5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- James Madison quote
- Wilderness Road
- Articles of Confederation
- Patrick Henry
- a Said, "If men were angels, no government would be necessary."
- b He said he "smelled a rat in Philadelphia, tending toward monarchy".
- c The trail cut by Daniel Boone over Appalachian Mts. to Kentucky
- d 1st plan for a national government developed at the 1776 Continental Congress
- e The people choose representative for them.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Compromise that settled the issue of representation in Congress - the Senate would give each state equal representation, and the House of Representatives would have representation based on on state's population
- Included land from the states of Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, Wisconsin, and part of Minnesota
- Presented the New Jersey Plan
- Father of the Constitution
- Plan for one house and representation would be equal for all states.
5 True/False questions
Bill of Rights → People who supported the Constitution
John Jay, Alexander Hamilton, James Madison → The three men who wrote The Federalist Papers.
Federalists → People who supported the Constitution
Land Ordinance of 1785 → Described how the new territory would be governed, and set conditions for settlement.
Anti-Federalists → People who supported the Constitution