5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Homogenous and heterogeneous
- Thermal energy
- Pure substances and mixtures
- Pauli Exclusion Principle
- ionization energy
- a mixtures can be divided into what two type of categories
- b ___________- energy needed to remove an electron from the outer shell of an atom in the gaseous state
- c ______________- the total kinetic energy of all particles in a material
- d ______________________- electrons in the same orbital must have opposite spin
- e Matter can be divided up into what two categories?
5 Multiple choice questions
- ______________- Attempts to develop the theory for why matter behaves the way it does. The application of these theories can be applied to all areas of chemistry
- the subshell f has _ orbital(s) with a maximum of _ electrons per sublevel
- There are __ naturally occurring elements
- a proton has what charge?
- a neutron has what charge?
5 True/False questions
average atomic mass → the atomic mass on the periodic table is really the__________ __________ __________
negative → an electron has what charge?
Neutrons → A particular element is determined by the number of __________ in the nucleus
3 6 → the subshell p has _ orbital(s) with a maximum of _ electrons per sublevel
Proust → Who was the scientist that came up with law of definite proportions by mass