Study sets, textbooks, questions
Upgrade to remove ads
Worldly Wise 15
Terms in this set (18)
1. Great in size, number, or importance.
2. A military officer just above a captain in rank.
3. The main subject a student is studying.
4. To study as one's most important subject.
1. Having to do with cities.
1. To move forward or to one side suddenly an un expectedly.
2. A jerking or swaying movement.
1. To fall or push over.
2. To overthrow.
1. To look into closely; to study in great detail.
1. Thinly grown or spread.
2. Not crowded.
1. Great strength or force.
1. Likely to have or do.
2. Lying face down
1. Something that is predicted.
1. Small; unimportant.
2. A person who is not yet an adult; a child.
1. Very strong; very great
2. Showing great depth of feeling.
1. Causing much damage or harm.
1. To say what will happen before it takes place.
1. A creak or break; as in metal or bone.
2. To crack or break.
1. To make rigid with terror; to terrify.
2. To change into a stone like substance.
1. To run away from danger or from something frightening.
1. Something that causes great damage or harm.
1. Great in size or text
2. Great un degree
Sets with similar terms
Worldly Wise Lesson 15
Wordlywise book 5 lesson 15
Wordly Wise Lesson 15
Other sets by this creator
Social Studies- The Inca's
Worldly Wise 14
Worldly Wise 13
Other Quizlet sets
Ch. 2: The Sterile Compounding Environment