5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Emilio Aguinaldo fought for this countries independence
- Key battle fought in Cuba which helped the U.S. defeat
- Roosevelts negotiations were always backed by the threat of military force
- He successfully negotiated the purchase of Alaska from which Russia
- Losers of Boxer Rebellion
- a Secretary of State William Seward
- b "Fists of Righteous Fury"
- c "Speak softly and carry a big stick"
- d The Phillipines
- e San Juan Hill
5 Multiple choice questions
- Puerto Rico, Cuba, Phillipines, Guam
- Panama Canal
- de Lome Letter
- Roosevelt Corollary
5 True/False questions
This country encouraged and supported Panamanian independence after Colombia would not allow Canal to be built → The U.S.
The U.S. purchased this country from Spain for 20 million dollars → The Phillipines
"Open Door notes" about this Nation → "Fists of Righteous Fury"
He led a force of fifteen thousand soldiers in an attempt to capture Pancho Villa → General John J. Pershing
U.S. warship thought to have been bombed by Spain in Havana Harbor → U.S.S Maine