5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Emilio Aguinaldo fought for this countries independence
- This country encouraged and supported Panamanian independence after Colombia would not allow Canal to be built
- Naval officer who stressed the need for the U.S. to build up its Navy to become world power
- Years of American Imperialism
- Mexican Rebel wanted by Mexican and U.S. Governments
- a Alfred T. Mahan
- b The Phillipines
- c Pancho Villa
- d The U.S.
- e 1890-1920
5 Multiple choice questions
- missionary diplomacy
- Jose Marti
- "Fists of Righteous Fury"
- Victoriano Huerta
- General John J. Pershing
5 True/False questions
First fighting in the Spanish-American War → Treaty of Paris
He successfully negotiated the purchase of Alaska from which Russia → Secretary of State William Seward
Supplement to the Monroe Doctrine which held that the U.S was entitled to intervene in Latin American countries to → Roosevelt Corollary
"Open Door notes" about this Nation → "Fists of Righteous Fury"
This nation was made an U.S. protectorate by the Platt Amendment → Puerto Rico, Cuba, Phillipines, Guam