5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Systematic Error
- a ______________ atomic theory is microscopic model to explain macroscopic observations
- b these are properties that are dependent on how much matter is present
- c Who was the scientist that came up with law of multiple proportions?
- d Who was the scientist that defined the law of conservation of mass>
- e ______________ causes data to be either smaller or larger than the actual value
5 Multiple choice questions
- ______________- Attempts to develop the theory for why matter behaves the way it does. The application of these theories can be applied to all areas of chemistry
- 1 cal = _____ J
- Who was credited with the gold foil experiment?
- __________ - atoms of the same element that differ in mass due to a different number of neutrons
- ______________- always involves a measurement of the property in questoin
5 True/False questions
Physical Properties → ______________- Properties of matter that are observed when atoms are rearranged removed replaced or added to compounds resulting in new compounds with differing physical and chemical properties
negative → a neutron has what charge?
ability to burn, undergo corrosion, rust, precipitate → in an atom, the number of __________ equals the number of __________ so that the atom is electrically __________ overall
Inorganic Chemistry → _________________- Study of compounds that have the element carbon as the basic structure
Pauli Exclusion Principle → ______________________- electrons in the same orbital must have opposite spin