5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A networked ____ is perhaps the simplest device to add.
- b Above all, keep ____ in mind when you upgrade or install hardware on a network.
- c A ____ is a correction, improvement, or enhancement to a particular piece of a software application.
- d Specifies what work a contractor should do.
- e T/F: The more data you gather while establishing your network's baseline, the less accurate your prediction will be.
5 Multiple choice questions
- T/F: Documenting and capturing an accurate picture of a network's physical and logical elements are initial steps in understanding the network.
- The process of reverting to a previous version of software after attempting to upgrade it is known as ____.
- Requires telecommunications carriers and equipment manufacturers to provide for surveillance capabilities.
- A(n) ____ is a graphical representation of a network's devices and connections.
- Part of the TCP/IP suite of protocols and typically runs over UDP on port 161.
5 True/False questions
polling → The process where one network management console collects data from multiple networked devices at regular intervals is known as ____.
performance → ____ management refers to monitoring how well links and devices are keeping up with the demands placed on them.
shared → Changes to ___ applications affect all users at once.
software routine → A network management agent is a ____ that collects information about a device's operation and provides it to the network management application.
application → A networked ____ is perhaps the simplest device to add.