5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The _______ is the local law enforcement official responsible for serving court papers, maintaining security within courtrooms, and running the county jail.
- _______ is the acronym that describes Chicago's comprehensive community-based policing program.
- If state troopers were instructed to write a ticket for any motorist going 1 mph over the speed limit, one could argue that this department was operating under ________ style of policing.
- The state of _____________ was the first to centralize its state police force.
- Police-community relations (PCR) as a police practice recognizes that the police derive their legitimacy from the __________ they serve.
- a community
- b legalistic
- c pennsylvania
- d CAPS
- e Sheriff
5 Multiple choice questions
5 True/False questions
The __________ era of American policing was characterized by the police serving the interests of politicians. → Community
James Q. ______ is most closely associated with the concept of "policing styles." → 1908
The Law Enforcement Assistance Administration was established in the year ____. → 1969
______________ policing is best characterized by providing service to citizens. → political
_________ patrol is a strategy designed to increase the productivity of patrol officers through the application of scientific analysis and evaluation of patrol techniques. → Strategic