5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Macroscopic, microscopic, symbolic
- Analytical Chemistry
- a The 3 perspectives that chemist study matter from are?
- b ______________- Study of how to determine the exact composition of mixtures and compounds. What is present and what is the exact percent composition.
- c ______________- Study of the compounds of all other elements besides carbon
- d an electron has what charge?
- e A ______________ is the heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1g of water to 1degree C
5 Multiple choice questions
- How many elements are there total?
- mass number is the number of _________ +__________
- ______________ - a simple description of some property of the substance
- ______________- Attempts to develop the theory for why matter behaves the way it does. The application of these theories can be applied to all areas of chemistry
- Who explained the bright line of hydrogen using a planetary model?
5 True/False questions
Robert Milton → atoms are most stable when they have 8 electrons
94 → There are __ naturally occurring elements
ionic and covalent bonds → compounds can be broken into what two type of bonds?
Hund's Rule → ______________ atomic theory is microscopic model to explain macroscopic observations
Positive → a proton has what charge?