5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a without haste, deliberately.
- b a connecting structure, a single ring or division of a chain. 2. One of the standardized divisions of a surveyor's chain. 3. Something analogous to a link of a chain, a communication system.
- c to throw forward: hurl; to release, catipult, or send off 2. to set afloat, to put in operation or set in motion.
- d a fabric or structure of cords ot wires that cross a regular intervals and are knotted or secured at the crossings. 2. a system of lines or channels resembling a network.
- e to injure with deep disfiguring wounds by cutting, tearing or crushing. 2. to spoil injure or make cohearent especially through ineptitude.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the bed where a natural stream of water runs. The deeper part of the river, harbor or strait. A path through which information flows. 2. long gutter grove ot furrow.
- the color of tawny. a warm sandy color.
- 1. tear down, to break peices to peices; smash. 2. to do away with: destroy: to strip of any pretense of merit or credence.
- to move in an up and down manner: bounce.
- causing great pain or distress. violent or wild. Extraordinary, tremendous.
5 True/False questions
chisel → the bed where a natural stream of water runs. The deeper part of the river, harbor or strait. A path through which information flows. 2. long gutter grove ot furrow.
buff → a part of an ocean 2. deep chasm abyss 3. whirlpool 4. a wide gap.
amble → to go at or as if at an amble; saunter
erect → to produce on a hard material by eating into the material's surface (as in by acid or a laser beam.) 2. subject to such etching. 2. to delineate or impress clearly (scenes etched in our mind.)
lusterous → 1. reflecting light evenly and efficiently wothout glitter or sparkle. 2. radiant in character or reputation; illustrious.