5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Dynamic Character
- Stream of Consciousness
- 1st Person P.O.V.
- a a minor plot that relates in some way to the main story
- b Presents the thoughts and feelings of a character as they occur
- c a reference to another work of literature, person, or event
- d when a character in the story tells the story using "I, me, my, we, etc."
- e one whose character changes in the course of the play or story
5 Multiple choice questions
- the story is told through one charater's eyes and reveals only that character's thoughts.
- using language that evokes one or all of the five senses: seeing, hearing, tasting, smelling, touching.
- the stereotyped character in which he is immediately known from typical characters in history
- a protagonist who lacks the characteristics that would make him a hero (or her a heroine)
- comparison without using "like" or "as"
5 True/False questions
3rd Person Omniscient →
the story is just told. the reader doesn't know what the chracters are thinking
Fantasy → a literary work that ridicules or criticizes a human vice through humor or derision
Non-fiction → prose writing that presents and explains ideas about real people, places, objects or events
Tone → a type of literature in which ideas and feelings are expressed in creative ways that are meant to evoke emotion and often includes figurative language
Person vs. Society (Culture) → conflict between a person and their faith/god or their destiny