5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- wiring schematic
- a A(n) ____ is a graphical representation of a network's wired infrastructure.
- b T/F: The first step in configuration management is to take an inventory of each node on the network.
- c The process of reverting to a previous version of software after attempting to upgrade it is known as ____.
- d The most comprehensive and complex upgrade involving network hardware is a(n) ____ upgrade.
- e ____ management refers to monitoring how well links and devices are keeping up with the demands placed on them.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Above all, keep ____ in mind when you upgrade or install hardware on a network.
- One of the most common free network management tools.
- ____ management is the collection, storage, and assessment of information related to the versions of software installed on every network device and every device's hardware configuration.
- An example of commercial network management software.
- T/F: Documenting and capturing an accurate picture of a network's physical and logical elements are initial steps in understanding the network.
5 True/False questions
False → T/F: The more data you gather while establishing your network's baseline, the less accurate your prediction will be.
False → T/F: For a cabling upgrade, the best way to ensure that future upgrades go smoothly is to carefully document the existing cable after making any upgrades.
justify → ____ management refers to the detection and signaling of device, link, or component faults.
HIPPA → Addresses the security and privacy of medical records.
network diagram → A(n) ____ is a graphical representation of a network's devices and connections.