5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Who was George Whitefield?
- What did John Edwards teach
- What happened to the African American population in the Middle and New England colonies?
- What did Puritans believe about the bible?
- Who are indentured servants?
- a he preched about the sweetness and beuty of god.
- b it increased.
- c indentured servanss sighned contracts to work without wages for a period of four to seven years for anyoen who would pay their ocean passage to the Americas.
- d an english minister.
- e they tauht people the duty to study the bible.
5 Multiple choice questions
- farmers who worked their own land skilled craftsmen, and some trade people.
- the great awakening aroused bitter debate.
- they had to hire a school teacher.
5 True/False questions
What was the name of the preacher, who helped to set off the Great Awakening? →
How did the Great Awakening force colonists to become more tolerant of one another? → the preaches and people at the church tuaght them.
What types of work did African Americans do in South Carolina port towns? → They worked at the
Did a class system exist in the colonies? → yes a class system exsisited.
Among all the colonists, who were the most concerned about education? → the top of society. planets minesters sucssesful owners and