5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- False (A groove is at the bottom of a sulcus)
- A = Young patient
B = Old patient
- Oblique Ridge
- 9 years
- a When do the 3rd molars begin calcification?
Which patient is older and which is younger?
- c True or False: The teeth are strategically positioned in the arches at varied and coordinated degrees of inclination.
- d What is an example of a transverse ridge that is not a pure transverse ridge?
- e True or False: Sulcus and groove are used interchangeably.
5 Multiple choice questions
- How do you name a point angle on a posterior tooth?
- Which tooth has the greatest mesial curvature at the cervical line?
- Where are the developing follicles of permanent molars located?
- A sac-like structure that contains the developing tooth within the osseous structures of the jaw.
- Portion of the tooth covered by enamel (doesn't change)
5 True/False questions
Transseptal fibers → What periodontal fibers connect one tooth to and adjacent tooth across the interproximal space?
Max = IJ JM JM
At age 11, the mandibular 2nd premolar emerges slightly before what tooth?
Lateral Incisor (0 degrees) → From a facial reference point, which mandibular teeth display the smallest deviation from the vertical axis?*
Maxillary teeth have a greater height of curvature → What is the last primary tooth crown to be completed? How old is the child?
Axial Surface → The place where the mesial of one tooth contacts the distal of the adjacent