5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Analytical Chemistry
- Thermal energy
- a positively charged ion
- a what is a cation?
- b ______________- Study of how to determine the exact composition of mixtures and compounds. What is present and what is the exact percent composition.
- c Isotopes differ in the number of __________
- d Chemists study matter from _ perspectives
- e ______________- the total kinetic energy of all particles in a material
5 Multiple choice questions
- 1 Food Calorie = ______cal
- ______________ causes data to be either smaller or larger than the actual value
- ______________ is how consistent a measurement is
- the subshell p has _ orbital(s) with a maximum of _ electrons per sublevel
- Who was the scientist that came up with law of multiple proportions?
5 True/False questions
Physical Chemistry → ______________- Study of how to determine the exact composition of mixtures and compounds. What is present and what is the exact percent composition.
Aufbau → ___________ is an element that typically has less than 4 electrons in its outer shell
Bio Chemistry → ______________- Study of the molecules and processes that take place in living organisms
Lavoisier → Who was the scientist that defined the law of conservation of mass>
Pure substances and mixtures → Matter can be divided up into what two categories?