5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- C4 Pathway
- CAM Pathway
- a Crassulacean Acid Metabolism, water-conserving pathway.
- b Any of a group of green pigments found in the thylakoids of the Chrloroplasts.
- c Alternative pathway enables certain plants to fix CO2 into four-carbon compounds.
- d Animals and other organisms that must get energy from food instead of directly from sunlight or inorganic substances.
- e A membrane system found within chloroplasts that contains the components for photosynthesis.
5 Multiple choice questions
- First stage of photosynthesis. Named Because it requires light to happen. Begins with the absorption of light in the Chloroplasts.
- Small pores on the underside of leaves.
- Each cluster of pigment molecules and the proteins that the pigments molecules are embedded in.
- The biochemical process by which green plants and some bacteria capture light energy and use it to produce chemical bonds. Carbon dioxide and water are consumed while oxygen and simple sugars are produced.
- A series of Enzyme-assested chemical reactions that produces a three-carbon sugar.
5 True/False questions
Electron Transport Chain → They transfer electrons from molecule to molecule in a chain.
Autotroph → Animals and other organisms that must get energy from food instead of directly from sunlight or inorganic substances.
Chemiosmosis → Organelle found in cells of plants and some other organisms that captures the energy from sunlight and converts it into chemical energy.
Granum → A colored chemical compound that absorbs light, producing color.
Chloroplast → Any of a group of green pigments found in the thylakoids of the Chrloroplasts.