5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Chemical properties
- a ___________- elements that exhibit characteristics of both metals and non-metals
- b ______________- Properties of matter that are observed when atoms are rearranged removed replaced or added to compounds resulting in new compounds with differing physical and chemical properties
- c There are __ naturally occurring elements
- d 1 Food Calorie = ______cal
- e ______________ is how consistent a measurement is
5 Multiple choice questions
- atoms are most stable when they have 8 electrons
- a proton has what charge?
- Pure substances can be divided into what two categories
- Matter can be divided up into what two categories?
- the atomic mass on the periodic table is really the__________ __________ __________
5 True/False questions
5 10 → the subshell d has _ orbital(s) with a maximum of _ electrons per sublevel
neutral → a neutron has what charge?
accuracy → A ______________ is the heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1g of water to 1degree C
Quantitative observations → ___________- energy needed to remove an electron from the outer shell of an atom in the gaseous state
ability to burn, undergo corrosion, rust, precipitate → give 4 examples of chemical properties