5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Benign spreading?
- Gene Amplification
- UV radiation
- a Rapidly reproducing cells!
- b mobile nodes involved
- c basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma and melanoma.. produces skin inflammation and free radicals
- d Dup. piece of chromosome. increased expression of oncogene
- e Does not metastasize, low mitotic index
5 Multiple choice questions
- increases chance of cervical cancer
- first capillary bed encountered by circulating cells
- metastasized to distant sites
- Biologic response modifiers (immunotherapy)
- die a natural death
5 True/False questions
Local Spread → sever form of malnutrition (80% of pts at death)
Cancer needs more energy so it takes it from your body
stem cells → not immortal/divide limited # of times
p53 gene → causes apoptosis in all cells "suicide gene"
Alcohol → Malignant connective tissue tumors
Obesity → increases estrogen, insulin resistance, hyperinsulinemia