5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- sanitation, disinfection, and sterilization
- regulatory oversight agency approved disinfectant
- a The three main types of decontamination are?
- b The contact points of equipment that cannot be immersed in liquid solutions should be cleaned and disinfected using a?
- c A manufacturer must supply pertinent safety and storage information by providing?
- d The agency that sets the standard for dealing with bloodborne pathogens is?
- e The process of removing pathogens and other substances from tools and surfaces is?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What is the danger of using antibacterial soaps?
- Every week, foot spas should be cleaned following the daily procedure and filled with?
- Antiseptics are effective for?
- The first step in the decontamination process is called?
- An exception to the level of protection that disinfection provides and the possibility of an infection could be present if?
5 True/False questions
immunity → An organism that lives on another living organism and draws its nourishment from that organism is a?
disinfectant → A higher level of decontamination than sanitation is?
20 seconds → When using liquid soap, scrub you hands and lather for at least?
phenolic disinfectants → A chemical agent that is used to destroy bacteria and viruses on surfaces is?
bloodeborne pathogens → Estheticians who use needles and probes that lance the skin must use a level of decontamination called?