5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- James K. Polk
- James Oglethorpe
- Patrick Henry
- William Tecumseh Sherman
- Thomas Jefferson
- a founder of Georgia as a colony for debtors
- b author of the Declaration of Independence; President at the time of the Louisiana Purchase
- c Virginian patriot; said "Give me liberty or give me death."
- d President of United States who had territorial aspirations, leading to conflict with Mexico, resulting in a war.
- e Union General who destroyed South during "march to the sea" from Atlanta to Savannah, example of total war
5 Multiple choice questions
- invented the cotton gin and interchangeable parts
- The founder of the Quaker colony, Pennsylvania
- daughter of Powhatan, acted as an intermediary between settlers and Indians
- Former slave who helped slaves escape on the Underground Railroad
- American naval commander in the American Revolution (1747-1792) said " I have not yet begun to fight."
5 True/False questions
Andrew Jackson → President during the War of 1812; Father of the US Constitution
King George III → King of England during the American Revolution
Abigail Adams → Massachusetts patriot; member of Sons of Liberty; leader of Boston Tea Party
Elizabeth Cady Stanton → President during the War of 1812; Father of the US Constitution
James Monroe → President during the War of 1812; Father of the US Constitution