5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- aquired immunity
- mix according to manufacturers exact directions
- flushing system with low-sudsing soap and warm water for 10-min.,rinsing, draining, and air dry
- a The type of immunity the body develops after overcoming a disease or through vaccinations is?
- b When mixing a disinfectant solution, add disinfectant to water and?
- c The process of removing pathogens and other substances from tools and surfaces is?
- d The surface of tools or objects not completely free from dirt, oils, and microbes are covered with?
- e At the end of the day, the disinfection procedure for a foot spa should include removing and cleaning the screen, washing the screen and inlet with soap and water, and totally immersing the screen an in a approved disinfectant according to manufacturer's directions and?
5 Multiple choice questions
- An exception to the level of protection that disinfection provides and the possibility of an infection could be present if?
- Decontamination is a process that involves the use of?
- Disinfectant with a high pH that can cause skin irritation or burn the skin or eyes are?
- Universal precautions require employees to assume that human blood and body fluids are infectious for?
- Antiseptics are effective for?
5 True/False questions
sterilization → Estheticians who use needles and probes that lance the skin must use a level of decontamination called?
immunity → An organism that lives on another living organism and draws its nourishment from that organism is a?
completely immersed in and EPA registered disinfectant → A salon implement that accidentally comes in contact with blood or body fluids should be cleaned and?
double bagged or container for contaminated waste → Store a clean, disinfected implement in?
OSHA → The agency that sets the standard for dealing with bloodborne pathogens is?