5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- software upgrade
- a T/F: For a cabling upgrade, the best way to ensure that future upgrades go smoothly is to carefully document the existing cable after making any upgrades.
- b ____ upgrades represent modifications to all or part of an application that are designed to enhance functionality or fix problems related to software.
- c Because backbone upgrades are expensive and time consuming, the first step in approaching such a project is to ____ it.
- d The process of reverting to a previous version of software after attempting to upgrade it is known as ____.
- e A ____ is a major change to a software package's existing code.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A network management agent is a ____ that collects information about a device's operation and provides it to the network management application.
- A ____ is a correction, improvement, or enhancement to a particular piece of a software application.
- One of the most common free network management tools.
- ____ refers to the assessment, monitoring, and maintenance of all aspects of a network.
- The process where one network management console collects data from multiple networked devices at regular intervals is known as ____.
5 True/False questions
wiring schematic → A(n) ____ is a graphical representation of a network's wired infrastructure.
system log → Stores results from devices monitoring conditions in Windows-based networks.
shared → Changes to ___ applications affect all users at once.
False → Requires telecommunications carriers and equipment manufacturers to provide for surveillance capabilities.
safety → Changes to ___ applications affect all users at once.