5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- cache engine
- traffic shaping
- a A ____ is a network device devoted to storage and delivery of frequently requested files.
- b The definition of managed devices and their data are collected in a(n) ___.
- c T/F: A patch is a replacement for an entire software package.
- d ____ involves manipulating certain characteristics of packets, data streams, or connections to manage the type and amount of traffic traversing a network or interface at any moment.
- e ____ upgrades represent modifications to all or part of an application that are designed to enhance functionality or fix problems related to software.
5 Multiple choice questions
- T/F: The more data you gather while establishing your network's baseline, the less accurate your prediction will be.
- Above all, keep ____ in mind when you upgrade or install hardware on a network.
- A ____ is a major change to a software package's existing code.
- One of the most common free network management tools.
- The most comprehensive and complex upgrade involving network hardware is a(n) ____ upgrade.
5 True/False questions
HIPPA → Part of the TCP/IP suite of protocols and typically runs over UDP on port 161.
network management → ____ refers to the assessment, monitoring, and maintenance of all aspects of a network.
network diagram → ____ refers to the assessment, monitoring, and maintenance of all aspects of a network.
fault → T/F: A patch is a replacement for an entire software package.
False → T/F: The first step in configuration management is to take an inventory of each node on the network.