5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Shay's Rebellion
- Articles of Confederation
- James Madison
- John Jay, Alexander Hamilton, James Madison
- a 1st plan for a national government developed at the 1776 Continental Congress
- b The people choose representative for them.
- c Rebels take over a Massachusetts courthouse and farmers won the sympathy of many people. Showed weakness in Articles of Confederation
- d The three men who wrote The Federalist Papers.
- e Father of the Constitution
5 Multiple choice questions
- System of government in which power is shared between the central government and the states.
- The meeting in Philadelphia that was described as, "An assembly of demigods" by Thomas Jefferson.
- The trail cut by Daniel Boone over Appalachian Mts. to Kentucky
- Presented the New Jersey Plan
- People who supported the Constitution
5 True/False questions
Patrick Henry → The people choose representative for them.
James Madison quote → Father of the Constitution
Northwest Territory → Included land from the states of Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, Wisconsin, and part of Minnesota
Northwest Ordinance → Included land from the states of Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, Wisconsin, and part of Minnesota
Land Ordinance of 1785 → Surveyors staked out six mile square plots called Townships.