Multiple choice questions
- 25 mph
- No turn.
5 True/False questions
What does a vehicle displaying following sign on the back indicate?
(red border, orange triangle) → Vehicle travels slowly
_______ drink(s) within a 4 hour time span, regardless of height and weight, can get you a BAC of .01% . → 1
A visual lead of ________ seconds or 1 city block is appropriate when driving in traffic in urban areas. → 4
You must notify law enforcement and write a report when ______. → There is a collision and injury/death.
Which three gauges or indicators are the most important to be aware of? → Receiving 2 points within 6 months