5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- . Animals can transmit certain diseases to humans
- . German Measles are called
- . Sexual Contact, Droplets, and Placental
- . CJD
- Immunuglobin for allergies -
- a direct contacts.
- b zoonosis
- c IgE
- d Rubella
- e prions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Genital tract
- recovers from disease but can still pass it on.
- Acid Fast stain was an answer.
5 True/False questions
. Synergism, Mutualis, Commensualism → good relationships Symbioitic.
. Cleaning medical devices - → QUATS
. Bleeding disorder → a virus
. Pleomorph can change → shape .
. Highest temperature is called → Rubella