5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- If state troopers were instructed to write a ticket for any motorist going 1 mph over the speed limit, one could argue that this department was operating under ________ style of policing.
- The __________ era of American policing was characterized by the police serving the interests of politicians.
- ______________ policing is best characterized by providing service to citizens.
- A neighborhood resource officer asks residents to clean up litter, remove graffiti, and install better lighting in a nearby park that is known for extensive drug dealing. Such a request is characteristic of _________ type of policing.
- In the year ____ the FBI begin as the Bureau of Investigation?
- a political
- b Community
- c 1908
- d legalistic
- e problem-solving
5 Multiple choice questions
- new york
5 True/False questions
According to a recent Bureau of Justice Statistics study, _____ percentage of local police departments had full-time officers engaged in some form of community policing. → crime
The F.B.I. operates one of the largest _____ labs in the world. → crime
The _______ is the local law enforcement official responsible for serving court papers, maintaining security within courtrooms, and running the county jail. → Sheriff
The state of _____________ was the first to centralize its state police force. → pennsylvania
______________ policing is a policing strategy that reorganizes conventional patrol strategies into integrated and versatile police teams assigned to a fixed district. → Strategic