4.6 (40 reviews)
Students also viewed
Terms in this set (116)
Flickr Creative Commons Images
Some images used in this set are licensed under the Creative Commons through Flickr.com.
Click to see the original works with their full license.
- One way - gives direction of traffic on a cross street.
- You may travel only in the direction of the arrow
- The hard-surfaced pavement changes to an earth road or low-type surface. Slow down
- Slow your speed and watch for persons who may be disabled or who may be crossing the roadway in a wheelchair
- Slow down the road surface ahead is in poor condition.
- The surface of the road is covered with loose gravel. GO slow enough to keep complete control of your vehicle. Do not apply brakes suddenly or make sharp turns.
- Do Not Cross Yellow Lines: The distance you can see ahead is so limited that passing another vehicle is so hazardous that you may not pass.
- These signs are added to a stop sign advising that all approaching traffic to this intersection must stop. (tiny one)