5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Which one of the following joints does not fit with the others?
- All of the following are paranasal sinuses except
- A farmers finger is pulled completely off his hand by a piece of farm machinery. This is
- The cartilage pad called a meniscus is found within the knee and ___joints.
- Which part of the mandible articulates with the cranium?
- a the temporal.
- b tempromandibular.
- c proximal radioulnar joint between head of the radius and radial notch of the ulna.
- d an avulsion.
- e the mandibular notch.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The ethmoid bone.
- manubrium and scapula.
- the scapula and humerus.
- Their mechanical advantage may be greater or less than 1.0
5 True/False questions
A structurally classified joint which has no synovial cavity and is held together by ligaments is termed → the brachium.
A canaliculus of compact bone contains → a process of an osteocyte.
The use of anabolic steroids by adolescent boys will → bone only.
An individual has the following symptoms: increased excitability of the nervous system and increased muscle spasms particularly in the hands and feet. This individual most likely is suffering from → cuneiform.
The axis is the only vertebra with → a dens.