5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- How many people did the Colosseum hold?
- How many teams were in the Circus Maximus?
- What was on the Spina?
- What profession did Aristide have?
- Who was allowed to go to the Baths?
- a Astrologer
- b (Everyone except slaves) Infants, elderly, men, women, healthy and ill.
- c 50,000
- d The dolphins and eggshells and statues because the Romans liked to mix beauty with excellence in construction
- e 4
5 Multiple choice questions
- They would put down a statue of a dolphin for every lap so the audience would know what lap it was.
- Transporting a spirit to heaven
- Headed church in each city
- They were allowed to practice monotheism but politically there was corruption.
5 True/False questions
What two ways does Jesus attract crowds? → By telling of his teachings and by performing "miracles"
List ALL of Jesus' teachings → Patron (advocate) for the people
Over time what did the patriarch name turn into? → Pope
Who were Zealots? → Rebellious Jews who believed that Judaism would be weakened by outside influences and therefore supported rebellion against Rome to establish their own independent state
Above the priests were _______, who headed the church in each city. → bishops