5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The use of anabolic steroids by adolescent boys will
- Osteoblasts deposit more bone matrix in response to all of the following factors except
- Costal faucets are found only on
- Hemopoiesis typically occurs in
- The cavity in the diaphysis of long bones is called the ____ cavity and commonly contains ____ marrow.
- a parathyroid hormone
- b Medullary, yellow
- c decrease the growth of bone by prematurely closing the epiphyseal plate.
- d the red bone marrow.
- e thoracic vertebra.
5 Multiple choice questions
- ball and socket joint.
- amphiarthroses, fibrous joint
- rib, sternum
5 True/False questions
Ribs 8 through 10 attach to costal cartilage of rib 7. RIbs 8 through 10 are called____. → gomphosis.
The patella and femur form a ___ joint. → hinge
Which of these bursae bis not associated with the shoulder joint? → orturator foramen
The meniscus is composed of → fibrocartilage.
The internal and extrenal acoustic meatuses are openings in → the temporal bone.