5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- quaternary ammonium compounds
- phenolic disinfectants
- a An organism that lives on another living organism and draws its nourishment from that organism is a?
- b Disinfectant with a high pH that can cause skin irritation or burn the skin or eyes are?
- c A higher level of decontamination than sanitation is?
- d Common, very safe, and useful types of disinfectant that contain sophisticated blends that work to disinfect implements in 10 to 15 minutes are?
- e Disinfectants must have a registration number and be approved by the?
5 Multiple choice questions
- The use of bar soap is prohibited in most salons because bar soaps?
- When mixing a disinfectant solution, add disinfectant to water and?
- The three main types of decontamination are?
- Decontamination is a process that involves the use of?
- The type of immunity the body develops after overcoming a disease or through vaccinations is?
5 True/False questions
bloodeborne pathogens → Universal precautions require employees to assume that human blood and body fluids are infectious for?
tongs, basket, or gloves → A common household product used effectively as a disinfectant is?
OSHA → A manufacturer must supply pertinent safety and storage information by providing?
regulatory oversight agency approved disinfectant → A salon implement that accidentally comes in contact with blood or body fluids should be cleaned and?
a disinfectant solution and left at least 6-10 hours, then drained and flushed → Decontamination is a process that involves the use of?