5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- resident bacteria
- traumatic injuries
- a __ will assist the nurse in meeting the basic needs of the individual who is ill.
- b uses up nourishment & end products of their metabolism inhibits other bacteria
- c physical injury or mental suffering; occurs out of the ordinary
- d a pathologist studies tissue change at the __ level.
- e due to dead leukocytes, bacteria, & decaying tissue
5 Multiple choice questions
- examples of this disease is AIDS, STDS, Staph, Strep, Flu, Hepatitis
- fever signs affecting most of all the body
- develops as a result of an original illness
- the service that assists in preventing & giving relief to disease, anxiety, & pain.
- scar tissue. due to excessive colagen formation
5 True/False questions
adjustments → every individual maintains health by making constant __ within the body.
natural passive → the service that assists in preventing & giving relief to disease, anxiety, & pain.
perferated → when tissue is torn
sub acute → fluid which has escaped from blood vessels & deposited into tissues (pus dry)
independent or dependent roles → primary and secondary disesase are classifed in 2 roles: