5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a a metal tool with a sharpened edge at one end used to chip, carve ot cut into a solid material.
- b broken frangments resulting from the decay or destruction of a building. 2. waterworn or roght broken stones or bricks used in coarse masonry or in fillinf courses of walls. 3. rough stone as it comes from the quarry.
- c without haste, deliberately.
- d vertical in position, not to spread out or decumbent. Characterized by firm or rigid straightness in bodily posture
- e 1. reflecting light evenly and efficiently wothout glitter or sparkle. 2. radiant in character or reputation; illustrious.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a garment made of buff leather. The state of being nude. A moderate orange yellow.
- to move in an up and down manner: bounce.
- 1. tear down, to break peices to peices; smash. 2. to do away with: destroy: to strip of any pretense of merit or credence.
- a part of an ocean 2. deep chasm abyss 3. whirlpool 4. a wide gap.
- to throw forward: hurl; to release, catipult, or send off 2. to set afloat, to put in operation or set in motion.
5 True/False questions
etch → vertical in position, not to spread out or decumbent. Characterized by firm or rigid straightness in bodily posture
network → to produce on a hard material by eating into the material's surface (as in by acid or a laser beam.) 2. subject to such etching. 2. to delineate or impress clearly (scenes etched in our mind.)
link → a connecting structure, a single ring or division of a chain. 2. One of the standardized divisions of a surveyor's chain. 3. Something analogous to a link of a chain, a communication system.
raging → causing great pain or distress. violent or wild. Extraordinary, tremendous.
strut → to become turgid, swell. to walk with a proud gait. .