5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The___is fractured more often than any other bone.
- The joint between a tooth an alveolar socket is called____.
- The movement in which one end of an appendage remains relatively stationary while the other end makes a circular motion is
- A soft callus forms during
- Which of these is a first class lever?
- a the atlanto-occipital joint
- b gomphosis.
- c Circumduction.
- d Clavicle
- e the healing of a fracture.
5 Multiple choice questions
- an ifraorbital foramen.
- the mandibular notch.
5 True/False questions
A small rounded process is called a ___ while a massive process is called a(n)___. → gomphosis.
The axis is the only vertebra with → manubrium and scapula.
A rounded knob that articulates with another bone is called a ? → Colles.
If you are moving your head, from side to side to say "no", you are using this type of joint. → sprain.
A tendon sheath is a modified → hyaline cartilage.