5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- after use on a client
- phenolic disinfectants
- microorganisms on non-living surfaces
- a Disinfectants must have a registration number and be approved by the?
- b How often must individual towels and linens be set aside to be laundered?
- c In the salon setting, disinfection is extremely effective in controlling?
- d The agency that sets the standard for dealing with bloodborne pathogens is?
- e Disinfectant with a high pH that can cause skin irritation or burn the skin or eyes are?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Any disposable material used in cleaning blood spills should be?
- The use of bar soap is prohibited in most salons because bar soaps?
- Any item that cannot be disinfected after use on a client must be?
- The first step in the decontamination process is called?
- A manufacturer must supply pertinent safety and storage information by providing?
5 True/False questions
70% → Disinfectants must have a registration number and be approved by the?
sodium hypochlorite → A skin disease caused by an infestation of head lice is?
physical or chemical means to remove or destroy → Transmission of bloodborne pathogens can become possible through shaving, nipping, facial treatments, waxing, tweezing, or?
aquired immunity → The ability of the body to destroy pathogenic bacteria or viruses that have entered the body is?
parasite → The ability of the body to destroy pathogenic bacteria or viruses that have entered the body is?