5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- disaster recovery
- a A ____ is a program that runs automatically, without requiring a person to start or stop it.
- b A(n) ____ is a deviation from a specified level of system performance for a given period of time.
- c A(n) ____ UPS uses the A/C power from the wall outlet to continuously charge its battery, while providing power to a network device through its battery.
- d ____ is the process of restoring your critical functionality and data after an enterprise-wide outage that affects more than a single system or a limited group of users.
- e Refers to how consistently and reliably a file or system can be accessed by authorized personnel.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Which RAID offers the best performance.
- ____ scanning detects malware by comparing a file's content with known malware signatures in a signature database.
- A complete power loss.
- ____ is a type of media capable of storing digitized data and that uses a laser to write data to it and read data from it.
- ____ are programs that run independently and travel between computers and across networks.
5 True/False questions
False → T/F: The goal of fault-tolerant systems is to prevent failures from progressing to faults.
True → Many bots spread through the ________, a protocol that enables users running IRC client software to communicate instantly with other participants in a chat room on the Internet.
integrity → A place where the computers, devices, and connectivity necessary to rebuild a network exist, and all are appropriately configured, updated, and connected to match your network's current state.
polymorphic → A(n) ____ virus changes its characteristics every time it is transferred to a new system.
bit → An archive ____ is a file attribute that can be checked or unchecked to indicate whether the file must be archived.