5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Did African customs survive in Virginia and Maryland? Explain.
- On rice plantations in South Carolina, slaves saw few white colonists. How did that affect African customs?
- Who were the gentry? Who did this include?
- Who was part of the middle class?
- Among all the colonists, who were the most concerned about education?
- a farmers who worked their own land skilled craftsmen, and some trade people.
- b the top of society. planets minesters sucssesful owners and
- c the new englanders.
- d yes
- e it didn't becuase they where eslaved so they didnt
5 Multiple choice questions
- the great awakening.
- they took care of their husbands household and families. they worked on the feilds. they worked outside the houses.
- it increased.
- yes a class system exsisited.
5 True/False questions
in 1642, the Massachusetts assembly passed a law ordering parents to teach children "to read and understand the principles of their religion." What did towns of 50 or 100 children have to do? *** → Massachusets.
How did the Great Awakening contribute to a spirit of democratic feelings in the colonies? → the preaches and people at the church tuaght them.
What did John Edwards teach → an english minister.
What did Puritans believe about the bible? → he preched about the sweetness and beuty of god.
What happened at the end of the indentured servant's term of service? → indentured servanss sighned contracts to work without wages for a period of four to seven years for anyoen who would pay their ocean passage to the Americas.