5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Drivers under 18 are ____ times more likely to have a fatal accident than the average driver.
- You must turn your headlights on ____ minutes after sunset and leave them on until ______minutes before sunrise.
- If you are parking facing downhill, turn your wheels facing ____ from the curb.
- You should change lanes only when there is sufficient space between vehicles in the next lane, and by allowing a gap of at least how many seconds?
- What is the consequence for failure to appear in court (FTA) or failure to pay fees or fines (FTP)?
- a License suspension
- b Towards
- c 4
- d 2.5
- e 30
5 Multiple choice questions
- Merging vehicles.
- Driving further from parked cars
5 True/False questions
To see your blind spots, you must ____. → Sell or transfer your vehicle.
A flashing red light at an intersection means: → No, slow down and prepare to stop only if necessary.
In an uncontrolled intersection, should you stop? → Turn your head.
In order to keep a vehicle in a turn without allowing centrifugal force to pull the car out, what should you not do? → 400
You must notify law enforcement and write a report when ______. → There is a collision and injury/death.