5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a The scattered remains of something that has been broken or destroyed.
- b moving forces, swerving or lurching
- c dark, cloudy or gloomy
- d not able to make something clear or easy to understand
- e fragments of stone or other material left after the destruction or decay of a building.
5 Multiple choice questions
- not awake
- strict observance of accepted rules or forms
- In Bible, the ship built by Noah to survive the flood.
- Not done or known before.
5 True/False questions
sluiceway → stylish or smart in appearance
poach → To trespass on private property in order to hunt or fish.
wan → pale or weak
immaculate → clean or perfect
taut → stretched tight