5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- network management
- a T/F: The first step in configuration management is to take an inventory of each node on the network.
- b ____ refers to the assessment, monitoring, and maintenance of all aspects of a network.
- c Because backbone upgrades are expensive and time consuming, the first step in approaching such a project is to ____ it.
- d The most critical type of software upgrade you will perform is an upgrade to your ____.
5 Multiple choice questions
- T/F: A patch is a replacement for an entire software package.
- ____ management is the collection, storage, and assessment of information related to the versions of software installed on every network device and every device's hardware configuration.
- Part of the TCP/IP suite of protocols and typically runs over UDP on port 161.
- On Windows-based computers an event log can be easily viewed with the GUI ___ application.
- Addresses the security and privacy of medical records.
5 True/False questions
system log → Stores results from devices monitoring conditions in Windows-based networks.
web → The most common type of caching is ____ caching.
asset → A key component in managing networks is identifying and tracking its hardware and software through ____ management.
wiring schematic → A(n) ____ is a graphical representation of a network's wired infrastructure.
MIB → The definition of managed devices and their data are collected in a(n) ___.