5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Who was Vestia?
- When does Aristide's eyes turn silver?
- In Roman times, many Jews lived in ______. This place became a province in AD 6
- Was there an awning over the Colosseum?
- What two ways does Jesus attract crowds?
- a Yes
- b By telling of his teachings and by performing "miracles"
- c When the gods are speaking through him and he has a vision
- d Guardian of fire, home, and the hearth
- e Judea
5 Multiple choice questions
- Using curved metal tools and oil to wipe away dirt and grime.
- Use of an arch and concrete
- They would cool down in a very cold room where they were refreshed and their pores were closed.
5 True/False questions
True or False: Lucius is an active member in Roman politics. → Unethical real estate developer
Where does G-D tell Abraham to go? → On top of where Nero's Golden Palace had been. It was built in middle of Rome and adjacent to forum.
Around 27 A.D. what is Jesus doing? → The dolphins and eggshells and statues because the Romans liked to mix beauty with excellence in construction
How did Christianity spread throughout the years? (MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION!) → It accepts everyone (no fees for sacrifices); promised hope and freedom from penalties of wrongdoing; all classes converted as conditions in Rome worsened; people were curious about beliefs (saw Martyrs); Emperors (Theodosius and Constantine); organized church
What is an aqueduct bridge? → Arches that were used as bridges where water would flow on the top.