6 Categories of Security Cooperation:
(1) Military contacts, including senior official visits, port visits, counterpart visits, conferences, staff talks, and personnel and unit exchange programs.
(2) Nation assistance, including foreign internal defense, security assistance programs, and planned humanitarian and civic assistance activities.
(3) Multinational training.
(4) Multinational exercises, including those in support of the Partnership for Peace Program.
(5) Multinational education for US personnel and personnel from other nations, both overseas and in the United States.
(6) Arms control and treaty monitoring activities.