5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a stylish or smart in appearance
- b gross
- c strict observance of accepted rules or forms
- d unbelievable or amazing
- e rough and poorly made
5 Multiple choice questions
- A current that moves against a main current, usually in a circle.
- The state of being in a wretched condition; rain.
- A sick injured person, especially someone ill for a long time.
- Not done or known before.
- To trespass on private property in order to hunt or fish.
5 True/False questions
taut → stretched tight
unconscious → amazed, astonished
sodden → rough and poorly made
incredulous → amazed, astonished
unexplainable → not able to make something clear or easy to understand