5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- ______________ policing is a policing strategy that reorganizes conventional patrol strategies into integrated and versatile police teams assigned to a fixed district.
- ______________ policing is best characterized by providing service to citizens.
- The _______ is the local law enforcement official responsible for serving court papers, maintaining security within courtrooms, and running the county jail.
- Police-community relations (PCR) as a police practice recognizes that the police derive their legitimacy from the __________ they serve.
- _________ patrol is a strategy designed to increase the productivity of patrol officers through the application of scientific analysis and evaluation of patrol techniques.
- a team
- b community
- c Community
- d directed
- e Sheriff
5 Multiple choice questions
- new york
5 True/False questions
A centralized law enforcement agency combines ________ investigations with patrol of state highways. → 1969
The best way to describe police subculture is a particular set of _______ characteristic of the police. → crime
In the year ____ the FBI begin as the Bureau of Investigation? → crime
The state of _____________ was the first to centralize its state police force. → pennsylvania
The Law Enforcement Assistance Administration was established in the year ____. → crime