5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- .Mode of transmission in digestive track is -
- . Mom passing to baby
- . Portal entrance for Treponema Pallidum (Syphillis)
- . Bacteria that grows in the blood
- . German Measles are called
- a Rubella
- b septicemia
- c naturally acquired passive immunity.
- d Genital tract
- e Dysentery
5 Multiple choice questions
- organisms in body temperature
- direct contacts.
- PCP (Pneumonia)
- recovers from disease but can still pass it on.
5 True/False questions
. Strepocci is in → a virus
. Ability to fight off a disease is → Leginella or Legionaries Disease
. CJD → prions
. Pleomorph can change → organisms in body temperature
. Chlamydia is caused by → Rabies