5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- In order to keep a vehicle in a turn without allowing centrifugal force to pull the car out, what should you not do?
- If you must drive in the fog, then slow down and turn your ______ beam headlights on (and fog lights, if you have them).
- For drivers over the age of 21 (not operating a commercial vehicle), it is illegal to drive with a blood alcohol concentration that is ________ or more.
- Provisional licensees would have their license suspended for 6 months and probation for 1 year after receiving _______ points in 12 months.
- What is the consequence for failure to appear in court (FTA) or failure to pay fees or fines (FTP)?
- a 3
- b 0.08%
- c License suspension
- d Low
- e Accelerate while turning
5 Multiple choice questions
- Decreases, increases.
- Coolant temperature gauge, oil pressure gauge, and battery voltage gauge
5 True/False questions
You should change lanes only when there is sufficient space between vehicles in the next lane, and by allowing a gap of at least how many seconds? → No turn.
When turning, you should signal during the last _________ feet before the turn. → Merging vehicles.
Alcohol is involved in about ____ of all fatal highway accidents. → 40%
Which is not a step to perform if your gas pedal gets stuck? → Driving further from parked cars
Which is not a reason for a court to suspend or delay your license? → Receiving 2 points within 6 months