5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- trojan horse
- disaster recovery
- load balancing
- a __________ refers to a collection of disks that provide fault tolerance for shared data and applications.
- b ____ is an automatic distribution of traffic over multiple links or processors to optimize response.
- c ____ is the process of restoring your critical functionality and data after an enterprise-wide outage that affects more than a single system or a limited group of users.
- d A program that disguises itself as something useful but actually harms your system is called a ____.
- e A ____ is a program that runs automatically, without requiring a person to start or stop it.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Refers to the soundness of a network's programs, data, services, devices, and connections.
- T/F: Protection against harmful code involves more than just installing anti-malware software.
- A complete power loss.
- Mesh topologies and ____ topologies are good choices for highly available enterprise networks.
- Refers to how consistently and reliably a file or system can be accessed by authorized personnel.
5 True/False questions
failure → T/F: Generators provide surge protection.
brownout → A momentary decrease in voltage.
noise → ____ is a specialized storage device or group of storage devices that provides centralized fault-tolerant data storage for a network.
surge → A momentary increase in voltage due to lightning strikes, solar flares, or electrical problems.
RAID level 1 → In which RAID does parity error checking occur when data is written across the disk array.