5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a 1. reflecting light evenly and efficiently wothout glitter or sparkle. 2. radiant in character or reputation; illustrious.
- b the land near a shore, seashore. obsolete, border, frontier.
- c without haste, deliberately.
- d a metal tool with a sharpened edge at one end used to chip, carve ot cut into a solid material.
- e vertical in position, not to spread out or decumbent. Characterized by firm or rigid straightness in bodily posture
5 Multiple choice questions
- to injure with deep disfiguring wounds by cutting, tearing or crushing. 2. to spoil injure or make cohearent especially through ineptitude.
- a garment made of buff leather. The state of being nude. A moderate orange yellow.
- broken frangments resulting from the decay or destruction of a building. 2. waterworn or roght broken stones or bricks used in coarse masonry or in fillinf courses of walls. 3. rough stone as it comes from the quarry.
- to go at or as if at an amble; saunter
- the bed where a natural stream of water runs. The deeper part of the river, harbor or strait. A path through which information flows. 2. long gutter grove ot furrow.
5 True/False questions
cocky → boldly or brashly self confident 2. jaunty
tawny → the color of tawny. a warm sandy color.
etch → to produce on a hard material by eating into the material's surface (as in by acid or a laser beam.) 2. subject to such etching. 2. to delineate or impress clearly (scenes etched in our mind.)
strut → to become turgid, swell. to walk with a proud gait. .
link → a garment made of buff leather. The state of being nude. A moderate orange yellow.