5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a to become turgid, swell. to walk with a proud gait. .
- b 1. tear down, to break peices to peices; smash. 2. to do away with: destroy: to strip of any pretense of merit or credence.
- c vertical in position, not to spread out or decumbent. Characterized by firm or rigid straightness in bodily posture
- d broken frangments resulting from the decay or destruction of a building. 2. waterworn or roght broken stones or bricks used in coarse masonry or in fillinf courses of walls. 3. rough stone as it comes from the quarry.
- e 1. a whole made up of complicated or interrelated parts. 2. a group of culture traits relating to a single activity, process, or culture unit. an exaggerated reaction to or preoccuation with a subject or situation;
5 Multiple choice questions
- a fabric or structure of cords ot wires that cross a regular intervals and are knotted or secured at the crossings. 2. a system of lines or channels resembling a network.
- a metal tool with a sharpened edge at one end used to chip, carve ot cut into a solid material.
- the color of tawny. a warm sandy color.
- 1. reflecting light evenly and efficiently wothout glitter or sparkle. 2. radiant in character or reputation; illustrious.
- to injure with deep disfiguring wounds by cutting, tearing or crushing. 2. to spoil injure or make cohearent especially through ineptitude.
5 True/False questions
raging → causing great pain or distress. violent or wild. Extraordinary, tremendous.
gulf → a garment made of buff leather. The state of being nude. A moderate orange yellow.
corridor → boldly or brashly self confident 2. jaunty
kindling → easily combustable material for starting a fire.
cocky → boldly or brashly self confident 2. jaunty