5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- microorganisms on non-living surfaces
- anytime the skin barrier is broken
- sanitizing hands
- a disinfectant solution and left at least 6-10 hours, then drained and flushed
- a In the salon setting, disinfection is extremely effective in controlling?
- b Antiseptics are effective for?
- c Transmission of bloodborne pathogens can become possible through shaving, nipping, facial treatments, waxing, tweezing, or?
- d Every week, foot spas should be cleaned following the daily procedure and filled with?
- e The surface of tools or objects not completely free from dirt, oils, and microbes are covered with?
5 Multiple choice questions
- If nail implements have not been disinfected properly, the client may contract?
- A skin disease caused by an infestation of head lice is?
- A common household product used effectively as a disinfectant is?
- Store a clean, disinfected implement in?
- The agency that enforces safety and health standards in the workplace is?
5 True/False questions
after use on a client → Estheticians who use needles and probes that lance the skin must use a level of decontamination called?
sanitation → A higher level of decontamination than sanitation is?
aquired immunity → The ability of the body to destroy pathogenic bacteria or viruses that have entered the body is?
regulatory oversight agency approved disinfectant → The contact points of equipment that cannot be immersed in liquid solutions should be cleaned and disinfected using a?
70% → Disinfectants must have a registration number and be approved by the?