7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- A mixture of two or more elements, one of which is a metal
- A CHEMICAL BOND FORMED WHEN TWO ATOMS SHARE ELECTRONS
- An atom or group of atoms that has become electrically charged
- A chemical bond formed when atoms share two pairs of electrons
- A combination of symbols that represents the elements in a compound and their proportions
- A chemical bond formed when atoms share three pairs of electrons
6 True/False questions
Ionic Compound → The attraction between oppositely charged ions.
Nonpolar Bond → A covalent bond in which electrons are shared unequally
Molecule → An atom or group of atoms that has become electrically charged
Metallic Bond → An attraction between a positive metal ion and the electrons surrounding it
Polyatomic Ion → An ion that is made of more than one atom.
Crystal → A mixture of two or more elements, one of which is a metal