5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Electron Transport Chain
- a A stack of thylakoids.
- b Animals and other organisms that must get energy from food instead of directly from sunlight or inorganic substances.
- c They transfer electrons from molecule to molecule in a chain.
- d The biochemical process by which green plants and some bacteria capture light energy and use it to produce chemical bonds. Carbon dioxide and water are consumed while oxygen and simple sugars are produced.
- e The solution that is surrounding the Grana.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Any of a group of green pigments found in the thylakoids of the Chrloroplasts.
- Each cluster of pigment molecules and the proteins that the pigments molecules are embedded in.
- First stage of photosynthesis. Named Because it requires light to happen. Begins with the absorption of light in the Chloroplasts.
- Small pores on the underside of leaves.
- A colored chemical compound that absorbs light, producing color.
5 True/False questions
Chemiosmosis → The synthesis of ATP.
Carotenoid → Other compounds found in the thylakoid, functions as a accessory compound.
Chloroplast → Any of a group of green pigments found in the thylakoids of the Chrloroplasts.
Thylakoid → Other compounds found in the thylakoid, functions as a accessory compound.
Carbon Fixation → The incorporation of CO2 into organic compounds.