5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- cache engine
- system log
- a Stores results from devices monitoring conditions in UNIX or Linux-based networks.
- b The process of reverting to a previous version of software after attempting to upgrade it is known as ____.
- c Describes a flaw in a software application that causes some part of the application to malfunction.
- d A ____ is a network device devoted to storage and delivery of frequently requested files.
- e Requires telecommunications carriers and equipment manufacturers to provide for surveillance capabilities.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Changes to ___ applications affect all users at once.
- T/F: For a cabling upgrade, the best way to ensure that future upgrades go smoothly is to carefully document the existing cable after making any upgrades.
- Specifies what work a contractor should do.
- An example of commercial network management software.
- On Windows-based computers an event log can be easily viewed with the GUI ___ application.
5 True/False questions
asset → A key component in managing networks is identifying and tracking its hardware and software through ____ management.
HIPPA → The definition of managed devices and their data are collected in a(n) ___.
caching → ____is the local storage of frequently needed files that would otherwise be obtained from an external source.
web → The most common type of caching is ____ caching.
event log → On Windows-based computers an event log can be easily viewed with the GUI ___ application.