5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The _______ is the local law enforcement official responsible for serving court papers, maintaining security within courtrooms, and running the county jail.
- _________ patrol is a strategy designed to increase the productivity of patrol officers through the application of scientific analysis and evaluation of patrol techniques.
- _______ is the acronym that describes Chicago's comprehensive community-based policing program.
- The state of _____________ was the first to centralize its state police force.
- The Law Enforcement Assistance Administration was established in the year ____.
- a Sheriff
- b 1969
- c pennsylvania
- d CAPS
- e directed
5 Multiple choice questions
5 True/False questions
James Q. ______ is most closely associated with the concept of "policing styles." → watchman
The ___________ policing style was in use when the Rodney King beating occurred in Los Angeles. → watchman
The F.B.I. operates one of the largest _____ labs in the world. → 1908
A neighborhood resource officer asks residents to clean up litter, remove graffiti, and install better lighting in a nearby park that is known for extensive drug dealing. Such a request is characteristic of _________ type of policing. → crime
The __________ era of American policing was characterized by the police serving the interests of politicians. → Community