5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Cronus, Kronos
- Deucalion and Pyrrha
- a Another name for Apollo, god of the sun, supervises the oracle at Delphi
- b Trojan war: brother of Agamemnon, husband of Helen
- c father of the Olympians, husband of Rhea, overthrown by his son Zeus
- d wife of Odysseus. Weaves a shroud for Laertes during the day and then unweaves it at night to put off her suiters.
- e Son of Prometheus and his wife, who repopulate the world by throwing stones (bones of their mother) over their shoulders as instructed by Themis. The stones he throws become men and the stones she throws become women.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Venus, Olympian, born from sea foam caused by the fall of Uranus' severed genitals, goddess of passion and beauty
- sons of Zeus and Leda, sailed with Jason in his quest for the Golden Fleece. They were worshiped as gods, and became the constellations Gemini.
- the 3 headed dog who guards the gate of Hades, one of the 12 labors of Hercules was to abduct Cerberus
- Earth, Mother of the titans
- a hunter beloved by Aphrodite, he was killed by a boar. Aphrodite caused the anemone to grow from his blood
5 True/False questions
Nemesis → son of Aphrodite and Anchises, founder of the Roman nation
Aeneas → Mars, son of Zeus and Hera, god of war, "hated by the gods" according to Zeus
Hera, Juno → the 3 headed dog who guards the gate of Hades, one of the 12 labors of Hercules was to abduct Cerberus
Zeus, Jupiter → Olympian, wife of Zeus, goddess of marriage, jealous of Zeus many liaisons, mother of Hebe (youthful bloom), Ilithyia (childbirth), Ares, Hephaestus,
Trojan War → The 12 children of Uranus and Gaia(Ge): Oceanus, Coeus, Crius, Hyperion, Iapetus, Themis, Mnemosyne, Phoebe, Tethys, and Cronus