7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- A mixture of two or more elements, one of which is a metal
- The Electrons that are in the highest energy level of an atom and that are involved in chemical reactions.
- The attraction between oppositely charged ions.
- A compound that is composed of molecules
- An ion that is made of more than one atom.
- A representation of the valence electrons in an atom, using dots
6 True/False questions
Molecule → An atom or group of atoms that has become electrically charged
Double Bond → A chemical bond formed when atoms share two pairs of electrons
Ionic Compound → The attraction between oppositely charged ions.
Nonpolar Bond → A covalent bond in which electrons are shared unequally
Subscript → An orderly, three-dimensional pattern of ions or atoms in a solid
Polar Bond → A covalent bond in which electrons are shared unequally