5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The best way to describe police subculture is a particular set of _______ characteristic of the police.
- The __________ era of American policing was characterized by the police serving the interests of politicians.
- _______ is the acronym that describes Chicago's comprehensive community-based policing program.
- ___________ policing is a police strategy that emphasizes an increased capacity to deal with crimes that are not well controlled by traditional methods.
- According to a recent Bureau of Justice Statistics study, _____ percentage of local police departments had full-time officers engaged in some form of community policing.
- a CAPS
- b values
- c Strategic
- d political
- e 64%
5 Multiple choice questions
5 True/False questions
______________ policing is best characterized by providing service to citizens. → team
_________ patrol is a strategy designed to increase the productivity of patrol officers through the application of scientific analysis and evaluation of patrol techniques. → Strategic
The ___________ policing style was in use when the Rodney King beating occurred in Los Angeles. → Community
Police-community relations (PCR) as a police practice recognizes that the police derive their legitimacy from the __________ they serve. → political
___ ____ is the nation's largest law enforcement agency, with about 38,000 sworn officers. → new york