Create an account
• Hong Kong consumers come into contact with up to 3,000 advertisements every day.
• Over a 45-year career, a commuter in France spends 2.9 years travelling to and from work.
• Every year, about 100 new magazine titles appear in China.
• The Japanese post office has 350 trillion yen in assets (1.7 trillion pounds).
• The average bank teller in the USA looses about $250 every year.
• German Adults spend an average of 154.6 hours a year selecting clothes. They spend 9.1 hours a year planning their retirement.
• 1 out of 10 secretaries in the Mexico say they have been romantically involved with their boss. Only 25% of these secretaries said that this romance had a negative impact on their careers. 1 in every 8 boss-secretary romances in Mexico ends in marriage.
Spain is the most popular country in the world. There were 46 million visitors in the year 2000.
• 20% of the CO2 produced in The Dominican Republic comes from transportation.
• There are two credit cards for every person in Greece.
• Lost time in traffic jams costs Argentinian businesses up to $100 billion per year.
• The annual productivity loss by Indian businesses due to employees playing computer games at work is estimated at $100 billion
• The average length of a business lunch in Guatemala is 36 minutes.
• Coal supplies 65% of the energy needs of the Afghanistan.
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
Having trouble? Click here for help.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions and try again
Reload the page to try again!Reload
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Please upgrade Flash or install Chrome
to use Voice Recording.
For more help, see our troubleshooting page.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.
Star this term
You can study starred terms together