5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- nail fungus
- sanitation, disinfection, and sterilization
- aquired immunity
- a The first step in the decontamination process is called?
- b If nail implements have not been disinfected properly, the client may contract?
- c The ability of the body to destroy pathogenic bacteria or viruses that have entered the body is?
- d The three main types of decontamination are?
- e The type of immunity the body develops after overcoming a disease or through vaccinations is?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Any item that cannot be disinfected after use on a client must be?
- Disease-causing bacteria or viruses that are carried through the body in the blood or body fluids are?
- Estheticians who use needles and probes that lance the skin must use a level of decontamination called?
- A manufacturer must supply pertinent safety and storage information by providing?
- A salon implement that accidentally comes in contact with blood or body fluids should be cleaned and?
5 True/False questions
quaternary ammonium compounds → How often must individual towels and linens be set aside to be laundered?
the client's skin is broken → Transmission of bloodborne pathogens can become possible through shaving, nipping, facial treatments, waxing, tweezing, or?
flushing system with low-sudsing soap and warm water for 10-min.,rinsing, draining, and air dry → A salon implement that accidentally comes in contact with blood or body fluids should be cleaned and?
physical or chemical means to remove or destroy → Decontamination is a process that involves the use of?
asymptomatic → The first step in the decontamination process is called?