5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- According to a recent Bureau of Justice Statistics study, _____ percentage of local police departments had full-time officers engaged in some form of community policing.
- James Q. ______ is most closely associated with the concept of "policing styles."
- In the year ____ the FBI begin as the Bureau of Investigation?
- _______ is the acronym that describes Chicago's comprehensive community-based policing program.
- ______________ policing is a policing strategy that reorganizes conventional patrol strategies into integrated and versatile police teams assigned to a fixed district.
- a wilson
- b 64%
- c team
- d CAPS
- e 1908
5 Multiple choice questions
5 True/False questions
___ ____ is the nation's largest law enforcement agency, with about 38,000 sworn officers. → CAPS
A centralized law enforcement agency combines ________ investigations with patrol of state highways. → 1969
The ___________ policing style was in use when the Rodney King beating occurred in Los Angeles. → Community
Police-community relations (PCR) as a police practice recognizes that the police derive their legitimacy from the __________ they serve. → community
______________ policing is best characterized by providing service to citizens. → team