1) Security provisions protect computer(s) equipment, programs, communications, and data from unauthorized access, modification, or destruction.
2) Program development and acquisition are performed in accordance with management's general and specific authorization,
3) Program modifications have the authorization and approval of management,
4) Processing of transactions, files, reports, and other (computer records) is accurate and complete,
5) Source data that are inaccurate or improperly authorized are identified and handled according to prescribed managerial policies,
6) Computer data files are accurate, complete, and confidential.