5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a To comprehend; be aware.
- b unbelievable or amazing
- c not awake
- d In Bible, the ship built by Noah to survive the flood.
- e rough and poorly made
5 Multiple choice questions
- stretched tight
- To trespass on private property in order to hunt or fish.
- soaked in water
- not able to make something clear or easy to understand
- Not done or known before.
5 True/False questions
wan → stretched tight
desolation → The state of being in a wretched condition; rain.
grotesque → To comprehend; be aware.
formality → stylish or smart in appearance
incredulous → unbelievable or amazing