5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Which of the following skull bones are paired?
- Osteoclasts are stimulated, calcium is reabsorbed by the kidneys, calcitriol is formed and osteoblasts are inhibited from forming collagen. The best explanation for these activities is
- The ___of a vertebra bears the most weight.
- A rounded knob that articulates with another bone is called a ?
- The patella and femur form a ___ joint.
- a condoyle
- b low blood calcium and increased production of PTH.
- c parietal.
- d centrum.
- e gliding.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the temporal bone.
5 True/False questions
Which of the following is not found in the skull? → orturator foramen
The functional and structural classifications that best describe the tibiofibular joint are → amphiarthroses, fibrous joint
Most bones develop from → hyaline cartilage.
The cells primarly responsible for the breakdown of bone → a dens.
A fibrous joint cannot also be → a diarthrosis.