6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- A person who has come to the United States to live and work without the required legal papers.
- An ideology at the middle of the political spectrum that combines elements of both liberal and conservative thought
- An ideology favoring an active role for government in efforts to solve society's problems.
- A basic set of political beliefs about the roles of government and the individual in society.
- An identification card issued to immigrants who are legal residents of the United States.
5 True/False questions
naturalization → An ideology based on a strong belief in personal freedom and a minimal role for government.
conservatism → An ideology at the middle of the political spectrum that combines elements of both liberal and conservative thought
civil society → Land mark legislation passed in 1964 that banned discrimination on the basis of race, sex, religion, or national origin
resident alien → An immigrant who has legal status in the United States; a lawful permanent resident.
political culture → A society's framework of shared values, beliefs, and attitudes concerning politics and government.