5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The fetal skull has all of the following fontanels except for a/an
- If thyroid tumor secreted an excessive amount of calcitonin, we would expect
- The joint between a tooth an alveolar socket is called____.
- Which lever type is most common in the human body?
- The large irregular opening just medial to the syloid process of the temporal bone is the
- a external acoustic meatus.
- b occipital.
- c gomphosis.
- d third.
- e an elevated level of osteoblast activity.
5 Multiple choice questions
- ball and socket joint.
- parathyroid hormone
5 True/False questions
The funny bone refers to the → medial epicondyle.
The hyaline costal cartilage that attaches a rib to the sternum forms___. → An inversion.
The term osseous tissue refers to → bone only.
Which of the following is not found in the skull? → Ball and socket(head of humerus, glenoid fossa of scapula)
Which of these bursae bis not associated with the shoulder joint? → olecranon bursa.