5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Fiat Money
- Fine Silver
- a The speed at which money changes hands.
- b A one-ounce ingot of silver
- c The purity of a precious metal
- d Almost nothing is free, someone must pay for it
- e Legal tender money
5 Multiple choice questions
- The correction period following an inflation.
- The notches on the edge of a coin
- When prices rise rapidly, every few hours.
- Today, it is paper money. Originally, it was an IOU from a bank
- A decrease in the ammount of money.
5 True/False questions
Coin → A wafer or disk of precious metal
Law of Economics → An unchanging fact of life which deals with production and distribution of wealth.
Base Metal → A non-precious metal like copper or nickel
Money → A disk of base metal which can be used as a substitute for a coin
Law of supply and demand → An unchanging fact of life which deals with production and distribution of wealth.