5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- sanitation, disinfection, and sterilization
- regulatory oversight agency approved disinfectant
- tongs, basket, or gloves
- microorganisms on non-living surfaces
- a A chemical agent that is used to destroy bacteria and viruses on surfaces is?
- b In the salon setting, disinfection is extremely effective in controlling?
- c To avoid contaminating implements, remove from a disinfectant solution using?
- d The three main types of decontamination are?
- e The contact points of equipment that cannot be immersed in liquid solutions should be cleaned and disinfected using a?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Any disposable material used in cleaning blood spills should be?
- Store a clean, disinfected implement in?
- The surface of tools or objects not completely free from dirt, oils, and microbes are covered with?
- The first step in the decontamination process is called?
- The process of removing pathogens and other substances from tools and surfaces is?
5 True/False questions
disinfection → A higher level of decontamination than sanitation is?
mix according to manufacturers exact directions → When mixing a disinfectant solution, add disinfectant to water and?
EPA → The agency that enforces safety and health standards in the workplace is?
a disinfectant solution and left at least 6-10 hours, then drained and flushed → Every week, foot spas should be cleaned following the daily procedure and filled with?
MSDS → The agency that enforces safety and health standards in the workplace is?