5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- A centralized law enforcement agency combines ________ investigations with patrol of state highways.
- The Law Enforcement Assistance Administration was established in the year ____.
- James Q. ______ is most closely associated with the concept of "policing styles."
- According to a recent Bureau of Justice Statistics study, _____ percentage of local police departments had full-time officers engaged in some form of community policing.
- The __________ era of American policing was characterized by the police serving the interests of politicians.
- a criminal
- b political
- c 64%
- d 1969
- e wilson
5 Multiple choice questions
5 True/False questions
_______ is the acronym that describes Chicago's comprehensive community-based policing program. → Sheriff
______________ policing is a policing strategy that reorganizes conventional patrol strategies into integrated and versatile police teams assigned to a fixed district. → Strategic
In the year ____ the FBI begin as the Bureau of Investigation? → crime
___ ____ is the nation's largest law enforcement agency, with about 38,000 sworn officers. → CAPS
The state of _____________ was the first to centralize its state police force. → crime