5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Pauli Exclusion Principle
- average atomic mass
- a The first atomic model was based on 3 major ______________ observations
- b these are properties that are independent of how much matter is present
- c the atomic mass on the periodic table is really the__________ __________ __________
- d ______________________- electrons in the same orbital must have opposite spin
- e How many elements are there total?
5 Multiple choice questions
- ________ is the study of matter and changes that occur in matter
- what is an anion?
- Who was the scientist that defined the law of conservation of mass>
- Who explained the bright line of hydrogen using a planetary model?
- ___________- energy needed to remove an electron from the outer shell of an atom in the gaseous state
5 True/False questions
7 14 → the subshell f has _ orbital(s) with a maximum of _ electrons per sublevel
Protons → A particular element is determined by the number of __________ in the nucleus
Physical Chemistry → ______________- Attempts to develop the theory for why matter behaves the way it does. The application of these theories can be applied to all areas of chemistry
Analytical Chemistry → ______________- Study of how to determine the exact composition of mixtures and compounds. What is present and what is the exact percent composition.
3 → Chemists study matter from _ perspectives