7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- An atom or group of atoms that has become electrically charged
- An ion that is made of more than one atom.
- A mixture of two or more elements, one of which is a metal
- An orderly, three-dimensional pattern of ions or atoms in a solid
- A CHEMICAL BOND FORMED WHEN TWO ATOMS SHARE ELECTRONS
- A covalent bond in which electrons are shared equally
6 True/False questions
Metallic Bond → An attraction between a positive metal ion and the electrons surrounding it
Chemical Bond → THe force that holds atoms together
Valence Electron → The Electrons that are in the highest energy level of an atom and that are involved in chemical reactions.
Molecular Compound → A compound that consists of positive and negative ions
Chemical Formula → THe force that holds atoms together
Double Bond → A chemical bond formed when atoms share two pairs of electrons