5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A current that moves against a main current, usually in a circle.
- b fragments of stone or other material left after the destruction or decay of a building.
- c not able to make something clear or easy to understand
- d pale or weak
- e A sick injured person, especially someone ill for a long time.
5 Multiple choice questions
- strict observance of accepted rules or forms
- unbelievable or amazing
- stylish or smart in appearance
- To comprehend; be aware.
- moving forces, swerving or lurching
5 True/False questions
precarious → unsteady, insecure
incredulous → unbelievable or amazing
immaculate → strict observance of accepted rules or forms
ark → stretched tight
crude → rough and poorly made