Upgrade to remove ads
Driver's Ed Overall Study for Permit.
Terms in this set (26)
What is the 5 steps in the Smith System and what do they mean?
1) Aim high in steering - Look way up the middle of your lane as far as you can see (at least 15 seconds).
2) Get the big picture - While "Aiming High," be sure to glance from side to side and check the mirrors every few seconds.
3) Keep your eyes moving - This must be done to get the "Big Picture" and keep your side vision working, like nature intended.
4) Leave yourself an out - Make sure that you have an escape route in case of an emergency. Adjust speed to open space, stay out of crowds, and leave a 3 second following distance.
5) Make sure they see you - Try to get eye contact with others/ Tap your horn, flash your lights, use the turn signal, and brake early.
What type of insurance is required in Ohio to drive an automobile?
What are the state-minimum liability limits hat must be carried in Ohio?
25,000 - 50,000 Death
Name three penalties for failing to comply with Ohio's financial responsibility law?
1) suspension (90)
What is the penalty for anyone convicted of two moving violations prior to age eighteen?
90 day suspension of driver's license
If over eighteen years how many points can accumulate on a driving record before driving privileges are suspended?
Give three instances of proof of insurance must be shown.
1) Police contact
3) Random verification by email
Where should you keep your insurance card?
Inside the vehicle
What coverage on an automobile policy covers YOUR vehicle if it is stolen or vandalized?
What coverage on an automobile policy covers YOUR vehicle if you hit another object, like another vehicle or a stationary object?
What group of drivers has the highest insurance premium rates?
Males 16-25 years old
Name three factors an insurance company considers to determine a person's automobile insurance program.
Grades, Gender, Credit
It is only necessary to get a persons name and phone number if an accident is your fault.
Driving vehicle under a suspended license is a 6 point violation.
The 2 point credit program removes two points from your driving record.
A parent or guardian can take the license of their teenager for any reason at any time before the age of eighteen.
What does a red sign mean?
What does a yellow sign mean?
What does a white sign mean?
regulatory, route signs
What does a blue sign mean?
services: gas, food, loadging
What does an orange sign mean?
work zone (10 miles below speed limit)
What does a brown sign mean?
recreational activities (fun stuff to do)
What does a green sign mean?
destinations, distances, direction
What does a black sign mean?
regulatory, route signs
Tires must have a minimum of ______ (fraction) inch of tread depth.
According to the law digest
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
Indiana Driver's Manual
Drivers ed. TEST
Driver's Ed Module 1 Test
OTHER SETS BY THIS CREATOR
Matching Wkst Answers.
Male Reproductive System (Sperm Production)