5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Gravity __________ your kinetic energy when you are driving uphill and __________it when you are driving downhill.
- In order to keep a vehicle in a turn without allowing centrifugal force to pull the car out, what should you not do?
- You must turn your headlights on ____ minutes after sunset and leave them on until ______minutes before sunrise.
- If you are parking facing downhill, turn your wheels facing ____ from the curb.
- If you can not see clearly 100 ft in both directions when approaching an uncontrolled intersection, what should your rate of speed be?
- a Decreases, increases.
- b Accelerate while turning
- c Towards
- d 30
- e No more than 15 mph
5 Multiple choice questions
- Anyone under 8 yrs. old and less than 4 feet 9 inches.
- No turn.
5 True/False questions
A visual lead of ________ seconds or 1 city block is appropriate when driving in traffic in urban areas. → 10 to 15
When driving in the far right lane, what should you expect? → Start breaking before you enter the curve.
Failure to stop at a railroad crossing when required to do so can result in a _____ month license suspension. → 400
What are the consequences of not stopping if you are involved in an accident? → A fine of up to $10,000 and a minimum of one year jail time.
It is against the law to follow within _____ feet of any emergency vehicle which is answering an emergency call. → 300