5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a fragments of stone or other material left after the destruction or decay of a building.
- b A current that moves against a main current, usually in a circle.
- c To trespass on private property in order to hunt or fish.
- d dark, cloudy or gloomy
- e stretched tight
5 Multiple choice questions
- soaked in water
- To comprehend; be aware.
- The scattered remains of something that has been broken or destroyed.
- strict observance of accepted rules or forms
5 True/False questions
unprecedented → unsteady, insecure
invalid → pale or weak
wan → pale or weak
incredulous → amazed, astonished
ark → In Bible, the ship built by Noah to survive the flood.