Includes but is not limited to:
1. Committing any act of child abuse, including physical and verbal abuse.
2. Committing any act of cruelty to children or any act of child endangerment;
3. Committing any sexual act with a student of soliciting such from a student;
4. Engaging in or permitting harassment of or misconduct toward a student that would violate state or federal law.
5. Soliciting, encouraging, or consummating an inappropriate written, verbal, electronic, or physical relationship with a student;
6. Furnishing tabacco, alcohol, or illegal/unauthorized drugs to any student;
7. Failing to prevent the use of alcohol or illegal or unauthorized drugs by students who are under the educator's supervision.