5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- RAID level 0
- optical media
- a A(n) ____ UPS uses the A/C power from the wall outlet to continuously charge its battery, while providing power to a network device through its battery.
- b Which RAID offers the best performance.
- c ____ is a specialized storage device or group of storage devices that provides centralized fault-tolerant data storage for a network.
- d ____ is a type of media capable of storing digitized data and that uses a laser to write data to it and read data from it.
- e A(n) ______ is a battery-operated power source directly attached to one or more devices and to a power supply (such as a wall outlet) that prevents undesired features of the wall outlet's A/C power from harming the device or interrupting its services.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Many bots spread through the ________, a protocol that enables users running IRC client software to communicate instantly with other participants in a chat room on the Internet.
- A place where the computers, devices, and connectivity necessary to rebuild a network exist, and all are appropriately configured, updated, and connected to match your network's current state.
- T/F: An anti-malware policy is meant to protect the network from damage and downtime.
- ____ are programs that run independently and travel between computers and across networks.
- ____ is an automatic distribution of traffic over multiple links or processors to optimize response.
5 True/False questions
blackout → A(n) ____________________ is a copy of data or program files created for archiving or safekeeping.
integrity checking → Refers to the soundness of a network's programs, data, services, devices, and connections.
polymorphic → ____ are programs that run independently and travel between computers and across networks.
False → Fluctuation in voltage levels caused by other devices on the network or electromagnetic interference.
backup → A(n) ____________________ is a copy of data or program files created for archiving or safekeeping.