5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Which of the following is a cardiovascular adaptation of training?
- Major Risk factors for coronary artery diseases include all of the following except:
- The primary purpose of the pulmonary system is:
- a slower than normal resting heart rate (<60 bpm)
- b Neurotransmitter chemical released at the neuromuscular junction
- c Stress
- d increase stroke volume
- e To Provide and interface for gas exchange
5 Multiple choice questions
- wear layers of clothing
- the decreased number of capillaries supplying each muscle fiber.
- systolic, diastolic
- is lower than systemic circulation. which protects the respiratory membrane.
5 True/False questions
The _______ __________ is the calculation of breathing frequency, per minute by the amount of air moved per breath. → Iron
If the end-diastolic volume increases and end-systolic volume remains constant, stroke volume will ________. → Lower barometric pressure
which of the following is an adaptation that the body makes to chronic heat stress: → increase stroke volume
in Response to exercise training, the normal lung: → does not undergo measurable changes
List three field tests to estimate aerobic power (VO2 max) → Mile Run, 12 minute run/walk test, step test