5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Zeus, Jupiter
- a Roman, wrote Metamorphosis
- b son of Odysseus
- c Chief Olympian, rules the sky
- d God of the winds
- e Queen of Carthage who took refuge in a cave with Aeneas, where they had a liason. When he left her, Dido killed herself
5 Multiple choice questions
- Temple where the Pythia speaks for Apollo, Sayings: "Know Thyself" and "Nothing in Excess"
- Gigantic wrestler, son of Gaea (earth) and Poseidon (sea), he became stronger whenever he touched the earth. Hercules lifted him from the ground and killed him.
- Trojan War: Hector's widow, mother of Astyanax
- Son of Prometheus and his wife, who repopulate the world by throwing stones (bones of their mother) over their shoulders as instructed by Themis. The stones he throws become men and the stones she throws become women.
- Raped by Jupiter (Zeus), who had assumed the form of a swan. She laid two eggs. One hatched Castor and Clytemnestra, and the other Pollux and Helen.
5 True/False questions
Tithonus → The 12 children of Uranus and Gaia(Ge): Oceanus, Coeus, Crius, Hyperion, Iapetus, Themis, Mnemosyne, Phoebe, Tethys, and Cronus
Agamemnon → King of Mycaenae, leader of the Greek armies of against Troy, killed by his wife Clytemnestra
Titans → According to Orphism, Phanes is the firstborn of the gods, the "creator of everything" who hatches from the egg made (laid?) by Chronus (time).
Chimera → Greek, wrote the Illiad and The Odyssey
Theseus → Achilles' mother, a nereiad married to Peleus a mortal King.