5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- load balancing
- optical media
- a Refers to the soundness of a network's programs, data, services, devices, and connections.
- b A(n) ____ virus changes its characteristics every time it is transferred to a new system.
- c ____ is an automatic distribution of traffic over multiple links or processors to optimize response.
- d ____ is a type of media capable of storing digitized data and that uses a laser to write data to it and read data from it.
- e An archive ____ is a file attribute that can be checked or unchecked to indicate whether the file must be archived.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Fluctuation in voltage levels caused by other devices on the network or electromagnetic interference.
- In which RAID does parity error checking occur when data is written across the disk array.
- ____ scanning detects malware by comparing a file's content with known malware signatures in a signature database.
- ____ detects malware by comparing current characteristics of files and disks against an archived version of these characteristics to discover any changes.
- ____ scanning techniques attempt to identify malware by discovering "malware-like" behavior.
5 True/False questions
disaster recovery → ____ is the process of restoring your critical functionality and data after an enterprise-wide outage that affects more than a single system or a limited group of users.
bot → An archive ____ is a file attribute that can be checked or unchecked to indicate whether the file must be archived.
True → T/F: When implementing anti-malware software on a network, one of your most important decisions is where to install the software.
surge → A momentary increase in voltage due to lightning strikes, solar flares, or electrical problems.
online → Fluctuation in voltage levels caused by other devices on the network or electromagnetic interference.