5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- . Ability to fight off a disease is
- stain that uses neosin
- What can permeate into a cell
- . What kills people with AIDS
- . German Measles are called
- a Acid Fast stain was an answer.
- b Rubella
- c Cell Membrace
- d Resistance
- e PCP (Pneumonia)
5 Multiple choice questions
5 True/False questions
. Depends only in oxygen → Obligate Aerobe
. Strepocci is in → chains.
. Pleomorph can change → shape .
. Thermophile → a virus
. Chlamydia is caused by → birds