5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a clean, dry container
- completely immersed in and EPA registered disinfectant
- quaternary ammonium compounds
- a A disinfectant used in salons should be appropriate and have the correct?
- b The agency that sets the standard for dealing with bloodborne pathogens is?
- c Common, very safe, and useful types of disinfectant that contain sophisticated blends that work to disinfect implements in 10 to 15 minutes are?
- d Store a clean, disinfected implement in?
- e A salon implement that accidentally comes in contact with blood or body fluids should be cleaned and?
5 Multiple choice questions
- The use of bar soap is prohibited in most salons because bar soaps?
- Universal precautions require employees to assume that human blood and body fluids are infectious for?
- When mixing a disinfectant solution, add disinfectant to water and?
- A chemical agent that is used to destroy bacteria and viruses on surfaces is?
- A common household product used effectively as a disinfectant is?
5 True/False questions
nail fungus → If nail implements have not been disinfected properly, the client may contract?
pediculosis → A skin disease caused by an infestation of head lice is?
EPA → To be effective in the disinfection of implements, ethyl alcohol must be no less than?
anytime the skin barrier is broken → An exception to the level of protection that disinfection provides and the possibility of an infection could be present if?
sanitation → The first step in the decontamination process is called?