5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What did John Edwards teach
- Who were the gentry? Who did this include?
- What happened at the end of the indentured servant's term of service?
- How did the Great Awakening force colonists to become more tolerant of one another?
- What types of work did African Americans do in South Carolina port towns?
- a he preched about the sweetness and beuty of god.
- b They worked at the
- c the top of society. planets minesters sucssesful owners and
- d they recieved freedoms ddues.
- e the preaches and people at the church tuaght them.
5 Multiple choice questions
- yes a class system exsisited.
- an english minister.
5 True/False questions
What happened to the African American population in the Middle and New England colonies? → it increased.
How did the Great Awakening contribute to a spirit of democratic feelings in the colonies? → the great awakening aroused bitter debate.
On rice plantations in South Carolina, slaves saw few white colonists. How did that affect African customs? → it didn't becuase they where eslaved so they didnt
Among all the colonists, who were the most concerned about education? → the new englanders.
What did Puritans believe about the bible? → they tauht people the duty to study the bible.