6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- a time when there is so little food that many people starved.
- a group of traders traveling together.
- a set of symbols that represent the sounds of a language.
- the scattering of people who have a commen background.
- a city with its own traditions, its own government and its own laws. later their own king. the place is usually named after a god or a goddess
5 True/False questions
prophet → a religious leader who told the Israelites what God wanted them to do
code → a professional writer
exile → many territories and people who are controlled by one government
Hammurabi → the scattering of people who have a commen background.
bazaar → a market selling different kinds of goods