5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- How many muscles does the human body contain?
- Three Parts to the structure of a Neuron:
- a 600 (40-50% body weight)
- b Cell Body, Dendrites, Axon
- c Basic skeletal muscle unit. Capable of force production and shortening. Arrangement of protein filaments and gives straight appearance.
- d long nerve fiber that conducts away from the cell body of the neuron
- e Channels for K+ open and it leaves cell
5 Multiple choice questions
- • Quickly stretched muscle
• Initiate immediate contraction
• Due to being stretched
- surrounds bundle
- stabilizes and supports components of skeletal muscle
Surrounds muscle at each organization level.
- Holds Actin
- o maximal for production
o Speed of contraction
o muscle fiber efficiency
5 True/False questions
Dendrites → o Muscle produces force but length increases
Cardiac Output → • Ability to repeat a specific motor unit recruitment pattern
• Results in success performance of a skill
• Requires practice
Endomysium → surrounds single fiber
Sympathetic Nervous System → a branch of the autonomic nervous system and prepares the body for quick action in emergencies; "fight or flight"
Proprioception & Kinetic sense → • How the body sense where it is in space
• Receptors: Located in the muscles and tendons
• Info from proprioceptors is sent to the brain