5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Macroscopic, microscopic, symbolic
- 3 6
- a The 3 perspectives that chemist study matter from are?
- b Chemists study matter from _ perspectives
- c the subshell p has _ orbital(s) with a maximum of _ electrons per sublevel
- d ______________ is how close to the actual value the measurement is
- e 1 Food Calorie = ______cal
5 Multiple choice questions
- Who was the scientist that defined the law of conservation of mass>
- Pure substances can be divided into what two categories
- ___________- electrons fill degenerate orbitals one at a time (with the same spin), before pairing up electrons in the degenerate orbitals
- what is an anion?
- compounds can be broken into what two type of bonds?
5 True/False questions
118 → How many elements are there total?
nonmetal → ___________ is an element that typically has less than 4 electrons in its outer shell
1 2 → the subshell p has _ orbital(s) with a maximum of _ electrons per sublevel
Niels Bohr → Isotopes differ in the number of __________
Isotopes → __________ - atoms of the same element that differ in mass due to a different number of neutrons