5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- software upgrade
- a Because backbone upgrades are expensive and time consuming, the first step in approaching such a project is to ____ it.
- b A ____ is a correction, improvement, or enhancement to a particular piece of a software application.
- c The definition of managed devices and their data are collected in a(n) ___.
- d Describes a flaw in a software application that causes some part of the application to malfunction.
- e A ____ is a major change to a software package's existing code.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Stores results from devices monitoring conditions in UNIX or Linux-based networks.
- The most common type of caching is ____ caching.
- Stores results from devices monitoring conditions in Windows-based networks.
- The process where one network management console collects data from multiple networked devices at regular intervals is known as ____.
- ____ refers to the assessment, monitoring, and maintenance of all aspects of a network.
5 True/False questions
performance → ____ management refers to monitoring how well links and devices are keeping up with the demands placed on them.
configuration → A networked ____ is perhaps the simplest device to add.
shared → Above all, keep ____ in mind when you upgrade or install hardware on a network.
HIPPA → Part of the TCP/IP suite of protocols and typically runs over UDP on port 161.
MRTG → Describes a flaw in a software application that causes some part of the application to malfunction.