5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a strict observance of accepted rules or forms
- b To trespass on private property in order to hunt or fish.
- c soaked in water
- d not able to make something clear or easy to understand
- e The state of being in a wretched condition; rain.
5 Multiple choice questions
- fragments of stone or other material left after the destruction or decay of a building.
- To comprehend; be aware.
- dark, cloudy or gloomy
- stretched tight
- pale or weak
5 True/False questions
grotesque → gross
unconscious → not awake
unprecedented → Not done or known before.
immaculate → clean or perfect
incredibly → amazed, astonished