5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The best strategy for dressing to exercise in the cold:
- What percentage of americans are overweight?
- with moderate to heavy exercise, changes in sodium excretion and urine output occur. What is the purpose?
- a form of exercise that utilizes the stretch-shortening cycle, termed ________, helps in the development of muscular power.
- In theory, EPOC period can NOT :
- a wear layers of clothing
- b 67%
- c to conserve electrolytes
- d is characterized by excess oxygen consumption over that seen during activity.
- e Plyometrics
5 Multiple choice questions
- 30 minutes of moderate exercise (moderate), 20 mins of vigorous exercise 3 days a week, Combination of the two (2 mod, 2 vig) Resistance training with main muscle groups!
- The size of the muscle fibers
- Distance and Force
- altering the hemoglobin content of the blood
5 True/False questions
The lag in oxygen uptake at the beginning of exercise is termed: → oxygen deficit
__________ is necessary for the blood to carry adequate oxygen. → wear layers of clothing
The primary purpose of the pulmonary system is: → To Provide and interface for gas exchange
what information would NOT be used to determine above and below lactate threshold running paces → Blood Pressure
List three field tests to estimate aerobic power (VO2 max) → Mile Run, 12 minute run/walk test, step test