6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- (1809-1847) German, composer, pianist, organist and conductor
- Italian, violinist, violist, guitarist, and composer
- (1810-1849) Polish, composer and virtuoso pianist
- (1756-1791) Austria, prolific and influential composer of the Classical era. He composed over 600 works, many acknowledged as pinnacles of symphonic, concertante, chamber, piano, operatic, and choral music.
- (1770-1828) German, virtuoso pianist and composer
5 True/False questions
Fanny Mendelssohn Hensel → (1809-1847) German, composer, pianist, organist and conductor
Muzio Clementi → english (of italian birth) classical composer, pianist, pedagogue, conductor, music publisher, editor, and piano manufacturer
Louis Moreau Gottschalk → American, composer and pianist, best known as a virtuoso performer of his own romantic piano pieces
Robert Schumann → (1810-1856) German, virtuoso pianist and composed works for piano and orchestra, many lieder (songs for voice and piano), four symphonies, an opera, and other orchestral, choral and chamber works.
Clara Wieck Schumann → German musician and composer, considered one of the most distinguished pianists of the Romantic era, married to Robert