6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- a set of symbols that represent the sounds of a language.
- a time when there is so little food that many people starved.
- an organized list of laws.
- to force someone to live in another country.
- the scattering of people who have a commen background.
5 True/False questions
monotheism → the belief in many gods
covenant → a binding agreement
empire → many territories and people who are controlled by one government
Hammurabi → a market selling different kinds of goods
caravan → a group of traders traveling together.