5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- CAM Pathway
- Carbon Fixation
- a The incorporation of CO2 into organic compounds.
- b Organelle found in cells of plants and some other organisms that captures the energy from sunlight and converts it into chemical energy.
- c Animals and other organisms that must get energy from food instead of directly from sunlight or inorganic substances.
- d Crassulacean Acid Metabolism, water-conserving pathway.
- e A membrane system found within chloroplasts that contains the components for photosynthesis.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The synthesis of ATP.
- Each cluster of pigment molecules and the proteins that the pigments molecules are embedded in.
- The solution that is surrounding the Grana.
- Other compounds found in the thylakoid, functions as a accessory compound.
- A specialized molecule sharing the reaction center with the pair of reaction-center chlorophyll a molecules; it accepts an electron from one of these two chlorophylls.
5 True/False questions
Autotroph → Organism that can capture energy from sunlight or chemicals and use it to produce its own food from inorganic compounds.
Stomata → The solution that is surrounding the Grana.
Granum → A stack of thylakoids.
Chlorophyll → Organelle found in cells of plants and some other organisms that captures the energy from sunlight and converts it into chemical energy.
Electron Transport Chain → They transfer electrons from molecule to molecule in a chain.