5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Columbian Exchange
- traditional culture
- cloud forest
- 1325 - 1519 C.E.
- a High mountain forests where temperatures are uniformly cool and fog or mist keeps vegetation wet all the time
- b customs and ways of life handed down by ancestors
- c the diversity of plant and animal life in a particular habitat
- d The exchange of plants, animals, diseases, and technologies between the Americas and the rest of the world following Columbus's voyages.
- e Aztec empire timeline dates
5 Multiple choice questions
- the world's longest mountain range
- Removal of most trees in an area
- the study of the world's physical features, such as landforms, bodies of water, climates, soils, and plants
- Political leader who rules a country with absolute power, usually by force and without the consent of the people
- A system where one country extends its control over another area, especially for economic benefit.
5 True/False questions
Mayan civilization → ancient civilization found in Mexico and Central America
urbanization → movement of people from rural areas to cities
ecotourism → travel to a natural habitat in a way that does not damage the habitat
life expectancy → The average number of years an individual can be expected to live, given current social, economic, and medical conditions. Life expectancy at birth is the average number of years a newborn infant can expect to live.
ecosystem → a community of living organisms and their interrelated physical environment