5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The Law Enforcement Assistance Administration was established in the year ____.
- If state troopers were instructed to write a ticket for any motorist going 1 mph over the speed limit, one could argue that this department was operating under ________ style of policing.
- In the year ____ the FBI begin as the Bureau of Investigation?
- _________ patrol is a strategy designed to increase the productivity of patrol officers through the application of scientific analysis and evaluation of patrol techniques.
- The ___________ policing style was in use when the Rodney King beating occurred in Los Angeles.
- a legalistic
- b directed
- c 1908
- d 1969
- e watchman
5 Multiple choice questions
5 True/False questions
James Q. ______ is most closely associated with the concept of "policing styles." → wilson
___________ policing is a police strategy that emphasizes an increased capacity to deal with crimes that are not well controlled by traditional methods. → Strategic
A centralized law enforcement agency combines ________ investigations with patrol of state highways. → 1969
_______ is the acronym that describes Chicago's comprehensive community-based policing program. → Sheriff
______________ policing is best characterized by providing service to citizens. → Community