7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- A CHEMICAL BOND FORMED WHEN TWO ATOMS SHARE ELECTRONS
- A representation of the valence electrons in an atom, using dots
- A neutral particle made of two or more atoms joined by covalent bonds
- An ion that is made of more than one atom.
- The Electrons that are in the highest energy level of an atom and that are involved in chemical reactions.
- A compound that is composed of molecules
6 True/False questions
Double Bond → A chemical bond formed when atoms share three pairs of electrons
Polar Bond → A covalent bond in which electrons are shared equally
Chemical Bond → A combination of symbols that represents the elements in a compound and their proportions
Triple Bond → A chemical bond formed when atoms share three pairs of electrons
Metallic Bond → An attraction between a positive metal ion and the electrons surrounding it
Ionic Compound → A compound that consists of positive and negative ions