5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- RAID level 0
- trojan horse
- a Which RAID offers the best performance.
- b A(n) ____________________ is a copy of data or program files created for archiving or safekeeping.
- c Power that is free from noise is called "____" power.
- d A program that disguises itself as something useful but actually harms your system is called a ____.
- e A(n) ____ is a deviation from a specified level of system performance for a given period of time.
5 Multiple choice questions
- ____ is a type of media capable of storing digitized data and that uses a laser to write data to it and read data from it.
- Mesh topologies and ____ topologies are good choices for highly available enterprise networks.
- A momentary decrease in voltage.
- A momentary increase in voltage due to lightning strikes, solar flares, or electrical problems.
- An archive ____ is a file attribute that can be checked or unchecked to indicate whether the file must be archived.
5 True/False questions
warm site → A place where the computers, devices, and connectivity necessary to rebuild a network exist, and all are appropriately configured, updated, and connected to match your network's current state.
noise → Fluctuation in voltage levels caused by other devices on the network or electromagnetic interference.
worms → T/F: An anti-malware policy is meant to protect the network from damage and downtime.
stealth → A(n) ____ virus disguises itself as a legitimate program to prevent detection.
True → Many bots spread through the ________, a protocol that enables users running IRC client software to communicate instantly with other participants in a chat room on the Internet.