5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- portal of exit (also vehicle)
- a airborne, direct contact, contaminated food or water, vector
- b general grouping...listed first.
- c microorganisms smaller than bacteria
- d prokaryote; single celled; does not have true nucleus, can live in harsh conditions; identified thru gram staining.
- e similar in structure to living animal or plants
5 Multiple choice questions
- hand washing, appropriate waste disposal, careful management of secretions and drainage
- part of the cell walls of gram-negative bacteria; when microbe dies, the cell wall decays & releases the toxins
- is the structure that allows a stain to be retained or not.
- how to break chain in step 3: poral of exit
- rarely cause human disease
5 True/False questions
mycology → infection caused by fungi
antibiotic or antiinflammatory → take C&S test before __ and __ is given to pt. (will alter results)
trichomona vaginalis → have spores for protection
coccus (cocci) → rod shaped
staph, TB, and pseudomonas aeruginosa → other common bacterias: