5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a To comprehend; be aware.
- b not awake
- c dark, cloudy or gloomy
- d In Bible, the ship built by Noah to survive the flood.
- e A current that moves against a main current, usually in a circle.
5 Multiple choice questions
- unbelievable or amazing
- To trespass on private property in order to hunt or fish.
- rough and poorly made
- soaked in water
- stylish or smart in appearance
5 True/False questions
invalid → A sick injured person, especially someone ill for a long time.
taut → stretched tight
sluiceway → rough and poorly made
careening → moving forces, swerving or lurching
rubble → rough and poorly made