5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What would a citizen do in the Tepidarium?
- How many people did the Colosseum hold?
- In AD 312, the Roman emperor _________ declared his support for Christianity.
- List the four levels of leadership in ascending order. (Least powerful to most)
- What profession is Galerius Traculus?
- a Unethical real estate developer
- b They would use strigiling to clean themselves after their vigorous workout.
- c Priests, bishops, patriarchs, pope
- d Constantine
- e 50,000
5 Multiple choice questions
- 60,000 miles
- For her youth (he wanted to have a son)
- They used a grid system
5 True/False questions
Who are martyrs? → Ancestral spirits
How were laps kept track of? → They would put down a statue of a dolphin for every lap so the audience would know what lap it was.
Who had the title of head priest? → Supreme leader over all bishops and patriarchs
What types of events were held in the Colosseum? → Yes, small nominal fee
Explain how the churches were "highly organized". → Eclipse of moon, eagle being released, and dark storm over half of Rome.