5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- aseptic technique
- congenital disorders
- gastric secretions (HCL)
- a penetrating wound which extends into a bodily cavity
- b a __ disease has a slow progression of symptoms
- c using methods to protect against infection by pathogenic micro organisms
- d present at birth
- e destroys bacteria within the GI Tract
5 Multiple choice questions
- poison/ protein or conjugated protein produced by certain pathogens
- clears soon, able to function; not life threatening.
- the service that assists in preventing & giving relief to disease, anxiety, & pain.
- wounds of respiratory, GI, or urinary tract; show no evidence of infection
- very ill with chance for recovery
5 True/False questions
neoplastic disease → new growth of abnormal tissue; tumors
independent or dependent roles → physicians who treats all members of a family
1st intention → healing occurs in wound with minimal tissue loss. Edges are approximated(close together), you don't have as much scaring or infections (ex surgical insisions, sutured wounds)
necrosis → localized death of living tissue
prognosis → to make a __ is to identify or recoginize a disease.