What type of behaviors?
1. Looking away-eye contact.
2. Jerking or other movements of the head,
4. Distortions of the Mouth
5. Quivering of the nostrils
6. Abnormal variation in speech rate, pitch, and or loudness.
7. Interjections (Primary-Secondary)
8. Breathing abnormalities during stuttering, especially upper chest tension; clavicular breathing.
9. Laryngeal blocks, spasms, tension, dysphonia, which intermittently terminates airflow.
10. Articulation problems, including tension in the lips, jaw and tongue, and prolonged or repeated sounds.