5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 29 months
- Maxillary 2nd Molar, 11 months
- Incisogingival ovoid
- a True or False: The base of a triangular fossa is a marginal ridge.
- b What describes the shape of the proximal contact point?
- c In the mandibular anterior teeth, what tooth has a middle third proximal contact point on its distal side?
- d When does the last primary tooth emerge?
- e What is the last primary tooth crown to be completed? How old is the child?
5 Multiple choice questions
- At what age have all primary teeth emerged except for the second molars?
- The height of contour of the maxillary posterior teeth on the lingual surface is located where?
- Posterior teeth that are absent from primary dentition
- The height of contour of the maxillary posterior teeth on the facial surface is located where?
- The raised or convex contour on the lingual surface of posterior teeth found in the middle third. Not a ridge.
5 True/False questions
3.25 years (39 months) → Primary teeth are identified by _________
Tritubercular Molar → Cusp classification with three cusps in a primary triangle.
Permanent 1st premolars
Permanent 1st molars →
When is this? What has yet to emerge in the primary dentition at this time?
Maxillary canine → From a facial view, what is the most lateral root portion of an anterior tooth arbitrarily named?
False (A groove is at the bottom of a sulcus) → True or False: Sulcus and groove are used interchangeably.