5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Fewer Sugars will be produced
- Oxygen, ATP, NADPH
- Van Helmont
- High Energy Sugars
- Thylakoid Membrane
- a Products of light-dependent reactions
- b Concluded that plants gain most of their mass from water alone
- c If Carbon dioxide is removed from a plant's environment
- d Where light-dependent reactions take place
- e Photosynthesis uses energy of sunlight to convert water and arbon dioxide into oxygen and this
5 Multiple choice questions
- Organisms that cannot make their own food and must obtain energy from the foods they eat
- Decreases when the weather becomes very cold
- The stroma is the space that surrounds this
- Organisms such as hawks and leopards that obtain energy from the foods the consume
- Plant's gather the sun's energy with light absorbing molecules called?
5 True/False questions
Thylokoid Membrane → Where light-dependent reactions take place
Light Dependent reactions → Another name for the Calvin Cycle
Light → Plants take in the sun's energy by absorbing what?
Ingenhousz → Plant's gather the sun's energy with light absorbing molecules called?
Water,temperature, and light intensity → Things that effect the rate of photosynthesis