5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Legal Tender Law
- Law of supply and demand
- a Shaving the edges of a coin in order to get some of the precious metal from the coin
- b A one-ounce ingot of silver
- c A law which provides for the punishment of anyone who refuses to accept the legal tender money
- d The notches on the edge of a coin
- e When the supply of something goes up, the price per unit of that thing goes down
5 Multiple choice questions
- Prices increases rising at 10 to 99 percent per year due to inflation
- Reducing the value of a coin by reducing the amount of precious metal in it.
- The desire to hold money rather than trade it.
- Legal tender money
- A wafer or disk of precious metal
5 True/False questions
Depression → The beginning of a depression that never went all the way.
Counterfeiting → The notches on the edge of a coin
Base Metal → A non-precious metal like copper or nickel
Velocity → A decrease in the ammount of money.
Welfare Program → A non-precious metal like copper or nickel