5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The state of _____________ was the first to centralize its state police force.
- A centralized law enforcement agency combines ________ investigations with patrol of state highways.
- _________ patrol is a strategy designed to increase the productivity of patrol officers through the application of scientific analysis and evaluation of patrol techniques.
- If state troopers were instructed to write a ticket for any motorist going 1 mph over the speed limit, one could argue that this department was operating under ________ style of policing.
- The Law Enforcement Assistance Administration was established in the year ____.
- a criminal
- b 1969
- c legalistic
- d pennsylvania
- e directed
5 Multiple choice questions
5 True/False questions
In the year ____ the FBI begin as the Bureau of Investigation? → crime
James Q. ______ is most closely associated with the concept of "policing styles." → watchman
The _______ is the local law enforcement official responsible for serving court papers, maintaining security within courtrooms, and running the county jail. → political
______________ policing is best characterized by providing service to citizens. → Community
______________ policing is a policing strategy that reorganizes conventional patrol strategies into integrated and versatile police teams assigned to a fixed district. → Strategic