5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a a metal tool with a sharpened edge at one end used to chip, carve ot cut into a solid material.
- b to become turgid, swell. to walk with a proud gait. .
- c 1. reflecting light evenly and efficiently wothout glitter or sparkle. 2. radiant in character or reputation; illustrious.
- d having many complexly interrelating parts or elements: complicated
- e a part of an ocean 2. deep chasm abyss 3. whirlpool 4. a wide gap.
5 Multiple choice questions
- causing great pain or distress. violent or wild. Extraordinary, tremendous.
- a passageway into whick compartments or rooms open. a place or position in which especially political power in welded through discussion or deal-making.
- to injure with deep disfiguring wounds by cutting, tearing or crushing. 2. to spoil injure or make cohearent especially through ineptitude.
- to go at or as if at an amble; saunter
- the bed where a natural stream of water runs. The deeper part of the river, harbor or strait. A path through which information flows. 2. long gutter grove ot furrow.
5 True/False questions
launch → to move in an up and down manner: bounce.
complex → to go at or as if at an amble; saunter
leisurely → without haste, deliberately.
Rubble → broken frangments resulting from the decay or destruction of a building. 2. waterworn or roght broken stones or bricks used in coarse masonry or in fillinf courses of walls. 3. rough stone as it comes from the quarry.
coast → boldly or brashly self confident 2. jaunty