5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Mars, son of Zeus and Hera, god of war, "hated by the gods" according to Zeus
- b a Titan, best known as the father of Atlas, Menoetius, Epimetheus, and Prometheus
- c A fire breathing, hybrid creature with the head of a lion, body of a goat, tail of a serpent who was killed by Bellerophon.
- d daughter of Cepheus and Cassiopea, wife of Perseus
- e friend of Achilles who dies in the Iliad.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Daughter of Zeus and Metis, born from his head after he swallowed her mother
- Raped by Jupiter (Zeus), who had assumed the form of a swan. She laid two eggs. One hatched Castor and Clytemnestra, and the other Pollux and Helen.
- Olympian, wife of Zeus, goddess of marriage, jealous of Zeus many liaisons, mother of Hebe (youthful bloom), Ilithyia (childbirth), Ares, Hephaestus,
- A giant with 100 eyes who watches over Io for Hera, also the name of Odysseus' dog
- Roman, wrote Metamorphosis
5 True/False questions
Erinyes, Furies → Avenging spirits born from the drops of blood from Uranus'severed genitals that fell on the Earth
Hestia, Vesta → Olympian, goddess of the hearth
Thetis → slayer of the Minotaur that Minos had kept in the labyrinth. The Minotaur was the offspring of Pasiphae and a bull.
Hyperion, Helios → Titan, personification of the Sun, most of his attributes and myths were taken over by Apollo. Three children: Phaeton, Selene & Eos (Aurora, Dawn)
Endymion → Greek, wrote "Theogony" and "Works and Days"