5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- completely immersed in and EPA registered disinfectant
- aquired immunity
- quaternary ammonium compounds
- a Common, very safe, and useful types of disinfectant that contain sophisticated blends that work to disinfect implements in 10 to 15 minutes are?
- b A skin disease caused by an infestation of head lice is?
- c The type of immunity the body develops after overcoming a disease or through vaccinations is?
- d A salon implement that accidentally comes in contact with blood or body fluids should be cleaned and?
- e A client that is infected with Hepatitis B or other bloodborne pathogens and shows no symptoms or signs of infection is?
5 Multiple choice questions
- The agency that sets the standard for dealing with bloodborne pathogens is?
- If nail implements have not been disinfected properly, the client may contract?
- Estheticians who use needles and probes that lance the skin must use a level of decontamination called?
- The contact points of equipment that cannot be immersed in liquid solutions should be cleaned and disinfected using a?
- The agency that enforces safety and health standards in the workplace is?
5 True/False questions
sanitation, disinfection, and sterilization → Disinfectant with a high pH that can cause skin irritation or burn the skin or eyes are?
tongs, basket, or gloves → To avoid contaminating implements, remove from a disinfectant solution using?
disinfection → A chemical agent that is used to destroy bacteria and viruses on surfaces is?
sodium hypochlorite → A common household product used effectively as a disinfectant is?
physical or chemical means to remove or destroy → Decontamination is a process that involves the use of?