6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- to force someone to live in another country.
- a story about gods that explain people beliefs.
- an organized list of laws.
- a market selling different kinds of goods
- a religious leader who told the Israelites what God wanted them to do
5 True/False questions
city-state → the scattering of people who have a commen background.
covenant → a group of traders traveling together.
diaspora → the scattering of people who have a commen background.
scribe → many territories and people who are controlled by one government
caravan → a group of traders traveling together.