5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Bones of the skull and clavicle develop by
- Synovial fluid is rich in ___ and ____ which gives it a viscous slippery texture similar to egg white before it is heated into white gel.
- Fat is stored in the
- Appositional growth of a long bone has the effect of
- Which one of the following is the weakest joint?
- a intramembranous ossification.
- b medullary cavity of long bones.
- c albumin,hyalurinic acid
- d Ball and socket(head of humerus, glenoid fossa of scapula)
- e increasing the diameter of the bone.
5 Multiple choice questions
- external acoustic meatus.
- glenoid labrum.
- the sacrum and os coxae.
- manubrium and scapula.
5 True/False questions
A costal cartilage connects each __to the ___. → rib, sternum
The head of most ribs articulates with the body of the thoracic vertebra at the → condoyle
Hydroxyapatite refers the crystal of bone which is made primarly of → Collagen.
Osteoclasts are stimulated, calcium is reabsorbed by the kidneys, calcitriol is formed and osteoblasts are inhibited from forming collagen. The best explanation for these activities is → low blood calcium and increased production of PTH.
The sphenoid bone has all of the following features except → regulation of body temperature.