5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a to become turgid, swell. to walk with a proud gait. .
- b a garment made of buff leather. The state of being nude. A moderate orange yellow.
- c the land near a shore, seashore. obsolete, border, frontier.
- d vertical in position, not to spread out or decumbent. Characterized by firm or rigid straightness in bodily posture
- e causing great pain or distress. violent or wild. Extraordinary, tremendous.
5 Multiple choice questions
- broken frangments resulting from the decay or destruction of a building. 2. waterworn or roght broken stones or bricks used in coarse masonry or in fillinf courses of walls. 3. rough stone as it comes from the quarry.
- a fabric or structure of cords ot wires that cross a regular intervals and are knotted or secured at the crossings. 2. a system of lines or channels resembling a network.
- the bed where a natural stream of water runs. The deeper part of the river, harbor or strait. A path through which information flows. 2. long gutter grove ot furrow.
- to throw forward: hurl; to release, catipult, or send off 2. to set afloat, to put in operation or set in motion.
- a metal tool with a sharpened edge at one end used to chip, carve ot cut into a solid material.
5 True/False questions
amble → to go at or as if at an amble; saunter
intricate → vertical in position, not to spread out or decumbent. Characterized by firm or rigid straightness in bodily posture
gulf → a garment made of buff leather. The state of being nude. A moderate orange yellow.
corridor → a passageway into whick compartments or rooms open. a place or position in which especially political power in welded through discussion or deal-making.
demolish → 1. tear down, to break peices to peices; smash. 2. to do away with: destroy: to strip of any pretense of merit or credence.