5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Calvin Cycle
- Electron Transport Chain
- Light Reactions
- a A series of Enzyme-assested chemical reactions that produces a three-carbon sugar.
- b The solution that is surrounding the Grana.
- c A stack of thylakoids.
- d First stage of photosynthesis. Named Because it requires light to happen. Begins with the absorption of light in the Chloroplasts.
- e They transfer electrons from molecule to molecule in a chain.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A membrane system found within chloroplasts that contains the components for photosynthesis.
- Alternative pathway enables certain plants to fix CO2 into four-carbon compounds.
- Crassulacean Acid Metabolism, water-conserving pathway.
- Organism that can capture energy from sunlight or chemicals and use it to produce its own food from inorganic compounds.
- The incorporation of CO2 into organic compounds.
5 True/False questions
Chemiosmosis → Organelle found in cells of plants and some other organisms that captures the energy from sunlight and converts it into chemical energy.
Chlorophyll → Organelle found in cells of plants and some other organisms that captures the energy from sunlight and converts it into chemical energy.
Photosynthesis → Each cluster of pigment molecules and the proteins that the pigments molecules are embedded in.
Chloroplast → Any of a group of green pigments found in the thylakoids of the Chrloroplasts.
Carotenoid → Other compounds found in the thylakoid, functions as a accessory compound.