5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What was the name of the preacher, who helped to set off the Great Awakening?
- What happened at the end of the indentured servant's term of service?
- What happened to the African American population in the Middle and New England colonies?
- What types of work did African Americans do in South Carolina port towns?
- Describe the first New England school?
- a they allowed both rich and poor children to recive an education.
- c they recieved freedoms ddues.
- d They worked at the
- e it increased.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the great awakening aroused bitter debate.
- they had to hire a school teacher.
- the new englanders.
- the preaches and people at the church tuaght them.
- it didn't becuase they where eslaved so they didnt
5 True/False questions
What types of work did women do in the colonies? In the back country? In the cities? → they took care of their husbands household and families. they worked on the feilds. they worked outside the houses.
What did Puritans believe about the bible? → he preched about the sweetness and beuty of god.
Who was George Whitefield? → an english minister.
Did African customs survive in Virginia and Maryland? Explain. → yes a class system exsisited.
Who were the gentry? Who did this include? → the top of society. planets minesters sucssesful owners and