5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- double bagged or container for contaminated waste
- a clean, dry container
- quaternary ammonium compounds
- the client's skin is broken
- a Common, very safe, and useful types of disinfectant that contain sophisticated blends that work to disinfect implements in 10 to 15 minutes are?
- b Store a clean, disinfected implement in?
- c Any disposable material used in cleaning blood spills should be?
- d An exception to the level of protection that disinfection provides and the possibility of an infection could be present if?
- e Disinfectants must have a registration number and be approved by the?
5 Multiple choice questions
- The contact points of equipment that cannot be immersed in liquid solutions should be cleaned and disinfected using a?
- The agency that sets the standard for dealing with bloodborne pathogens is?
- The ability of the body to destroy pathogenic bacteria or viruses that have entered the body is?
- When mixing a disinfectant solution, add disinfectant to water and?
- If nail implements have not been disinfected properly, the client may contract?
5 True/False questions
20 seconds → A manufacturer must supply pertinent safety and storage information by providing?
sanitation → Estheticians who use needles and probes that lance the skin must use a level of decontamination called?
efficacy → A disinfectant used in salons should be appropriate and have the correct?
aquired immunity → The ability of the body to destroy pathogenic bacteria or viruses that have entered the body is?
MSDS → A manufacturer must supply pertinent safety and storage information by providing?