7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- A mixture of two or more elements, one of which is a metal
- An ion that is made of more than one atom.
- A CHEMICAL BOND FORMED WHEN TWO ATOMS SHARE ELECTRONS
- A neutral particle made of two or more atoms joined by covalent bonds
- THe force that holds atoms together
- A compound that consists of positive and negative ions
6 True/False questions
Metallic Bond → The attraction between oppositely charged ions.
Polar Bond → A covalent bond in which electrons are shared equally
Double Bond → A chemical bond formed when atoms share two pairs of electrons
Crystal → An orderly, three-dimensional pattern of ions or atoms in a solid
Triple Bond → A chemical bond formed when atoms share three pairs of electrons
Valence Electron → A neutral particle made of two or more atoms joined by covalent bonds