5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What was the name of the preacher, who helped to set off the Great Awakening?
- Did African customs survive in Virginia and Maryland? Explain.
- How did the Great Awakening contribute to a spirit of democratic feelings in the colonies?
- What happened to the African American population in the Middle and New England colonies?
- What did John Edwards teach
- a the great awakening aroused bitter debate.
- b he preched about the sweetness and beuty of god.
- c yes
- e it increased.
5 Multiple choice questions
- yes a class system exsisited.
- they allowed both rich and poor children to recive an education.
- the new englanders.
- they took care of their husbands household and families. they worked on the feilds. they worked outside the houses.
- the preaches and people at the church tuaght them.
5 True/False questions
What did Puritans believe about the bible? → they tauht people the duty to study the bible.
Who set up the first public schools supported by taxes? → Massachusets.
What happened at the end of the indentured servant's term of service? → indentured servanss sighned contracts to work without wages for a period of four to seven years for anyoen who would pay their ocean passage to the Americas.
Who was part of the middle class? → farmers who worked their own land skilled craftsmen, and some trade people.
Who are indentured servants? → an english minister.