5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Why did the Romans have so many gods?
- Who, according to the book, most likely killed Lucius?
- In 70 A.D. what happens that causes the Second Temple to be destroyed?
- Over time what did the patriarch name turn into?
- Who were Zealots?
- a They used the gods to represent the aspects of nature that they did not understand
- b The Jews revolt
- c Pope
- d Rebellious Jews who believed that Judaism would be weakened by outside influences and therefore supported rebellion against Rome to establish their own independent state
- e Cassius Macedo
5 Multiple choice questions
- Closest followers of Jesus
- Conducted local services and ceremonies
- False: Lucius is retired from politics
- Survey the site, excavate to bedrock, layer with ingredients, pave with cement
5 True/False questions
Why were Christians persecuted? → They would put down a statue of a dolphin for every lap so the audience would know what lap it was.
Where was Atticus most likely from? → Sumer
List ALL of Jesus' teachings → Reinforced monotheism and 10 commandments; love god above all else; love others as yourself; forgiveness for wrong doing; heavenly reward (hope)
What was on the Spina? → The dolphins and eggshells and statues because the Romans liked to mix beauty with excellence in construction
What profession did Aristide have? → Astrologer