5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- integrity checking
- RAID level 0
- a ____ detects malware by comparing current characteristics of files and disks against an archived version of these characteristics to discover any changes.
- b Which RAID offers the best performance.
- c ____ is a specialized storage device or group of storage devices that provides centralized fault-tolerant data storage for a network.
- d ____ is intended to eliminate single points of failure.
- e T/F: Generators provide surge protection.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A complete power loss.
- A(n) ____ is a deviation from a specified level of system performance for a given period of time.
- A(n) ____ virus disguises itself as a legitimate program to prevent detection.
- A(n) ____ UPS uses the A/C power from the wall outlet to continuously charge its battery, while providing power to a network device through its battery.
- ____ is the process of restoring your critical functionality and data after an enterprise-wide outage that affects more than a single system or a limited group of users.
5 True/False questions
trojan horse → Fluctuation in voltage levels caused by other devices on the network or electromagnetic interference.
IRC → Many bots spread through the ________, a protocol that enables users running IRC client software to communicate instantly with other participants in a chat room on the Internet.
availability → Refers to how consistently and reliably a file or system can be accessed by authorized personnel.
integrity → A place where the computers, devices, and connectivity necessary to rebuild a network exist, and all are appropriately configured, updated, and connected to match your network's current state.
heuristic → ____ scanning techniques attempt to identify malware by discovering "malware-like" behavior.