5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Law of supply and demand
- Runaway Inflation
- a A decrease in the ammount of money.
- b The beginning of a depression that never went all the way.
- c Almost nothing is free, someone must pay for it
- d When the supply of something goes up, the price per unit of that thing goes down
- e When prices rise rapidly, every few hours.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A one-ounce ingot of silver
- A non-precious metal like copper or nickel
- A coin made of different metals.
- The mint-mark of a coin which tells who made the coin
- To make something that is fake or phonylly overvalued money.
5 True/False questions
Clipping → A wafer or disk of precious metal
Depression → The correction period following an inflation.
Inflation → A decrease in the ammount of money.
Reeding → Reducing the value of a coin by reducing the amount of precious metal in it.
Subsidy → Reducing the value of a coin by reducing the amount of precious metal in it.