Upgrade to remove ads
Terms in this set (5)
1. FPCON Normal applies when a general global threat of possible terrorist activity exists and warrants a routine security posture.
2. FPCON Alpha applies when there is an increased general threat of possible terrorist activity against personnel or facilities, the nature and extent of which are unpredictable. Alpha measures must be capable of being maintained indefinitely.
3. FPCON Bravo applies when an increased or more predictable threat of terrorist activity exists. Sustaining Bravo measures for a prolonged period may affect operational capability and relations with local authorities.
4. FPCON Charlie applies when an incident occurs or intelligence is received indicating some form of terrorist action or targeting against personnel or facilities is likely. Prolonged implementation of Charlie measures may create hardship and affect the activities of the unit and its personnel.
5. FPCON Delta applies in the immediate area where a terrorist attack has occurred or when intelligence is received that terrorist action against a specific location or person is imminent. This FPCON is normally declared as a localized condition. FPCON Delta measures are not intended to be sustained for substantial periods.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
Block IX EAWS (Security and Force Protection)
EAWS Training - Phase I, Block IX
Force Protection Fundamentals 110
NTTP 3-07.2.1 (WITH CHANGE-1), NAVY TACTICS, TECHN…
OTHER SETS BY THIS CREATOR
Command, Control, Intel