5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What was the job of the bishops?
- Who was the proconsul who put Jesus on trial?
- What is an aqueduct?
- In AD 135, the Roman army, under the emperor _________, brutally pout down the last Jewish revolt.
- Who had the title of head priest?
- a Hadrian
- b Pontius Pilate
- c System that brings water from the mountains into the cities
- d Emperor
- e Headed church in each city
5 Multiple choice questions
- Unethical real estate developer
- Palestine is the Greek word for Philistines, the people who had lived in Judea before the Jews came
- Yes, small nominal fee
- He is a wandering preacher who attracts crowds
- They believed in harmony with the gods and had temples, ceremonies, and processions.
5 True/False questions
What does "Pope" mean in Latin? → Father
Where was Aristide from? → Gaul
Who was the closest emperor to the period of "Atticus of Rome"? → Peter
Who, according to the book, most likely killed Lucius? → He wanted the money from the inheritance
How many horses were in a standard team in the Circus Maximus? → 6