5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a the color of tawny. a warm sandy color.
- b the bed where a natural stream of water runs. The deeper part of the river, harbor or strait. A path through which information flows. 2. long gutter grove ot furrow.
- c a connecting structure, a single ring or division of a chain. 2. One of the standardized divisions of a surveyor's chain. 3. Something analogous to a link of a chain, a communication system.
- d 1. tear down, to break peices to peices; smash. 2. to do away with: destroy: to strip of any pretense of merit or credence.
- e easily combustable material for starting a fire.
5 Multiple choice questions
- to produce on a hard material by eating into the material's surface (as in by acid or a laser beam.) 2. subject to such etching. 2. to delineate or impress clearly (scenes etched in our mind.)
- to go at or as if at an amble; saunter
- to become turgid, swell. to walk with a proud gait. .
- without haste, deliberately.
- vertical in position, not to spread out or decumbent. Characterized by firm or rigid straightness in bodily posture
5 True/False questions
gulf → a garment made of buff leather. The state of being nude. A moderate orange yellow.
intricate → having many complexly interrelating parts or elements: complicated
jounce → to move in an up and down manner: bounce.
corridor → a passageway into whick compartments or rooms open. a place or position in which especially political power in welded through discussion or deal-making.
buff → a garment made of buff leather. The state of being nude. A moderate orange yellow.