5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- warm site
- SONET ring
- a A place where the computers, devices, and connectivity necessary to rebuild a network exist, with some appropriately configured, updated, or connected.
- b A(n) ____ UPS uses the A/C power from the wall outlet to continuously charge its battery, while providing power to a network device through its battery.
- c An archive ____ is a file attribute that can be checked or unchecked to indicate whether the file must be archived.
- d A ____ is a program that runs automatically, without requiring a person to start or stop it.
- e Mesh topologies and ____ topologies are good choices for highly available enterprise networks.
5 Multiple choice questions
- T/F: Generators provide surge protection.
- ____ is an automatic distribution of traffic over multiple links or processors to optimize response.
- T/F: When implementing anti-malware software on a network, one of your most important decisions is where to install the software.
- A place where the computers, devices, and connectivity necessary to rebuild a network exist, but they are not appropriately configured, updated, or connected.
- T/F: The goal of fault-tolerant systems is to prevent failures from progressing to faults.
5 True/False questions
True → A momentary increase in voltage due to lightning strikes, solar flares, or electrical problems.
hot site → A place where the computers, devices, and connectivity necessary to rebuild a network exist, and all are appropriately configured, updated, and connected to match your network's current state.
polymorphic → ____ scanning techniques attempt to identify malware by discovering "malware-like" behavior.
availability → Refers to the soundness of a network's programs, data, services, devices, and connections.
redundancy → ____ is a specialized storage device or group of storage devices that provides centralized fault-tolerant data storage for a network.