5 Written questions
3 Matching questions
- cesarean section
- a ...
- b The process in which a blastocyst becomes embedded in the uterine wall.
- c A second trimester procedure that involves inserting a sy
5 Multiple choice questions
- The time when a body structure is most vulnerable to damage by a teratogen, typically when that organ or process is rapidly developing or coming "on line."
- The hollow sphere of cells formed during the germinal stage in preparation for implantation.
- One of a pair of slim pipe-like structures that connect the ovaries with the uterus.
- A blood test to determine whether a person carries the gene for a given genetic disorder.
5 True/False questions
natural childbirth → ...
Apgar scale → ...
proximodistal sequence → The first 14 days of prenatal development, from fertizliation to full implantation.
ovum → One of a pair of almond-shaped organs that contain a woman's ova, or eggs.
gestation → The moment during a woman's monthly cycle when an ovum is expelled from the ovary.