5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a dark, cloudy or gloomy
- b A sick injured person, especially someone ill for a long time.
- c To trespass on private property in order to hunt or fish.
- d fragments of stone or other material left after the destruction or decay of a building.
- e To comprehend; be aware.
5 Multiple choice questions
- In Bible, the ship built by Noah to survive the flood.
- moving forces, swerving or lurching
- rough and poorly made
- unsteady, insecure
- soaked in water
5 True/False questions
unexplainable → not able to make something clear or easy to understand
unconscious → not awake
incredibly → amazed, astonished
wan → stretched tight
sluiceway → stylish or smart in appearance