5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Elizabeth Cady Stanton
- John Marshall
- Harriet Tubman
- John Deere
- Patrick Henry
- a United States suffragist and feminist; Co-founded the 1848 Women's Rights Convention held in Seneca Falls, New York
- b Virginian patriot; said "Give me liberty or give me death."
- c Former slave who helped slaves escape on the Underground Railroad
- d invented the steel plow
- e Chief Justice of the Supreme Court establish judicial review
5 Multiple choice questions
- Union General who destroyed South during "march to the sea" from Atlanta to Savannah, example of total war
- inventor who patented the telegraph
- Massachusetts patriot; member of Sons of Liberty; leader of Boston Tea Party
- United States abolitionist who escaped from slavery and became an influential writer and lecturer in the North
- founder of Georgia as a colony for debtors
5 True/False questions
John Hancock → Massachusetts patriot; 2nd President
John Paul Jones → American naval commander in the American Revolution (1747-1792) said " I have not yet begun to fight."
William Penn → The founder of the Quaker colony, Pennsylvania
Andrew Jackson → President during the War of 1812; Father of the US Constitution
Sojourner Truth → leader at Jamestown, Virginia; "If you don't work, you don't eat."