6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Laws that enforced segregation and denied legal equality to African Americans.
- A society's framework of shared values, beliefs, and attitudes concerning politics and government.
- An ideology based on a strong belief in personal freedom and a minimal role for government.
- Land mark legislation passed in 1964 that banned discrimination on the basis of race, sex, religion, or national origin
- An economic system that calls for public ownership of the means of production.
5 True/False questions
environmentalism → An ideology that emphasizes conservations and protection of the environment
ideology → A basic set of political beliefs about the roles of government and the individual in society.
naturalization → An ideology based on a strong belief in personal freedom and a minimal role for government.
civil society → Associations and other voluntary groups that form middle layer in society between government and individual families. It includes groups that people join because of family, faith, interests, or ideology.
resident alien → An immigrant who has legal status in the United States; a lawful permanent resident.