5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Rising Action
- Person vs. Environment
- a events leading up to the climax
- b A story's atmosphere or the feeling it evokes.
- c main character
- d conflict wtih a natural disaster that is beyond the characters control Ex: hurricane, earthquake
- e An event that is strikingly less important than the events that precede it.
5 Multiple choice questions
- an event where something is undecided, uncertain, or doubtful
- events after the climax, leading to the resolution
- A character or force in conflict with the main character
- A term used to describe universal symbols ("common knowledge") that evoke deep and sometimes unconscious responses in a reader
- The main idea of the story
5 True/False questions
3rd Person Omniscient → A method of storytelling in which the narrator knows the thoughts and feelings of all of the characters in the story.
Antihero → A story containing unreal, imaginary features
Fiction → prose writing that presents and explains ideas about real people, places, objects or events
Epic → a long narrative poem or story telling of a hero's deeds
Flashback → the decisive moment in a novel or play