5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a dark, cloudy or gloomy
- b A current that moves against a main current, usually in a circle.
- c moving forces, swerving or lurching
- d stylish or smart in appearance
- e pale or weak
5 Multiple choice questions
- Not done or known before.
- soaked in water
- not able to make something clear or easy to understand
- strict observance of accepted rules or forms
- stretched tight
5 True/False questions
ark → In Bible, the ship built by Noah to survive the flood.
crude → rough and poorly made
incredibly → amazed, astonished
register → The scattered remains of something that has been broken or destroyed.
poach → pale or weak