6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- An ideology favoring a limited role for government and more private initiative by nongovernmental groups in efforts to solve society's problems.
- A basic set of political beliefs about the roles of government and the individual in society.
- Laws that enforced segregation and denied legal equality to African Americans.
- Associations and other voluntary groups that form middle layer in society between government and individual families. It includes groups that people join because of family, faith, interests, or ideology.
- An economic system that calls for public ownership of the means of production.
5 True/False questions
undocumented immigrant → A person who has come to the United States to live and work without the required legal papers.
green card → An identification card issued to immigrants who are legal residents of the United States.
liberalism → An ideology favoring an active role for government in efforts to solve society's problems.
naturalization → An ideology based on a strong belief in personal freedom and a minimal role for government.
environmentalism → An ideology favoring a limited role for government and more private initiative by nongovernmental groups in efforts to solve society's problems