7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- A mixture of two or more elements, one of which is a metal
- A compound that consists of positive and negative ions
- An atom or group of atoms that has become electrically charged
- An attraction between a positive metal ion and the electrons surrounding it
- A chemical bond formed when atoms share three pairs of electrons
- The Electrons that are in the highest energy level of an atom and that are involved in chemical reactions.
6 True/False questions
Chemical Formula → THe force that holds atoms together
Ionic Bond → The attraction between oppositely charged ions.
Double Bond → A chemical bond formed when atoms share three pairs of electrons
Chemical Bond → THe force that holds atoms together
Polyatomic Ion → An ion that is made of more than one atom.
Electron Dot Diagram → A representation of the valence electrons in an atom, using dots