5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The suture between the temporal bone and parietal bone and between the temporal bone and sphenoid bone is called____.
- Not all compact bone is organized around a central canal with concentric lamellae. Lamellae found in the inner and outer boundaries of dense bone run parallel to the bone surface. These lamellae are called ____
- The capitulum of the humerus articulates with the__while the trochlea of the humerus articulates with the ___.
- the mandibular condoyles articulates with the
- All of the following components of the bone matrix are organic except
- a hydroxapatite.
- b mandibular fossae of the temporal bone
- c interstitial.
- d radius,ulna.
- e lap
5 Multiple choice questions
- increase the activity of osteoclasts.
- a dens.
- false ribs.
5 True/False questions
Which of the following is not found in the skull? → orturator foramen
The suture that separates the parietal bone from the occipital bone is the____ suture, while the suture between the parietal and temporal bone is the___ suture. → Lambdoid,squamous
The movement in which one end of an appendage remains relatively stationary while the other end makes a circular motion is → an ifraorbital foramen.
A fibrous joint cannot also be → a diarthrosis.
The internal and extrenal acoustic meatuses are openings in → bone only.