5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What two things does Lucius bequeath to Atticus and his father and Aristide?
- Who conquered the Assyrians?
- How did the Jews travel? (Groups, legions...)
- Why is the Second Temple being destroyed a turning-point?
- Where was Atticus most likely from?
- a 12 tribes
- b Persians
- c His fortune and freedom
- d Gaul
- e The role of the priests' weaken so the Rabbis become the new leaders.
5 Multiple choice questions
- False; they were very competitive and often fights broke out.
- Closest followers of Jesus
- Barry Denenberg
- Use of an arch and concrete
5 True/False questions
True or False: Lucius is an active member in Roman politics. → False: Lucius is retired from politics
List what a citizen would do after exercising in an open court yard and changing? → They would be in a very hot room (like a sauna) where the hot water and steamy air would open their pores.
What would a citizen do in the Frigidarium? → They would cool down in a very cold room where they were refreshed and their pores were closed.
How did the Romans create straight roads? → They socialized, were entertained, and ate.
When does Aristide's eyes turn silver? → When the gods are speaking through him and he has a vision