Upgrade to remove ads
Service Cloud Test Practice 2
Terms in this set (137)
1. UC has a three-tiered contact center. Cases are routed to Tier 1 or Tier 2 based on severity, priority, complexity, or SLAs. Cases are assigned to Tier 3 only if they are escalated by Tier 1 and Tier 2. How can UC measure case escalation?
A. Create a case report to show all cases across tiers filtered by an escalation flag.
B. Create an approval process to ensure only the appropriate cases get escalated.
C. Create a case report to show the number of cases for each tier and sort them by case owner.
D. Create a custom trigger to generate history when cases get escalated between tiers.
2. UC wants to ensure the contracted service level requirements for its clients are being met. What should be configured to meet this requirement?
A. Entitlement processes, contracts, contract line items, and entitlements
B. Entitlement processes, contracts, milestones, and milestone actions
C. Entitlement processes, contract line items, milestones, and entitlements
D. Entitlement processes, milestone, milestone actions, and entitlements
3. What is a common deflection technique to reduce the number of interactions for a contact center? Choose 2 answers.
A. Recommend articles during a call for a support agent
B. Suggest articles for a web-to-case question
C. Suggest articles for an email-to-case question
D. Recommend articles prior to a Live Agent session
4. UC wants to reduce incoming support phone call volume. What action can be taken to meet this requirement? Choose 2 answers.
A. Implement Service Cloud console to support agents
B. Leverage Live Agent for web-based chat
C. Enable service contracts and entitlements
D. Implement Salesforce Knowledge on a portal
5. UC is concerned with system performance in its contact center because the number of records has exceeded 40 million. What platform functionality might be affected by the number of contact records?
A. Contact list view edit time
B. Contact report run time
C. Contact view page load time
D. Contact related list load time
6. UC's support team requires its customers to submit their support inquiries via free form email (Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo, etc.). Additional requirements are listed below:
• Support attachments up to 20MB per inquiry
• Over 10,000 inquiries per day
• Which solution should a consultant recommend to meet these requirements?
C. On-Demand Email-to-Case
D. Customer Chatter groups
7. UC is creating an inbound customer support contact center to handle questions about using its products. What should be considered when designing the contact center?
A. Automatic call distributor and interactive voice response
B. Workforce management and customer satisfaction score
C. Average handling time and first call resolution time
D. Agent skill-based routing and predictive dialer
8. A customer calls the service desk at UC. The agent assigned to the call creates a case to capture the issue, but later realizes the caller is not eligible for support. What solution should a consultant recommend to prevent this scenario from happening in the future?
A. Add the entitlements related list to the contact records
B. Add the service contract related list to contact records
C. Add the entitlement contacts related list to account records
D. Add the assets related list to contact records
9. UCs is implementing Salesforce Knowledge at its contact center. The contact center has a dedicated support team for each product that it supports. Contact center agents should only be able to view articles for the product they support. What solution should a consultant recommend to meet this requirement?
A. Assign team-based roles to the associated product article types
B. Assign team-based profiles to the associated product article types
C. Assign team-based roles to the associated product data category value
D. Assign team-based profiles to the associated product data category value
10. What is a characteristic of Visual Workflow? Choose 3 answers.
A. Elements can be used to update fields in the database
B. Apex code must be used to pass data to legacy systems
C. Apex code must be used to update fields in the database
D. Only one version of a flow can be activated at a time
E. Elements can be used to pass data to legacy systems
11. UC wants to display a list of open cases, data from an external system, and Knowledge articles in one view in Salesforce. What should a consultant recommend to meet this requirement?
A. Create a custom Visualforce page to display case list view, external system and Knowledge articles
B. Configure the agent console and display the articles, case view, and external system custom object
C. Configure the Service Cloud console, integrate the external system, and enable Knowledge
D. Configure the Service Cloud console, add Visualforce components, and activate the Knowledge sidebar
12. UC's contact center management wants to enhance its Service Cloud implementation and deploy a solution that will better assist its service agents and customers in troubleshooting and resolving issues. The contact center manager has outlined the following requirements: Provide content categorization for easier navigation, searching, and visibility. Shorten agents' issue resolution time by suggesting relevant content. Establish a publication lifecycle process based on industry leading practices. Ensure the solution is tightly integrated with Service Cloud console and Live Agent. What Salesforce solution should a consultant recommend?
13. UC wants to provide its 20 million customers with a portal where they can: Submit inquires, Monitor the status of those inquiries, and View their contact information. To meet these requirements, which type of portal license would be most appropriate for the customers?
A. Partner portal
B. Service Cloud portal (Customer Community)
C. Enterprise admin
14. A consultant is working on a Service Cloud implementation with a fixed-budget and timeline. The analysis phase of the project has just been completed. Additional requirements were discovered that will result in the project exceeding timeline and budget constraints. What is the first step the consultant should take to address the issue?
A. Add development resources to the project team to build out the additional requirements
B. Document the requirements gap and communicate development options to the project team
C. Adjust the project scope to accommodate the new requirements and continue with original project schedule
D. Adjust the dates in the project plan to account for the additional requirements and communicate the new timeline.
15. A contact center manager is looking for ways to reduce overall cost per case. What Salesforce metric should the contact center manager evaluate? Choose 2 answers.
A. Average customer satisfaction score by case
B. Average number of activities per case
C. Average number of articles attached to a case
D. Total number of cases by origin
16. UC is implementing Salesforce Knowledge and immediately wants to begin building a repository of frequently asked questions (FAQ) encountered by contact center agents. How can this be accomplished?
A. Create an FAQ article type and enable the submit articles feature on the case close page layout
B. Enable Ideas for the contact center agents and have them submit FAQ articles at the time a case is closed
C. Define a data category called FAQ and assign category visibility to users in the contact center role
D. Create an FAQ article type and configure the enable suggested articles option in support settings
17. UC has two customer service contact centers and each focuses on a specific product line. Each contact center has a varying call volume, contributing to a high operational cost for the company. UC wants to optimize the cost without compromising customer satisfaction. What can a consultant recommend to accomplish these objectives? Choose 2 answers.
A. Implement a customer self-service portal
B. Enable agents to transfer calls to other agents
C. Cross-train agents on both product lines
D. Prioritize customer calls based on their SLA
18. Which element is true regarding a prebuilt Salesforce computer telephone integration (CTI) adapter for different telephone systems? Choose 2 answers.
A. It is an intermediary between a telephony system and a Salesforce call center user
B. It allows voicemails to be captured and stored as attachments on cases
C. It is a server-based software program that controls the behavior of a Salesforce SoftPhone
D. It utilizes the Softphone capability from within the Salesforce application
19. UC must provide contact center agents with access to a customer's payment history if the call concerns a billing problem. The following considerations need to be taken into account: Billing problems account for less than 5% of the calls. Billing data is stored in an external system containing over 20 million records. Agents do not want to maintain separate login sessions for Salesforce and the billing system. What solution should a consultant recommend?
A. Create a custom web service to handle invoice inserts and updates from the billing system
B. Create a custom tab of type URL that displays a search page from the billing system
C. Import payment data into Salesforce and add to the contact page layout related list
D. Create a Visualforce page that retrieves payment information via a Web Service call-out
20. A contact center manager wants to measure improvements to operations after the implementation of a new workforce management system. Which metric can be used to assess the success of the new workforce management system? Choose 2 answers.
A. Number of calls offered
B. Agent utilization
C. Schedule adherence
D. Quality monitoring score
21. Support engineers need to see a complete chronological list of field edits to a case, associated emails, case comments, and field edits to related objects in a single view while working on a case. How should this requirement be met?
A. Create a custom related list on the case
B. Create a custom Visualforce page
C. Create a custom report
D. Create a custom view on the Case tab (or Case Feed)
22. UC, a new Salesforce customer, needs its millions of consumers to have public access to knowledge on it corporate website. The consumers also need the ability to login to create, update and read historical cases. Which product and license type would meet all of these requirements?
A. Force.com Sites with Knowledge and Email-to-Case
B. Force.com Sites with Knowledge and Web-to-Case
C. Force.com Sites and High-Volume Customer Portal
D. Visualforce and Self-Service Portal
23. UC is initiating a program to improve customer satisfaction. As part of the program, customers must be surveyed after the case is closed to ensure the customer is satisfied and the issue has been resolved. What solution should a consultant recommend to meet this requirement?
A. Use workflow rules to send an email to the customer
B. Use escalation rules to assign the case to a case queue
C. Use auto-response rules to send an email to the customer
D. Use assignment rules to assign the case to a case queue
24. What are some uses of www.trust.salesforce.com in business continuity planning? Choose 3 answers.
A. To provide best practices for continuity plans
B. To provide information regarding planned maintenance
C. To provide live and historical data on system performance
D. To provide online security threat information
E. To provide live support for system and data backup
25. UC has completed development and testing of its Service Cloud implementation and plans to migrate functionality from the sandbox environment to the production environment. What should be used for migration functionality?
A. Data loader, change sets, and Force.com Excel Connector
B. Force.com migration tool, Force.com IDE, and change sets
C. Visual Workflow, data loader, and Force.com IDE
D. Mass Transfer Records, change sets, and Force.com migration tool
26. Which step should a consultant take to import articles into Salesforce Knowledge? Choose 2 answers.
A. Use the data loader to import unstructured articles
B. Use change sets to import data categories
C. Map articles with HTML sections to rich text area fields
D. Create a separate .csv file for each article type
27. The UC contact center offers support via email, the Internet, and a Service Cloud portal. The contact center manager wants to demonstrate the success of recent self-service initiatives to executive management. Which report should the contact center manager present to executive management? Choose 2 answers.
A. Number of cases closed by a self-service user
B. Number of IVR inquiries without agent involvement
C. Number of cases created using portal
D. Average call handle time by team
28. UC wants to create a process to verify that customers are eligible for support before a case is created. A consultant recommends using entitlement management to meet this requirement. Which benefit would be realized by using the entitlement management feature? Choose 2 answers.
A. Ability to specify unique service levels for each customer
B. Ability to prompt callers for the service contract number with IVR menus
C. Ability to determine if a customer has escalated a case in the past
D. Ability to enforce service levels with time-dependent processes
29. Universal Electric initiates cases based on electronic transmissions from power units. The case management process is as follows: A work order is submitted to a field service team to perform a technical review. After the technical review, an agent needs to contact the customer to review the activities. Cases can only be closed after the customer review has been completed. UE needs to determine whether the work orders and customer contacts should be stored as child cases or on a related custom object. What should the consultant consider to meet these requirements? Choose 3 answers.
A. Work order and customer contact escalation requirements
B. Account team relationship to the primary contact
C. Total number of account and contact records in the database
D. Visibility and access to the work order records
E. Case closure rules on the original case
30. Which method can be used to route social media inquiries with Salesforce using Salesforce for Twitter and Facebook?
A. Enable social profile and add workflow rules to the contact object
B. Use Twitter-to-Case and add workflow rules to the case object
C. Enable social profile and add assignment rules to the case object
D. Use the routing queues provided with Salesforce for Twitter and Facebook
31. The contact center manager at UC is concerned that the first call resolution rate for their team is too low and would like to see improvement in this metric. What should a consultant recommend to improve this metric?
A. Interactive voice response
B. Skills-based routing
C. Workforce management
D. Private branch exchange
32. UC has determined that case list views are slow to load because of the large number of cases in the system. Which action will improve the performance of the list views? Choose 2 answers
A. Filter the views by case owner
B. Reduce the number of fields displayed
C. Restrict visibility of the views
D. Remove filter criteria from the views
33. UC's service center needs to provide support for a new product line. The product manager would like to be notified whenever a customer reports a new defect. Which solution should a consultant recommend to meet this requirement?
A. Use Chatter case feed and case teams to monitor cases
B. Use an escalation rule to move cases into the product manager queue
C. Use a workflow rule to send an email to the product manager
D. Use an assignment rule to assign new cases to the product manager
34. A contact center agent wants to leverage subject matter experts (SMEs) on Chatter to resolve a complex issue for a customer. What is the recommended solution to increase the involvement of SMEs and track the case to completion in Chatter?
A. @mention the SMEs on the case Chatter feed and follow the case
B. Bookmark all the comments related to the issue from the SMEs
C. Use hashtag (#) to track the customer case and SMEs comments
D. Follow the SMEs to receive automatic updates when they add case comments
35. UC wants to implement a Knowledge management process with the following requirements: It must contain four different kinds of content: customer FAQs, product specifications, contact center procedures, and product manuals. It must provide the ability to filter Knowledge search results by a single product, multiple products, or all 56 products. Any product-related content created by contact center agents must be approved by the contact center manager and the Knowledge manager before being published. Product content should only be visible internally to contact center agents who handle the product. How should a consultant recommend that Knowledge be configured? Choose 3 answers.
A. Configure workflow rules for each data category
B. Configure article types for each kind of content
C. Define approval processes for each article type
D. Define approval processes for each product
E. Configure data category values for each product
36. UC is developing its strategy for social customer service. It would like to build a business case to fund a larger investment in social media and have a dedicated social media support team. The company's requirements include the ability to: Monitor Facebook fan page for new posts from customers. Link new posts to an existing customer record. Respond to posts from the existing Service Cloud console. What should UC do immediately to begin providing social customer service?
A. Create a Force.com app for Facebook monitoring
B. Install Salesforce for Facebook and Twitter
C. Enable Salesforce social profiles on contacts
D. Integrate Facebook to its existing customer portal
37. What metric should a contact center manager consider to measure adoption of Salesforce Knowledge? Choose 2 answers.
A. Number of cases escalated by agent
B. Number of articles created by agent
C. Number of solutions created by agent
D. Number of articles attached to a case
38. What process is a use case for Visual Workflow? Choose 3 answers.
A. Field validation during case creation
B. Caller verification and creation of a new case
C. Decision-based troubleshooting for representatives
D. Assignment of email to a case queue based on subject
E. Cross-sell promotions for representatives
The UC support center management team would like to leverage Salesforce functionality to improve collaboration on cases. What should a consultant recommend to meet this requirement? Choose 2 answers.
A. Create case teams and introduce swarming to resolve cases
B. Enable the Service Cloud console and Knowledge sidebar for agents
C. Enable and use Chatter feed tracking in the case object
D. Create escalation rules to re-assign cases after SLAs have expired
40. UC is in the process of setting up a business-to-business (B2B) portal. The company needs to give customers access to service level agreements (SLA) via the portal. Which solution is recommended to accomplish this requirement?
D. Service contracts
41. A contact center manager needs to restrict who can create an FAQ Article Type within Knowledge. What should a consultant recommend to accomplish this requirement? Choose 2 answers.
A. Enable the Manage Articles permission for the publisher profile and assign it to users
B. Hide the Article Management Lab for users who should have read-only access to articles
C. Create a publisher profile that includes create access on the FAQ article type
D. Set the organization-wide default to private and create sharing rules for the FAQ article type
42. UC is configuring the Service Cloud console to provide a unified desktop for agents. Which solution would require custom application development? Choose 3 answers.
A. Displaying real time visual indicators when lists and records are changed
B. Displaying a technical diagram of a registered product related to the case
C. Creating a button to send an email response and re-queue the case
D. Displaying basic data from a legacy enterprise resource planning system
E. Providing a Knowledge sidebar to suggest a solution related to the case
43. What is a benefit of deploying Knowledge in a high-volume Service Cloud portal? Choose 2 answers.
A. Uncovers gaps in the knowledge base
B. Reducing incoming call volume
C. Replaces the need for an email channel
D. Eliminates tracking of customer entitlements
44. UC has discovered that the average time an agent takes to resolve a case has increased. What should a consultant recommend to help reverse this trend? Choose 2 answers.
A. Configure entitlements and milestones to enforce SLAs
B. Hire more agents for the contact centers
C. Improve the training provided to existing agents
D. Track social sentiment across social media outlets
45. UC wants to use the Service Cloud console and Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) with its contact center infrastructure. The telephony vendor has verified that its current infrastructure supports integration with Salesforce. What must be taken into consideration to meet this requirement?
A. The CTI adapter supports the Service Cloud console push notifications for field or record changes
B. The number of intended Service Cloud console apps will not exceed the CTI adapter limits
C. The CTI adapter must be developed using the CTI Toolkit version 3.0 or higher or Open CTI
D. The CTI adapter requires the Service Cloud console highlights panel for Softphone control
46. When planning the migration of an existing knowledge base into Salesforce Knowledge, what factors should be considered in selecting which articles to migrate?
A. Original creation date and average rating of articles
B. Last modified date and frequent search terms
C. Last modified date and number of recent article views
D. Original creation date and total number of article views
47. UC is implementing the Service Cloud console. Which capability of the Service Cloud console can the company use to improve its contact center performance? Choose 2 answers.
A. Allows Chatter Messenger to be used between agents
B. Displays records and their related items as tabs on one screen
C. Indicates when records and lists are changed by others
D. Is available for users in the partner portal
48. The support manager wants information on the knowledge base searches conducted by customers and call center agents. Which metric would be most useful to identify knowledge article effectiveness? Choose 2 answers.
A. Knowledge search query with no results
B. Number of knowledge articles in each category
C. Knowledge articles with the lowest rating
D. Knowledge articles created by call center agents
49. UC would like for articles to be suggested to agents based on information they are typing into the case. What solution should a consultant recommend?
A. Enable the Knowledge sidebar setting in the case support settings
B. Create a Visualforce page called Knowledge sidebar on the case page layout
C. Create a Service Cloud console and enable the Knowledge sidebar on the case page layout
D. Enable the Knowledge sidebar related list on the case page layout
50. The IT help desk at UC is divided into two tiers to handle escalations. The company would like to improve the collaboration among help desk agents and reduce the number of issue escalations. What solution should a consultant recommend?
A. Enable Chatter on Knowledge articles
B. Allow agents to add comments to each other's cases
C. Use Chatter Answers for the help desk
D. Create a Chatter group for the help desk
51. UC wants to deploy the Service Cloud to its contact centers located across North America, Europe and Asia. The company would like standardized contact center processes and reporting implemented in its centers worldwide. Which approach should a consultant recommend in this scenario?
A. Assign a global team of experienced agents and leaders to create a common design template and report structure
B. Recommend utilizing out-of-the-box functionality to reduce cost and ensure one worldwide process and reporting
C. Assign teams in each major contact center to design a solution unique to its needs and have an analyst build a combined report
D. Recommend that the VP of Worldwide Support design a global template to provide a clear vision and standardization
52. A customer is planning a Service Cloud implementation. The customer's current database has the following number of records: 10 million cases, 1 million accounts, 3 million contacts. When planning to migrate this data into Salesforce, what implications should be considered? Choose 2 answers.
A. Salesforce reporting speed may be affected
B. Related lists on the case object may be slow to populate
C. The Salesforce or may be slow during the data migration
D. Results may be slow when searching for records
53. UC has a telemarketing contact center with agents who cold-call prospects and follow-up on prospects that have been routed to them. Which metric should UC consider when designing the contact center? Choose 2 answers.
A. Number of closed cases
B. Number of lead referrals
C. Number of attempts to contact
D. Number of outbound calls per day
54. The business and IT leaders at UC have agreed to implement Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) for its IT Help Desk. Which benefits will result from a successful ITIL implementation? Choose 3 answers.
A. Aligning IT and the business which allows IT to better understand current and future needs of the business
B. Delivering IT services that are focused on functionality rather than usability
C. Setting customer expectations with predictable processes that are consistently used by the organization
D. Create service levels between IT and the business to provide value at an agreed upon cost
E. Achieving cost savings by utilizing operational resources only for the duration of the project implementation
55. Universal Health supports medical kits that have been distributed to thousands of hospitals. Hospitals can request future credit by providing the kit usage information by patient. The regional processing team reviews these requests and awards coupons for approved cases. What should a consultant recommend to manage this process using Service Cloud?
A. Enable the self-service portal and generate logins for the hospital staff by region
B. Use cases to track the credit requests and route them to regional teams using assignment rules
C. Design a custom object to track credit requests and route them regionally using assignment rules
D. Use Web-to-Lead to capture the credit requests and assign them to regional teams using workflow rules
56. UC's customer service technicians need to access the following information while at a customer site to complete the service call: Customer order history, Level of contracted support, List of replaceable parts. What system can Salesforce integrate with to retrieve this information and make it available to technicians in the field?
A. A workforce management system
B. A third-party mobile application platform
C. A knowledge management system
D. An enterprise resource planning system
57. UC wants to assign support agents to handle only specific interaction channels based on one of the following channel groupings: Phone, Phone and Email, Social Media (Facebook and Twitter). What should a consultant recommend to accomplish this? Choose 2 answers.
A. Create a Service Cloud console to support all channel groupings
B. Create an agent profile for each channel grouping
C. Create a unique case page layout for each channel grouping
D. Create an agent role for each channel grouping
58. UC has activated Email-to-Case functionality to allow customers to correspond with support agents via email. Which options are available with Email-to-Case? Choose 2 answers.
A. Assignment, escalation, and workflow rules are processed on inbound emails
B. Only one inbound email address can be used for Email-to-Case
C. Follow-up emails and attachments related to a case are attached to the case
D. Follow-up emails related to a case will update the case comments
59. A customer utilizes a high-volume Service Cloud portal for its Web customer support and is interested in deploying a chat solution. What should be the first step in configuration and customization?
A. Enable Chatter Messenger for the organization
B. Enable Live Agent for the organization
C. Create user profiles on permission sets
D. Create an iframe to display the chat window
60. UC is in the process of implementing Service Cloud. In which order should the data be migrated?
A. Users, accounts, contacts, cases
B. Accounts, contacts, cases, users
C. Users, contacts, accounts, cases
D. Accounts cases, users, contacts
61. Which Service Cloud tool requires the least agent involvement to resolve a customer issue?
A. Salesforce for Twitter
B. Live Agent
C. Salesforce Knowledge
D. Open CTI
62. Universal Containers is setting up a field service dispatch contact center.
Which functionality should be considered when designing the contact center? (Choose 2)
A. Chatter groups for customer
B. Mobile access to case information
C. Visibility into service entitlements
D. Predictive dialer for outbound call
Universal Containers has a service level agreement (SLA) with customers that requires an agent to take ownership of and respond to incoming cases within two hours of case creation.
Which solution would help Universal Containers meet its SLA?
A. Create a workflow rule to assign a task to all members of a queue if a case has not been accepted by an agent within one hour.
B. Use case auto-response rules to send an email to support managers within one hour of case creation.
C. Assign cases to queues and use escalation rules to escalate cases that have not been accepted by an agent within one hour.
D. Create a workflow rule to send an email to support managers when a case is created and assigned to a queue.
64. Universal Containers has basic field service requirements and has not yet deployed the Service Cloud. The company would like to automatically create a field service dispatch record and assign it to a queue when specific case criteria are selected by an agent working the case.
Which solution will create and route the field service dispatch record when the case is saved?
A. Use a workflow rule with an action
B. Use a validation rule
C. Use a case assignment rule
D. Use an Apex trigger
65. Universal Containers is launching a full line of new products and Service Cloud should support the following requirements:
- Agents need to collaborate with other teams
- The product development team needs to be alerted on high-priority cases for specific products
Which solution will meet these requirements
A. Use escalation rules for notifications and case teams to monitor cases
B. Use workflow rules for notifications and case teams to monitor cases
C. Use escalation rules for notifications and account teams to monitor cases
D. Use workflow rules for notifications and account teams to monitor cases
66. Universal Containers is concerned with system performance in its contact center because the number of contact records has exceeded 40 million.
What platform functionality might be affected by the number of contact records?
A. Contact related list load time
B. Contact view page load time
C. Contact report run time
D. Contact list view edit time
67. Universal Containers' contact center manager needs to measure the following metrics:
- Agent productivity
- Customer satisfaction
Which report should a consultant recommend? (Choose 2)
A. Average handle time
B. First contact resolution
C. Average speed to answer
D. Escalation rate
68. To manage the publishing lifecycle for articles in Salesforce Knowledge, the contact center director wants to provide article managers the various publishing capabilities.
What configuration should be recommended to meet this objective?
A. Assign article managers to public groups and specific article actions to each group
B. Assign article managers to publication teams and specific publication states to each team
C. Assign article managers to public groups and specific publication states to each group
D. Assign article managers to publication teams and specific article actions to each team
69. What is the primary function of a private branch exchange (PBX)?
A. To receive multiple calls at one time
B. To use speech recognition to direct calls
C. To report the caller's background information
D. To route calls to different agents
70. The project manager on a Service Cloud implementation is responsible for coordinating user acceptance testing (UAT) for a customer.
Which tasks should be completed prior to UAT? (Choose 2)
A. Verification of the production migration checklist
B. Approval of test scripts from the business lead
C. Verification that sample data has been loaded
D. Fund customer approval on training materials
71. Universal Containers requires that users have the ability to view specific cases, as determined by the product type field on the case. An email should be sent to the users when a case to which they have access is created or closed.
What should a consultant recommend to meet these requirements? (Choose 2)
A. Escalation rules
B. Case teams
C. Workflow rules
D. Auto-response rules
72. Universal Containers wants to shorten the average call time in its contact centers by prompting the customers to enter customer number and identify their order and product information when they call for support. After providing this information, the customer should then have the option to speak a support agent if they still need help.
Which system will help Universal Containers meet this requirement?
A. Computer Telephony Integration
B. Interactive Voice Response
C. Automatic Call Distribution
D. Order Management System
73. Universal Containers is evaluating whether to implement On-Demand Email-to-Case or Email-to-Case and needs to ensure the solution selected will meet its requirements.
Which customer requirement would require the use of Email-to-Case?
A. Accepts email attachments larger than 10 MB
B. Accepts attachments from emails
C. Handles more the 10,000 emails a day
D. Requires the use of Transport Layout Security (TLS)
74. A consultant needs to import 2,000 source articles for a Salesforce Knowledge implementation. The source articles are in HTML and contain several images. All of the articles are FAQs.
Before importing the articles into Knowledge, which step should a consultant perform? (Choose 3)
A. Create the data categories and set up the data category values.
B. Set up a zip file that contains the CSV, HTML, and image files.
C. Create the custom fields for the slide type
D. Set up the article actions and assign publishers to each action
E. Set the publication status of the article tame to draft status
75. Universal Containers is implementing a CTI solution for its inbound service and support contact center. Currently, the company handles only existing customers with support issues. The contact center manager has been tasked with improving sales for the premier support offering.
What key metrics can be expected to improve following the CTI implementation? (Choose 2)
A. Average days to close
B. First call resolution
C. Average handle time
D. Abandon rate
76. Customers can contact Universal Appliances to report problems with their appliances within 30 days of delivery. Support agents need quick-view-only access to an external database the stores over 100,000 known product bugs logged by the product engineers.
Which solution should a consultant design to meet this requirement? (Choose 2)
A. Display product bug data in Salesforce via a Visualforce page
B. Use Web Services API to integrate the external database with Salesforce
C. Create a custom product bug object and import data into Salesforce
D. Use Bulk API to load the product bug data into Salesforce
77. Universal Containers wants to implement Knowledge to assist agents with the resolution of cases.
What should a consultant recommend to meet this requirement? (Choose 3)
A. Create an email template to send articles as PDF attachments
B. Enable suggested articles on new cases
C. Enable article submission during case close
D. Enable article customization for open cases
E. Enable agents to create their own personal articles
78. Universal Containers is using the Service Cloud in its contact center. The contact center manager wants to deploy Answers Community.
What should a consultant recommend to integrate Answers into its Service Cloud implementation? (Choose 2)
A. Create a draft Knowledge article from a reply using the promote article button.
B. Use the close and resolve button on the case page layout to close a case and mark the question resolved.
C. Allow administrators and trusted community members to escalate a question into a case.
D. Display up to three category groups to help organize questions for easy browsing.
79. A team of publishers has created and published articles in Salesforce Knowledge. The manager of the help desk wants to verify that the articles are useful to agents.
Which reports can the help desk manager use to determine the quality of the articles? (Choose 2)
A. Report on the articles attached in cases.
B. Report on articles followed in Chatter.
C. Report on agent ratings on articles
D. Report on agent feedback on articles
80. What key metric should a contact center manager use to evaluate the effectiveness of a new Service Cloud implementation? (Choose 2)
A. First contact resolution rate
B. Number of total cases handled
C. Total number of solutions created by agent
D. Average number of knowledge articles published
81. Universal Containers has millions of customers in Salesforce, but only a very small percentage have opened support cases in the past. Recently, Universal Containers has implemented a Service Cloud portal and plans to allow customers to be authenticated users to increase self-service rates.
Which method should be used to enable the customers on the portal? (Choose 2)
A. Have agents manually create users when portal access is requested by customers.
B. Identify active customers and send them registration instructions via email.
C. Create active customers as portal users and send them email notifications
D. Have agents provide customers with portal registration instructions when working a case
82. A new customer to Salesforce is considering implementing a customer portal. The customer has millions of users and plans to evaluate a high-volume customer portal.
What is a key consideration when configuring a customer portal?
A. Users cannot own records
B. Users can download and view content
C. Users are not associated with a role in the hierarchy
D. Users can be part of a case team
83. Universal Containers is using the Service Cloud Console for managing cases. They would like to add the Salesforce SoftPhone to enable click-to-dial capability.
What needs to be configured for the SoftPhone to work in Salesforce? (Choose 3)
A. Assign the correct Salesforce users to the Call Center
B. Install an adapter from AppExchange to work with third-party CTI systems
C. Use Apex to create an adapter to work with third-party CTI systems
D. Create a SoftPhone layout and assign to user profiles
E. Assign the Salesforce CTI license to Salesforce users
84. Universal Containers CFO is looking for ways to reduce contact center costs.
Which customer service metric should the CFO monitor to reach the budget goals? (Choose 2)
A. First call resolution
B. Average handle time
C. Upsell percentage
D. Customer retention
85. For which purpose should a contact center use Visual Flow?
A. To assign follow-up tasks to an agent one week after a case is closed.
B. To automatically assign cases to a specific queue based on the customer support level
C. To escalate to the support manager if it has been open for more than 72 hours
D. To automate business processes for agents who troubleshoot customer support issues via phone
86. Universal Containers wants to track customer satisfaction (CSAT).
Which solution will automate the process for support agents to survey customers when cases are closed?
A. Enable the case survey object for the customer portal
B. Utilize an AppExchange package to handle customer surveys
C. Create a validation rule for case survey email templates
D. Modify the user interface settings for the case survey sidebar
87. Which document should be created to support the initial planning phase of an implementation project? (Choose 2)
A. Requirements traceability matrix
B. Solution design document
C. Project milestones
D. Project kickoff presentation
88. Universal Containers staffs its contact centers to allow for up to 20% of the total case volume to be escalated. The contact center would like to measure case escalation rate to staff to ensure sufficient training for Tier 1 agents.
What solution should a consultant recommend to meet this requirement?
A. Create a dashboard report to display and compare escalated cases against non-escalated cases.
B. Create a case report with a custom summary formula to calculate the percentage of escalated cases.
C. Create a formula field on the case record to calculate percentage of escalated cases.
D. Create a daily snapshot report of all cases and calculate percentage of escalated cases.
89. Universal Containers has a three-tiered contact center. Cases are routed to Tier 1 or Tier 2 based on severity, priority, complexity, or SLAs. Cases are assigned to Tier 3 only if they are escalated by Tier 1 and Tier 2.
How can Universal Containers measure case escalation?
A. Create an approval process to ensure only the appropriate cases get escalated.
B. Create a case report to show all cases across tiers filtered by an escalation flag.
C. Create a custom trigger to generate history when cases get escalated between tiers.
D. Create a case report to show the number of cases for each tier and sort them by case owner.
90. Universal Containers needs to set up a customer portal to provide customers with a self-service option for support.
Which capability can Universal Containers provide its customers via the customer portal? (Choose 3)
A. Allows customers to submit ideas and answers
B. Allows customers to customize their user interface
C. Allows customers to search documents in Contact
D. Allows customers to follow Chatter feeds
E. Allows customers to search a knowledge base
91. Universal Containers is implementing an entitlement process in its contact center to gain better visibility into how well the company is delivering on customer service level agreements (SLAs).
How can milestones be used to accomplish this goal? (Choose 2)
A. To represent metrics such as first-response and resolution time on cases.
B. To monitor the case escalation rule queue to confirm service levels are met
C. To identify the customer contact associated with a particular stage of a service contract
D. To display whether a case response complies with a customer service level agreement
A customer calls the service desk at Universal Containers. The agent assigned to the call creates a case to capture the issue, but later realizes the caller is not eligible for support.
What solution should a consultant recommend to prevent this scenario from happening in the future?
A. Add the service contract related list to contact records
B. Add the entitlement contacts related list to account records
C. Add the entitlements related list to contact records
D. Add the assets related list to contact records
What solution should a consultant recommend while designing a plan to decrease a company's cost per call? (Choose 2)
A. Increase the Call-to-Order ratio
B. Use integrated voice response
C. Bypass entitlement verification
D. Use suggested Knowledge articles
94. A customer has recently implemented an on premise telephony system that is common in the industry. This customer recently purchased Salesforce licenses and is planning to integrate these two systems.
What option should a consultant recommend?
A. Use a computer telephony integration (CTI) adapter that supports its telephony system
B. Create an API integration between Salesforce and the telephony system
C. Build a custom computer telephony integration (CTI) adapter using the Salesforce CTI toolkit
D. Implement an on-demand telephony solution provided by a leading vendor
Universal Containers is ready to launch a customer portal to its targeted customers. The company's executives want to use appropriate metrics to efficiently measure user adoption.
Which metrics should be measured? (Choose 2)
A. Number of calls deflected using IVR
B. Number of emails compared to portal cases
C. Number of cases created in the portal
D. Number of portal logins per day
96. A team of publishers has created and published articles in Salesforce knowledge. The manager of the help desk describe articles are useful to agents.
Which reports can the help desk manager use to determine the quality of the articles?
Choose 2 answers
A. Report on the articles followed in Chatter
B. Report on agent ratings on articles
C. Report on agent feedback on articles
D. Report on the articles attached to cases
97. Universal Containers must provide contact center agents with access to a customer's payment history if the call has a billing problem. The following considerations need to be taken into account:
• Billing problems account for less than 5% of calls.
• Billing data is stored in an external system containing over 20 million records.
• Agents do not want to maintain separate login sessions for Salesforce and the billing system.
• What solution should a consultant recommend? (choose two)
A. Import payment data into Salesforce and add to the contact page layout as a related list.
B. Create a custom tab with type URL that displays a search page from the billing system.
C. Create a custom web service to handle invoice inserts and updates from the billing system.
D. Create a visual force page that retrieves payment information via a web service call-out.
98. Universal containers have a service level agreement (SLA) with customers that requires an agent to take ownership of incoming cases within two hours of case creation.
Which solution would help universal containers meet its SLA?
A. Create a workflow rule to send an email to support managers when a case is created and assigned to queues.
B. Assign case to queues and use escalations rules to escalate cases that have NOT been accepted by an agent
C. Create a workflow rule to assign a task to all a members of a queues if a case has NOT been accepted by an agent
D. Use case auto-response rules to send an email to support managers within one hour of case creation.
99. At universal containers, a support agent dedicated to one customer regularly handles complex integration related cases, the agent collaborates with universal containers product development team and the client's systems.
What should the consultant recommend to expedite the handling of these cases?
A. Enable chatter case feed and add product development team members to the case team.
B. Create a private chatter group with customers and invite key individuals to join the group.
C. Build a repository of knowledge articles related to integration and share it with the customer.
D. Create a related child case and assign the child case to the product development team.
100. A contact center manager needs to migrate existing help guides and procedure manuals into salesforce knowledge.
What steps should the consultant do prior to importing the documents into salesforce knowledge? Choose 2 answers
A. Create the article types and fields.
B. Create the data category groups and hierarchy.
C. Create the profile based category visibility settings.
D. Compress the CSV, HTML, and image files for the article types.
101. Universal containers assigns its contact center agents to certain interaction channels and would like to optimize based on their assigned interaction channels.
What should a consultant recommend to meet this requirement?
A. Create multiple agent console applications and configure the layout based on the user's requirements.
B. Create case page layouts for each interaction channel and assign them to different agent profiles.
C. Create a service cloud console layout and allow the agents to drag and drop the components they need.
D. Create multiple service cloud console applications and configure them based on the user's requirements.
102. Universal Containers wants to implement knowledge to assist with the resolution of cases.
What should a consultant recommend to meet this requirement?
Choose 3 answers
A. Create an email template to send articles as PDF attachments.
B. Enable article customization for open cases.
C. Enable agents to create their own personal article.
D. Enable article submission during case close.
E. Enable suggested articles on new cases.
103. Universal Containers is transitioning from a legacy service and support system to salesforce.
What is a recommended way to migrate and cleanse the data?
A. Upload the data into salesforce and then run the native de-dupe tool.
B. Cleanse the data outside of salesforce and then migrate the data.
C. Use the salesforce import wizard to load and cleanse the data.
D. Use salesforce data loader to load and cleanse the data.
104. A universal container wants to measure the efficiency of its contact center.
Which metric should the contact center manager analyze?
Choose 3 answers.
A. Number of closed cases with articles attached.
B. Average number of days to close cases.
C. Number of open cases per day.
D. Number of new customers added.
E. Number of cases escalated.
105. Support agents need to verify that customers are eligible to receive customer support before they can update
What object is used to verify that a customer is entitled to receive support? Choose2
B. Case history.
D. Service contracts.
106. Universal containers is having trouble with adoption of its knowledge base. Customers have reported difficulty location they need. The following facts are known:
• Data categories are used to indicate which contact center and business unit authored the article.
• Articles have drastically different types of content mixed together (e.g. FAQ, product manuals and install guides).
• Agents are not consistency completing all article fields.
What should the consultant recommend as a first step in improving the usability of the knowledge base?
A. Add a data category to indicate content type and enable workflow rules.
B. Use a Visual Force page to enable more granular search filtering.
C. Create article types for each content type and implement an approval process.
D. Create article types for each business unit and have supervisors review articles.
1. Universal containers contact center is experiencing increased call volumes due to a growing product portfolio.
What is the recommended strategy to allow the contact center to handle the increased customer inquiries more efficiently?
A. Make contact center representatives accessible 24/7 to distribute the call volume.
B. Redirect users from the company site to social media forums about the products.
C. Hire contact center representatives that specialize in each of the product categories.
D. Make knowledge base articles and community answers accessible on its website.
108. What support strategy will enable an organization to improve its overall capability for handling customer support inquires without increasing the number of call center agents?
A. Computer telephony integration.
B. Knowledge-centered support.
C. Facebook integration.
D. Entitlement management.
109. Universal containers is experiencing system timeouts for social customer. What should a consultant recommend to improve the performance of the reports? Choose2 answers.
A. Remove unnecessary columns from the reports.
B. Remove formula fields from filter criteria.
C. Remove data boundaries from filter criteria.
D. Remove dashboards based on long-running reports.
110. A contact center agent needs to respond privately to a Facebook post on the fan page. The post has been converted to a case using salesforce for twitter and Facebook.
How can the agent respond privately to the customer?
A. The agent must change the case status before replying.
B. The agent can post privately on Facebook for salesforce.
C. The agent must invite the customer to another channel.
D. The agent must use the "Send private Message" button on the case
111. Using standard case management capabilities, what can be emailed to a customer as a PDF attachment?
A. Knowledge articles attached to the case.
B. Contract details related to the entitlement.
C. Products and assets associated to the case.
D. Articles appearing in the knowledge sidebar.
112. Universal containers wants to implement a new web presence to support its customers.it has provided the following requirement.
• Ability for visitors to search knowledge articles without registering or logging in.
• Ability for over one million registered customers to security submit cases and view the status of those cases.
• Ability to display white papers to registered customers.
• Ability for registered customers to save favorite knowledge articles for easy access later.
What should the consultant recommend as part of the solution?
A. Implement service cloud portal with knowledge.
B. Implements partners' portal with knowledge.
C. Implement enterprise admin portal with content.
D. Implement service cloud portal with content
113. Universal containers is launching a full line of new products and service cloud should support the following requirements:
• Agents need to collaborate with other teams.
• The product development team needs to be alerted on high-priority cases for specific products.
Which solution will meet these requirements?
A. Use workflow rules for notifications and account teams to monitor cases.
B. Use escalation rules for notifications and account team to monitor cases.
C. Use workflow rules for notifications and cases teams to monitor cases.
D. Use escalation rules for notifications and case teams to monitor cases
114. What can universal containers do to reduce costs and immediately improve contact center agent productivity choose 2
A. Streamline the agent interface.
B. Enable templates for written responses.
C. Offer supports through Facebook and twitter.
D. Implement team productivity dashboards.
115. The cost of the services for universal containers contact centers have steadily increased.
What solution should a consultant recommended to help reduce the cost of service in the contact centers? Choose2
A. Create auto -response templates for email.
B. Enable chatter for agents' collaboration.
C. Enable ideas in a service cloud portal.
D. Enable knowledge in a service cloud portal.
116. Universal containers want to identify potential delays in the customer support process.
Which metric should the contact center management analyze?
A. Open cases by reason.
B. Cases created by type.
C. Average case stage duration.
D. Case volume by channel.
117. Universal containers want support agents to have the ability to work on multiple cases at the same time.
What should a consultant recommend to meet this requirement?
A. Configure and utilize the service cloud console.
B. Configure and utilize the agent console.
C. Create a visual force page to display multiple cases.
D. Open multiple salesforce windows at the same time.
118. Customers can contact universal appliances to report problems with their appliances within 30days of delivery. Support agents need quick-view-only access to an external database that stores over 100000 known product bugs logged by the product engineers.
Which solution should a consultant design to meet this requirement? Choose2
A. Use SOAP API to integrate the external database with salesforce.
B. Use Bulk API to load the product bug data into salesforce.
C. Display product bug data in salesforce via visual force page.
D. Create a custom product bug object and import the data into salesforce
119. A contact center manager wants to measure the impact of a new customer case program.
What can be used to measure an increase in customer satisfaction? Choose2
A. Service-level agreement.
B. Customer satisfaction survey.
C. Average handle time.
D. First call resolution.
120. Universal containers purchased knowledge and would like to implement it as soon possible.
What approach should a consultant recommend?
A. Create a knowledge visual force component within the service cloud console.
B. Create a knowledge visual force component on the case detail page.
C. Activate the knowledge sidebar within the service cloud console.
D. Activate the knowledge sidebar on the case detail page.
121. For which purpose should a contact center use visual workflow?
A. To escalate a case to the support manager if it has been open for more than 72 hours.
B. To automatically assign cases to a specific queue based on the customer support level.
C. To assign follow-up tasks to an agent one week after a case is closed.
D. To automate business processes for agents who troubleshoot customer support issues via phone.
122. What is the capability of case feed?
A) Add custom visual force pages to the case feed page layout.
B) Enable call control using the CTI case feed publisher.
C) Embed case feed functionality within a visual force page.
D) Switch from case feed to standard detail pages using a console component
123. What are the steps you would take before you do an article migration (choose 2)
A) Create fields and article types
B) Create the zip file with html, rich text field
C) Create data categories
(don't know what happened to answer D)
124. Universal containers is using the salesforce console for service for managing cases. They would like to add the salesforce to enable click-to-dial capability. What needs to be configured for the softphone to work in salesforce? choose 3 answers:
A) Assign the salesforce CTI license to salesforce users.
B) Install an adapter from AppExchange to work with third-party CTI systems.
C) Use apex to create an adapter to work with third-party CTI systems.
D) Create a softphone layout and assign to user profiles.
E) Assign the correct salesforce users to the call center.
125. Universal containers support team requires its customers to submit their support inquiries via free form email (outlook, etc.), additional requirements are listed below: a) Support attachments up to 20 mb per inquiry b) Over 10,000 inquiries per day. Which solution should a consultant recommend to meet these requirements?
B) Customer chatter groups
C) On-demand email-to-case
126. Universal containers has implemented salesforce knowledge and the service manager wants to encourage agents to knowledge base. Which metric should the service manager monitor?
A) Number of customer ratings
B) Number of approved articles
C) Number of article votes
D) Number of archived articles
127. Universal containers is migrating from a legacy system to the service cloud. The company currently tracks entitlements as agreements in its legacy system. The legacy system will be archived and unavailable after go-live. Agents will need easy access case information for the last one year.
A) Migrate closed cases with milestones and entitlements.
B) Migrate open and closed cases with milestones and entitlements.
C) Migrate open and closed cases without milestones and entitlements.
D) Migrate closed cases to a custom read-only object.
128. Universal containers has implemented service cloud in their call center and would like to integrate it with their existing telephone system. All members of staff use a standard build for desktop computers and the IT department has indicated that they a produce a custom desktop build for the call center staff. Which solution should a consultant recommend?
A) Move to a cloud-based telephony system.
B) Implement an adapter using the telephony/API
C) Implement an adapter built on open CTI
D) Build an adapter using the CTI toolkit.
129. The Universal Container's customer support organization has implemented knowledge, knowledge centered support (KCS) in its call center. However, the call center management thinks that agents are not contributing new knowledge articles as often as they should. What could the company do to address this situation? (choose 2)
A) Require agents to check a box on case when submitting a new suggested article
B) Create a dashboard for articles submitted by agents & approved for publication
C) Measure & reward agents based on the # of new articles submitted for approval
D) Measure & reward agents based on the # of new articles approved for publication
Universal containers wants to streamline the troubleshooting process for inbound phone calls using visual workflow. A call greeting script to be created to perform the following:
• Prompt agent to ask for the caller's geographic region.
• Allow the agent to select a region from the picklist in the accounts object.
• Present a list of services available in that region to the agent.
What visual workflow element should a consultant use to accomplish this? Choose 3
A. Record update.
E. Record create.
131. A customer analyzed its historical cases and found that over 50% of cases were created by users who forgot their passwords. Which action will reduce the amount of time that agents spend resolving these cases?
A. Create a workflow rule to increase case priority for cases involving a forgotten password.
B. Create a case assignment rule to assign all cases to a dedicated agent who resets passwords.
C. Create an Apex trigger to reset the user's password if the case description contains the word "forgotten".
D. Create an auto-response rule and email template with details on how users can reset their passwords.
132. An outsourced contact center is losing part-time agents to a nearby contact center that promotes flexible scheduling. Which method can be used to improve agent retention? Choose 2 answers:
A. Mix telephony interactions with email and chat
B. Extend benefits to part-time agents
C. Provide additional training on tools and process
D. Allow shift trading between agents
133. Universal containers is experiencing system timeouts when running case reports.
A) Remove formula fields from filter criteria.
B) Remove unnecessary columns from the reports.
C) Remove date boundaries from filter criteria.
D) Remove dashboards based on long-running reports.
134. A case has not been closed even after 30 days, but those cases can be closed in 7 days. What should the consultant do to overcome this? choose 2 options
A. Use auto response rule to send an email...
B. Use escalation rule to send an email...
C. Supervisors to investigate those cases...
D. Identify those cases and assign to the closure team...
135. Which solution can be used to improve call deflection? Choose 3
A. Knowledge base
B. Community forum
C. Assignment rules
D. Web chat
E. Case routing
136. A company has a requirement to keep all emails behind their firewall, they have 200 agents. What should they use?
A. Email to Case
B. On Demand Email to Case
C. Web to Case
137. Integrate with Facebook and Twitter, monitor negative posts.
A. Use TwitterForce
B. Use Salesforce and Google Analytics
C. Use Social Hub
THIS SET IS OFTEN IN FOLDERS WITH...
Current service cloud practice 2
Service Cloud Certification Study
Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant 2 Pr…
Salesforce Service Cloud Set 3
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
Service Cloud 2.0
Service cloud winter '16 - Cody's Answers
SFDC Service Cloud Certification Quiz
OTHER SETS BY THIS CREATOR
Salesforce.com ADM 201 Study Guide - Practice 2
SFDC ADM 201 Practice Exam - 1 - Practice 2
Salesforce Admin Certification Quiz #5 - Practice 2
Salesforce Administration 201 Certification Exam -…
OTHER QUIZLET SETS
Study Guide for Test on the Constitution
DSP Quiz 4
VASODILATORS : CH 46